starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Hello, you don't mind if I join in? I started a thread about buddying but I'm new and not sure how the buddying thing works.

Well my cycle started 16th Dec so I am now on cd13. I have been testing from cd11 with internet cheapies but today I test with CB Digi OPK and got a negative. DH and I have been BDing from cd4 (yeh I know - desperate lol) and doing so every 2 days. My cycle is 30 days and I am due to ov on new years day. So tomorrow onwards is constant poas and bding!!!!

I have also been getting brown / pinkish discharge and pains in my legs, back and tum. The pains in the legs remind me of AF pains and the others trapped wind!!!!!

:dust:

seems to be a lot of bding going on around here. had my +opk yest and today as well, cldnt bd yesterday AND not sure about today as well cos oh is away !wish u guys the best though!

CD10

ok i fell asleep last night :( so we gonna try again tonight and 1st time with the preeseed so wonder how it goes...

CD16

Hello! Back from being internet-less for a few days (and about to go back into the wilderness!). I managed to do a few OPKs before Christmas but all were negative. Went to a wedding and then to friends followed by family so no more POAS for me. Had creamy CM but no EWCM. Thought temps were looking good for ov on CD14 but today my temp dropped so I don't really know where I am. Did an OPK this afternoon and there was a faint line so perhaps it's the end of my surge.

DH and I have been BDing every day for the last 5 days (except yesterday which is a bummer considering my ov day is now in doubt). It was getting to be a bit of a chore when we were both tired! Who'd have thought it?!

Have had a few crampy feelings and twinges around my right ovary. Will have to wait and see how my temps go for the next few days.

:hug:

ok still sat up waiting for my OH to come to bed can feel myself falling asleep again...this is not good.

ok well managed to :sex: last night my OH hates the preeseed thou said its like having sex with a water slide nice eh! but really wanted to give it ago this month to see if it made a differnce, might just not use as much tomorow night.

carnt believe by the end of the week ill be in the 2WW again its going fast this month. Bet the 2nd half drags thou

CD15
Hehe, my DH felt it dried up too fast the first time we used it. so the second time I snuck it in before we started and he thought it was me. Didn't dry up at all. The last time we used it he just put some on him, and some on me, and it worked wonderfully.
I think you just have to find the right amount to use.
(my dh would love to have sex with a waterslide btw! LOL)

Well as you see it's CD15 for me and FF hasn't marked me with a OV date yet. BUT I am pretty sure I did ov on CD 12 or 13. My temps have gone up, and if they stay up above the baseline tomorrow, FF will mark me with a pos ov on CD13. Which would also mean that I have started my tww, and I am 2dpo today.
I was hoping I would be able to test on NYE, but I will not be far enough gone to do so this time around. Maybe I will though anyways for sh*ts and giggles. 5DPO, Think I will get a reading? LOL! I seriously need to talk myself out of that one. Was hoping for a BFP on NYE. Oh well. Damn late ovulation!
Not feeling much right now. TMI but DH has been making me spot every time we have sex recently. *mental note to talk to the OBGYN about that one.
There we go, I just talked myself out of wasting a test on NYE. I have my first ob appointment on Jan 8th, and if AF hasn't shown up by then I will know that day.

Hope you are all doing well! :dust:

CD15

Negative OPK and TMI - creamy CM and no increase in temps!!! No BM since 27th Dec as dh is a bit fed up.

I really hope to bm today, just need to approach dh without mentioning oving etc. Getting fed up with neg opks. Hopefully will get that pos opk tomorrow.

hey gurls didnt want to read and run, hope ure keeping up with the baby dancing. irish eyes just go to oh and dnt mention the big o, maybe hes beginning to feel u dnt enjoy the love making asides from the fact that ure ttc.just let him know u want him .no strings attached and keep those crossed fingers out of his sight as u do so.lol

morayo, we bded today. :wohoo:

I think he was just tired and being a pain in the backside. :laugh2:

CD 12 almost CD 13

well my opk a lot darker tonight not quite as dark as control line but not far of think it will be pos by 2moz afternoon, gonna BD tonight hopefully im sleepy lol.....OH watching top gear. Will feel beta if i manage to get sum :sex: tonight so fingers crossed...

CD 16

Another negative opk with IC but will do a CB one later today. I am getting fed up with not getting pos, the lines are no where near getting darker.

CD19

Temps going crazy, although I've slept in 5 different beds since 23rd Dec so I wonder if that has something to do with it.

So far no ovulation detected although I've had dips on CD14 and CD16. Thought it would be sorted today but my temp dipped a little on the last 2 days (but not as low as CD14 and 16) so I don't know.

Might have to get some more BDing in just in case!

CD13

Positive opk today, got sum :sex: last night and hopefully will again tonight. Lots of EWCM earlier on as well.

CD17 for me today and FF marks it as 3DPO as well (though I still think its more like 4DPO but whatev!)

I feel like we did some substantial BDing prior to OVing. More so than last cycle, wich is encouraging! Not too much going on though. Just wishful...
As in I am wishing that something was going on! LOL!

My CP has changed a bit its med med closed. Which is better than last month at 3dpo. (low Firm, med.) My bbs feel full. I've had good energy, and been in a good mood. (i think that cause of the holidays..)

Well... Looks like i've started to symptom spot! I told myself i wouldn't do this... HA! RIGHT!

So onward and upward! :dust: To all :sex: to those who are not :drunk:, :wine: to those who want to be and :af: For 9 MONTHS!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

happy new year girls! i think im 2dpo now, and so im just praying real hard to my daddy up there to grant me my new year bfp.i just went mostly with my instincts this month and i pray it works. happy u got ur bd irish. heres wishing all u ladies a happy new year and bfps all round!

CD14

happy new year girls!

well im supposed to be ovulating today but i have no OV pain yet which i get every single month so just see how the day pans out, i had :sex: past 2 nights running and will do again tonight as well used my preeseed so think ive done all i can. I dont feel positive about this month thou :( dont know why i just dont think im going to ovulate, will have to do temps next month to see whats going on.

Happy new year girlies!

I'm now CD18 and I reckon only 1dpo (but who knows?!) - cycle went wonky last time round and added two days so kind of guessing at it this month (not a temp charter). Had lots of ewcm on CD14 and CD15 but didn't get any ov pains until CD15, CD16 and CD17.

Was away from home staying with family until CD15 so impossible to BD until then. Made up for it since though (he he he) but think we were probably two or three two days late in starting this cycle. Ho hum...

Happy New Year!

CD17

Today I am meant to ov but got a neg opk using cb digi however when I took the stick out of the holder to throw it away the line was darker than usual but not as dark as the control line. However, CB say not to go by this but it has made me feel a bit better that maybe I am going to ov and maybe I just ov later than norm. I have only 1 IC opk left and waiting on other to arrive in the post. I might do that one later just to double check and hopefully be bding tonight too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->