Starting clomid in February... buddies?

I’m so excited for you, Rose! A sweet girl! How exciting.

I am going to take a Digital tomorrow for the official announcement to the family. I took another first signal. Do you all think progression looks okay? During the ten minutes the lines are there but light. If I wait about 13 minutes (just 3 minutes outside of the time limit) for the tests to really dry then they are very clear and easy to read. I just hope it’s progressing. 12 DPO today and 14 dpt.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/8DAF84E4-555B-4086-8059-1B62040D1E52_zpscki5k0ck.jpg

Looks good to me. FS are kinda difficult to see progression unless it's been a few days.

Thanks! The Digital was positive, and I took a FRER (pictured below). I’m 13 DPO today. It seems like a decent line! I’m at the doctor waiting for blood work now.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/96EB13A8-0A02-43D1-AA74-1996201667A9_zps475innjq.jpg

I am having cramping today, so I hope that it’s a pregnancy thing.

Yay congratulations! That's a fantastic line.

Cramping is totally normal! I had it off and on until the end of first tri.

Thank you! The cramping comes and goes, but no bleeding. I’m waiting for he doctor to call me with my BETA. I took another test today and think I see some progression from yesterday to today, so that made me feel better.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/E6C50ACF-7326-4FE6-A332-0AE65E592838_zps6gqnehpo.jpg

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/E25A0AB1-20F4-4C49-9EA1-B9C64DCB2405_zpszi1idqdv.jpg

That's great progression esp if you compare from your first frer :happydance:

How are you feeling Brandi?

What is your due date?

I'm so happy for you and I'm glad your long wait ended in a successful cycle.

Thanks girls. Due date is March 15th. I’m feeling down though because I’ve had bright red bleeding since last night. It isn’t heavy, but it’s substantial. It comes and goes. I went to the ER for them to check it and they said that everything looked good. I was measuring right on track (although they couldn’t see the fetal pole because it’s so early). HCG was 7800, which is great since it was only 480 one week ago. But I don’t understand the bleeding. My progesterone is good, too. I’m feeling very nervous!

I go to my clinic tomorrow. They wanted to see me since the bleeding started up again. It seems to come and go.

I hope everything is okay. I had bleeding in both pregnancies so I totally understand how stressful it can be. I hope your appt gives you some answers. :hugs:

Thank you, Krissie! The bleeding seems to have stopped for now. It comes and goes. It isn’t really heavy, but is definitely a very bright red. I am at my fertility clinic now for them to do a scan and assess.

I hope all is ok brandi and you got some good news yesterday xx

Thank you girls! I’m doing pretty well. I had an US at 6 weeks and 4 days and we saw the heartbeat at 113 BPM. Baby was measuring 6+1, but doctor said it was perfectly normal. The bleeding episode stopped, although last night I did have some pink spotting that I’m trying not to worry about too much.

Im currently 7 weeks and 1 day.

Aww that's great to hear Brandi. Are they going to so any follow up scans?

Could the bleeding be from the cervix? All my bleeding with DS was from a sensitive cervix.

I’ll have another scan on August 7th. I’ll be 8 weeks and 4 days then. I’m not really sure what the cause of the bleeding is. �� I was so sad to see it again last night! I’m thankful that it was just a pink tinge this time and seemed to go away after a few minutes. I’m hoping it’s nothing. I haven’t done any strenuous activity or anything, so it just seems strange. But I’m holding out that all is well!

How are you holding up Brandi? I hope you haven't seen any more bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->