starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

permont omg how scary for you!! I remember when my daughter she was 1 at the time had a convulsion from being so hot cos she had a bug she was shaking and halucinating saying there was a man flying in her room she didnt know who i was i rushed her town to A&E was awful!

good luck to all the girlies who are still in this month hope there is a few more BFP's yet! Im still suprsingly cheerful my PMT hasnt kicked in yet lol ;)

hey ladies im sure af will turn up tomorra for me too, i av some bad backpain and lower belly cramps for some days now. the only new thing i noticed this month is that i feel feverish at night mostly in the dead nite, its so awful at times, dh says maybe its a flu or fever of somesort. i hope not!

morayo, aww hope your not getting the flu bug hun, sorry about damn AF! we will catch it next month xxx

Hello girls

I've been away for a day and have come to such a massive streams of posts to catch up. Sorry for you girls getting BFNs...deep breath and look to next month.

I'm now CD26, DPO8-10 and still feeling different. Killer boobs, going from starving hungry to not being fussed about food (this never happens normally - I'm a real guzzler), strange abdo pains like pulling and this mad sort of itching around my belly button (strange but true!).

Oh, I'm also over-reacting all the time according to my husband (but then he would say that!) and I do feel emotional. I'm not a CP/CM tracker but have noticed that I have tons of creamy CM and in my random fumble today (no idea what I'm really doing!) think my CP was v v high (struggled to find it).

V tired but biding my time until at least Wednesday to test.

jmac oh your symptoms sound very promising!!! dont want to get your hopes up to much but i think u should be getting v excited, carnt wait to here you announce your bfp xx

CD27 8DPO

Ok, I couldn't hold out any longer, I tested using FRER and FMU today and it was :bfn:. I know its still too soon but even though I have symptoms I have realised they are in my head and more to do with AF symptoms than pg. I am not going to test again unless AF is late. It's due on 15th January based on 30day cycle. Last month was a 31 day cycle so I may have miscalculated that date and FF has my date as the 18th.

So I may be definately joining you all next month. I have a plan already drawn up for ttc next cycle, lol.

irish eyes - hopefully you wont be joinin us next month hun whats your plan if you are?

I think im 8dpo same as you or 10dpo dont know if i go of when i should have ov or when i had ov pains anyway i did a FR yesterday as well my poas addiction took over and it was BFN as well. Good luck hun xxxx

Well i have a headache today dont know if its just cos i slept in for once and its made me feel worse or cos of AF sumtimes get sum headaches round then. xx

:witch: got me
Nevermind... fingers crossed for an October Baby.

Good luck to you guys xxx

Sorry to hear that Cazd - at least you're on CD1 now and can get on with focussing for next time round.

No updates for me today other than feeling hungry constantly. I've had two massive snacks (read mini-meals) between lunch and now as each time I've just gone completely starving in the space of about five minutes and felt like I'd faint if I didn't eat immediately. Maybe I'm just a glutton...

Ha!
Fingers crossed its a hungry little bean !

I plan to pig out later in a bid to distract myself from cramps :munch:

Thanks you guys.
I might even treat myself with a little red wine tonight (first drink of the year 'cos I there was a chance I might be PG after :sex: around ov)

So am I right that there are only a few girlies left...

claire99991
jmac
morayo
irish_eyes
snugglebot
premont

?

Yeah, I think that's right. I've always been a late starter amongst my peers...lol...

Anyway, since my last post I've totally started to doubt my thing that I'm feeling different. Don't think I've had a single tummy ache today, don't think my boobs are as sore as they were and am starting to wonder if my cervix is lower than before.

I know that it's not over until AF comes but I have been so convinced this month that the thought of a BFN makes me feel like crying. And I know that I've not been at this game long compared to some of you and so it feels stupid to be so fed up so early on.

I also know that feeling so pathetic could equally be a sign of AF coming or getting a BFP so I really don't know what way my gut instinct is telling me to go. Trying to focus on facts of having sore boobs (if not as sore as before), weeing even more than usual (and I have got a bladder like a ping pong ball at the best of times!), feeling up and down and being starving/off food in no particular pattern.

Sorry for having a moan - have just realised today how much I've invested in this emotionally this month and how I need to try and retain some sort of objectivity in spite of how convinced I might feel.

jmac - how many days past ov are you now when i af due? thing is preg and af symptoms are so similar its very hard to guess weather or not your pregnat, i can really understand how you feel that you have put so much into it emotinally this month i was like tht last month and i think i cried for about 8 days! This month i feel totally fine that its probs not my month ive realised the fall is just to big to do every month if i want to carry on TTC then i need to lighten up about it. IF and only IF your AF does come ther is always next month you will still get your baby! big hug to you xxxx

Yea I am still here, sort of. POA FRER yesterday and got a v faint pos, and did it again this am and got another but stronger pos.
Please hold the applause!
I am 14-15 dpo and pretty sure its a chemical cause I have v light spotting today as well. Same thing happened a few month ago. So I am patiently waiting to see what's gonna go on.

Thanks Claire, I'm CD27, 11-13DPO and AF is due around Wednesday (based on 30 day cycle).

Not sure why I've got myself in a tizz this afternoon as went into this month being so laid back. In fact, on some level I still feel laid back (no, really!) as I am so sure that something is afoot. It's the thought that I might be so wrong in reading the signs that's getting to me I think.

V determined not to test until at least Wednesday (assuming no AF before then) as last time I was pg I had a horrendous wait to get a BFP and don't want to chance getting into that loop again.

BTW, since my last post I've had tummy twinges and when I took my bra off I was quickly reminded that I DO still have sore boobs...lol...

Just thought, anyone reading my posts today would think I was mental as I'm so up/down, on/off, happy/sad, convinced/not convinced! I won't be getting empathetic messages, I'll be getting "get a grip" messages at this rate!

Oh, it's a larf all this waiting and wondering...

Didn't mean to post that then, had also meant to say...

Read your journal today re-gynae appt last Thurs - not sure how you managed to keep your composure with doc - he sounds useless.

jmac i would never say to sumone get a grip TTC is bloody awful! who said its meant to be fun (must be ppl who get BFP's on 1st attempt lol) cos its awful the 2ww is really hard im so chilled in the 1st 2 weeks before ov then i stress that im not getting enough sex and then i stress for the next 2 weeks and then we start all over again. Keep ya chin up babe you will get there xx

permont - really hope its not a chem keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

Thanks gals! Jmac it was more laughable than anything, I know my bod better than he does and I am determined to find a gyn who I click with.
Keep your head up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->