starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

please can i join in new to bnb and still figuring my way around ttc#1 but the witch showed up to day but heres to christmas suprises good luck to everyone im 25 and been ttc for 3 months

bassit25

i'm a newbie too, your not alone. How are you finding things?

Well i'm glad you at least have an answer now Lea and with some meds you should hopefully get a baby brother or sister for your son soon :) I agree tho, with regular cycles I would never have guessed pcos. Thanks for the hope for me too! You never know, I may have a little bean that's just playing hide and seek! lol.

Wannabemom I feel the same! Only 27 but i'm forgetting what a young nightlife is lol. Will all be worth it in the end tho!

Hi Bassit and welcome to bnb! I only joined a few weeks ago too but you soon feel right at home :) Let me know when your next cycle is and how long you have been trying for and I will add you to our list x

Thanks Babygirl! I've got your back and if you ever need to chat you know where I am :) x

Well i'm glad you at least have an answer now Lea and with some meds you should hopefully get a baby brother or sister for your son soon :) I agree tho, with regular cycles I would never have guessed pcos. Thanks for the hope for me too! You never know, I may have a little bean that's just playing hide and seek! lol.

Wannabemom I feel the same! Only 27 but i'm forgetting what a young nightlife is lol. Will all be worth it in the end tho!

Hi Bassit and welcome to bnb! I only joined a few weeks ago too but you soon feel right at home :) Let me know when your next cycle is and how long you have been trying for and I will add you to our list x

Thank you Wendy..
:dust:

Hey ladies how ya's all doing?? im so sorry i have not been on to be honest i needed afew day's away sometimes i stress myself with all this i promise i will be on more often to update and to chat with ya's all i wanna know each and everyone of ya's! wendyJ has been looking after this thread fair play to her she is doing an amazing job so i asked her will she help me out ;-) i know it might only seem like a thread but it's a great way to help each other out, to make friends, to be there for each other and to share tip's and tricks and of course it's a goal to get every single lady on this thread :bfp: if anyone needs to talk mail me, and im gonna go thru the hole thread now and sort the front page out so we are more familiar with each other! so glad i have this thread my oh and all my friends don't know how i feel and i really can't talk to them but it's great to have all u ladies on this to talk to and to share the experience!!!!

let's all try think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE!!!!

Thanks for the welcome Babygirl & Wendy:dust:

and another thing I AM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS THREAD TILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US GET'S A :BFP: I MEAN IT THAT'S MY GOAL WE CAN ALL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!! :hugs:

Oh my god, major sign of ttc going to my brain! I'm not 27 i'm only 26 haha!! Not 27 till May. What am I like, doh! x

Oh my god, major sign of ttc going to my brain! I'm not 27 i'm only 26 haha!! Not 27 till May. What am I like, doh! x

lol Wendy.. I get like that, i'm 27 April.. get asked for id and i stutter, have to think for 2 mins then it clicks.. Defo :baby:on the Brain...

Sorry guys I've been taking my bar exams all week.. haven't really been able to get.. I'll have to catch up on all the chat.

lol Wendy.. I get like that, i'm 27 April.. get asked for id and i stutter, have to think for 2 mins then it clicks.. Defo :baby:on the Brain...

Glad it's not just me Lea! haha. Wish I still got asked for I.D.! I must be showing ma age lol x

hahaha that cracks me up... I am always thinking twice when I say I am 28.. I even will ask people around me if I'm right.. I always forget my age the last few years.

I am loving all this positive thinking, exactly what I need at the minute! Thanks girlies x

hey ladies anyone else wanna give me the cycle number ur on and when ur due to test??? and i will update the front page! awh my opk's went completely fint now :-( dunno wats going on 5 day's ago i got my darkest opk's but they wer not positive i did 3 that day the 2nd opk being the darkest but the other ones wer just slightly slightly lighter anyway the next day i go to do an opk presuming my opk's would be even darker or positive and there was no 2nd line :-( awh god my head is all over the place did i ovulate?? maybe i am not ovulating at all awh!!!!!!

currently being visited by the witch as of wednesday... but you can expect to put my BFP on that list at the end of March!

currently being visited by the witch as of wednesday... but you can expect to put my BFP on that list at the end of March!
that's the spirit hun might not happen this month but cud happen next month, dont worry hun i have faith we can all get :bfp: some day! :hugs:

I'd love to join too!! I'm 29 yrs old and have been ttc since we got married Aug 2009. This would be cycle 19 and will be testing 16//03/11 :)

I'd love to join too!! I'm 29 yrs old and have been ttc since we got married Aug 2009. This would be cycle 19 and will be testing 16//03/11 :)

Brill welcome aboard hun how u finding ttcing?? :hugs:

FF keeps changing my O date...grrrrr not sure why. Now FF says i'm 4DPO but almost certain that i'm at least 5DPO. Anyway, my big question for you ladies is: I'm going overseas on holiday on tuesday. It's a snowboarding trip with lots of crazy people!ha ha ha so I was hoping to know before hand if i got a BFP or not, but it would be too early to test, wouldn't it?when is the earliest you girls test?
Btw, i'm loving all the positive attitude!YAY!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->