• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

af still isnt here properly!

my god woman either come properly or not at all!

:trouble:

:lol: im waiting untill sunday to test. thats when i got my BFP last time, after having the same 'AF' as im having now.

I hope!

PMA and dust me up girlies please x

im not having any cramps at all either :happydance: though i seem to get them at night.

:dust: samzi

Well, I am still spotting, it is a little bit more than yesterday but AF not here yet. Also my temp dropped today but I took it when I woke up in the middle of the night and I was cold...I am trying to make excuses here!

not too excited cos it could go either way.

but we will see.

roll on sunday!

irish- keeping fingers x'd for you xx is this normsal to spot before full flow?

my OH has eventually made a appt at docs for next friday, he got the awful arrogant doc thats all they had left! GRRR! not holding out any hope of getting any tests ordered.

Question? do u think its ok me and my OH are going to the docs seperate about our TTC he going to see male doc has he gets a bit of pain in one of his testicales during sex so going to get it checked as well as to ask what to do about TTC and i am going to see lady doc about the pain i get 7dpo where i was doubled over, worried i could have another cyst and also about TTC. Do u think they will order neccisarry tests even though we arent going together??

:witch: got me 1 day early, aw well onto cycle 9 and we both have docs appointments next friday so hoping we will get sumwhere this month.

So the sore sore boobs, cremay CM, tierdness, boobs swelling was all nothing :rofl: so no symptom spotting for me at all next month ....;)

im leaking rusty orange/brown how lovely :rofl:

So sorry Claire about the darn :witch:

Is any of us going to get a :bfp: this month?

Samzi, mine is brown stretchy stuff...tmi I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->