• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

Reaction score
Hey all, I am startng a new cycle CD5 today and was hoping to have a few join!!

hey babe ill join you just as soon as this damn witch shows her face i think it will be friday will that be to late to join? xxx

Its never too late to join! Its better going through this with someone else. I hope that :witch: stays far away from you!!!!

:hug:

Why hello girls, haven't we met somewhere before? LOL...

Here we go again, fresh faced and ready to make it happen!

Hey girls, I think I will be officially in here tomorrow, lol

Seen red blood tonight so think thats :witch: showing her face and will be upon me full flow tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that Irish :hugs: Heres to this month!!! We are so going to make it happen this time!!

:dust: to all!!

awww sorry Irish come on then lets liven this thread up a bit i will be officially joining you all as soon as this damn witch shows her ugly mug! Lets all get our valentines BFP!! XX

p.s can i just say im so glad im joining you all again (not that im glad u didnt get bfp just glad i have familiar faces again) xxx

I agree, it is nice to have familiar people around for sure. Kinda of makes this ride a little easier (if that is possible) Claire, don't give up yet, your still in the game.....maybe the :witch: won't come :?:

Yeh claire don't give up yet. I know what you mean about the familiar faces but I am out to get that Valentines BFP. Read my Valentine TTC Plan in my Journal :laugh2:.

The :witch: is still not at full flow yet which I thought she would be, I just have very light spotting again so did a FRER on FMU and it was a :bfn: so its defo :witch: on her way in. Just hope that she comes at some point today so I can get into my VTTCP (Valentines TTC Plan), :laugh2:

Irish im going to read your valenties plan in your journal!

I know im not out yet but thats cos im not even due on till 2morow, my stomach has gone hard at the bottom and i have more period pains, i love the way my body decides i need 7-10 days to gear up for my period it feels like i have my period for half the month because i get symptoms for so long damn thing.

Havent POAS anymore woooo im very impressed with myself i have only took 2 tests this month one on 7dpo and one on 9dpo. Not going to buy one will just wait for the inevitable to happen

Blood stained CM guess who is on her way......................:witch:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry Claire that she is on her way. But at least now you can move on to next month and put this one past you. My :witch: is over FINALLY today so I can get to BDing now. DH has been eager to get to it this month so he will be happy when I tell him its time :rofl: AF is due again on Feb 4th, and I wont test until I am really late so it may even be Valentines day too!

Hey ladies my :witch: arrived today as I mentioned in the dec. thread. https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/82072-starting-new-cycle-cd1-dec-15-a-10.html#post1388248 It is a bit sad but I was prepared and hey I get to chat with you all again!

Next month's AF is due Feb 14, so it is a bit later than you conswayla. If that is a problem, let me know. But as you have all said, it is nice to go through it with people you know, and I really only follow one or two threads.

I like your plan irish_eyes! Ambitious! :o) My hubby and I travel a ton which makes things like planning BD tough.

If any of you are interested, I also set up a thread for those who don't want to test before the 14th but need the peer pressure to avoid it - like ME!

https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/90278-valentines-day-2009-testers.html#post1388446

I will still be visiting here too but since you will be due much earlier, it probably won't help my resolve. But thought I would let you know anyways.

Well, it's turning into quite a reunion isn't it? Something nice about being with familiar people and stuff so that's good.

I'm going to try desperately hard this month not to symptom spot/get hung up so may not be posting as much (easy to say now, not so easy to carry through on in 2ww!).

Fingers crossed Friday 13 February is lucky for me!

Sorry Snugglebot, I know the let down of the stupid :witch: I mylself have promised not to symptom spot. As my journal indicates I get every symptom in the book in the 2ww.......so its hard. Anyway, are there any ladies left that haven't got the :witch: and are going to test soon?

The more the merrier and I won't test until I am like on CD 33 or 34.....if I ever get there :rofl: so I will most likley be testing around the same time as you all anyway. And dont they say when women spend too much time together their :witch: comes together? :rofl:

I was thinking about not posting as much and trying hard to forget about ttc this month, but we can always just talk about anything really. What we did today, what we are going to do tomorrow, we can keep each others minds off it!!

:hug:

yes i agree we should just chat about anything in general make the month go quicker.

I will start, well tonight my 3 year old is driving me mad! she wont go to bed at all and she just keeps saying 'me no tido' which means she isnt tierd' she is getting to be quite naughty she is 3 next month but her terrible 2's are kicking in now she told me today i was boring she also said 'mummy claire dont ignore me' and i want to do this all again lol am i mad!

yes i agree we should just chat about anything in general make the month go quicker.

I will start, well tonight my 3 year old is driving me mad! she wont go to bed at all and she just keeps saying 'me no tido' which means she isnt tierd' she is getting to be quite naughty she is 3 next month but her terrible 2's are kicking in now she told me today i was boring she also said 'mummy claire dont ignore me' and i want to do this all again lol am i mad!

makes you wonder eh?!
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back