Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Thank you girls! Angela, I can’t believe it’s only 6 weeks away!

I am going to take the progesterone before bed so that I don’t get too tired. If I am pregnant I will continue taking it, too!

My trigger is getting really faint. I’m glad so that I can officially start testing!

Morning ladies! I am growing so impatient! I’m 4-5 DPO today. My trigger is almost entirely out of my system as this morning’s IC just had a faint grayish line. Other than that I’m really not having many symptoms. I’m so glad that the trigger is almost gone. I think I’m going to start testing at 8 DPO with a FRER each morning. It may still detect trace amounts of the trigger at that point, but I am going to watch for it to get darker. I wish I were having more symptoms, but I’m just not feeling much.

I’m trying to visualize what is going on in my body. I’m visualing those fertilized eggs making their way to my comfy uterus! Lol!

I never had pre bfp symptoms except one with my son. The taste of coffee got so bitter. It lasted his whole pregnancy. Outside of that I was tired and had tons or creamy cm which isn't that abnormal for the tww. With my daughter I didn't even get a bfp until the day af was due. I was shocked when that happened lol.

I hope the frer gets darker and darker for you!

Brandi I am right behind you at 2dpiui
I triggered on the day you had your IUI. Had two mature follies on the same ovary, really hoping this is the one. this is IUI #2 for me.

Good luck, Pinkee! I’m so glad to have someone to go through the 2WW with! Do you mind if I ask what the fertility issues were behind the IUI? Ours is PCOS. That’s all that we know of so far.

AFM, I’m 5-6 DPO (I guess technically 5, assuming that I ovulated at 9:30 AM on The 22nd). Trigger is all but out of my syste with the exception of an extremely light and faint line. I don’t really feel pregnant physically, but I hope that is just because it’s early. I’m still having creamy CM, but it’s become more lotion like and less sticky. I really don’t have any other symptoms. My boobs don’t really hurt except for an occasional twinge. Mild cramping here and there that could be nothing, food digesting, etc. I did feel a strong pinching sensation at my belly button last night while laying in bed. I’ve read that it could be implantation, but it was AT my belly button, not really internal, so I’m not sure that it could be. I did get hit with a sudden intense wave of nausea yesterday and almost threw up, but it was gone within minutes. Plus, I know it’s too early for that, really.

I am hopeful, though! I was dumb and starting trying to take my BBT after the IUI. I wasn’t taking it before. My BBT has been at 97.9 every single day. Now of course I’m worrying that it isn’t high enough, no implantation dip, etc. I just need to put the thermometer down lol.

I’m so thankful for you ladies! This has truly been the best group I’m a part of.

Yes, definately stop temping . The data won't tell you anything at this point.

Yeah. I am going to stop since I don’t know where I was pre ovulation. This morning I took it and it dropped to 97.5. I’m 6 DPO, so then of course I started googling to see if that was good, bad, etc. Either way, it’s unnecessary stress, so I’m not temping anymore!

I have been cramping quite a bit and still creamy CM. That’s really my only symptoms so far. Some foods and smells seemed to be a little stronger to me yesterday than normal, but that could be (and probably is) in my head. I was laying in bed last night and got a sharp cramp in my pelvic area (where I imagine my uterus to be). It lasted for about 3 seconds and then went away. Here’s to hoping it was implantation!

Good morning girls! I have no self control. I took my temp again this morning and it was still really low. It’s making me feel out this cycle. I’m also 9 days past trigger, and my FRER this morning was almost completely BFN. I am thankful to have it out of my system, but paired with my low temps, I feel sad. I just want to see that FRER get darker and nice, high temps. ��

Hey ladies. Temps were back up today so that concern is gone. I am 8dpiui, and my IC was bfn this morning. I’m glad that the trigger is out of my system, but I just want a line to appear now. I know 8dpo is early, but I can’t imagine a line just popping up out of nowhere. I am trying to remain positive!

8 is super early. My bfp were 12, 12, 9, and 13 dpo. The last one was the day af was due and a complete surprise.

I'm glad your temp went back up. Hopefully in the next few days a line starts for you!

Thanks, Krissie! I’m just going to begin testing with a FRER each morning from here on out. I don’t really feel pregnant. I have a couple of things that could be considered symptoms, but I’m not putting much thought into them. I had some dull shooting pains in my breasts earlier this evening. And I’m having the slightest aching feeling vaginally. I know that’s strange. CM had changed from lotiony to a translucent, almost EWCM texture. Just slightly tackier. We shall see!

Brandi my husband had testicular cancer, an orchiotomy and 9 months of chemo, I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own.

Our daughter was clomid and timed intercourse, I got pregnant first round each time, 2 mc and then her. this time around I tried 4 months of clomid and went into Femara and IUI.

I will probably test my trigger out tonight, have you tested again today?

Pinkee, I am so glad they were able to get rid of the testicular cancer!

I did test today with a FRER. I am 11 dpt and 9 dpo. I’m still getting very faint lines, so it’s difficult to tell if it’s trigger or the start of something. I’m playing it safe and pretending it’s trigger.

This is 10 dpt:
https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/49030629-EFC9-4B5A-9AE6-325A696EA740_zpszpcnhdj5.jpg

And 11 dpt:

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/A48F9A14-A29E-4636-9B55-53B40DD2802E_zpskxemicsb.jpg

Brandi will you take a pic of them together to compare them? Hopefully tomorow its darker..i found my frer took 48 hours to get darker so fingers crossed

Yes! They really look about the same to me. In person I feel like yesterday’s was darker, but in the pic I feel like today’s is darker. I also included a First Signal Walmart Test pic. I took this test on no hold and this line was there at about 15 minutes. It may be residual HCG, but I thought it was a nice line for 11 days past. Here’s to hoping!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/C09BDE76-0DB1-437F-A28D-240283B0266F_zpsgwwmhaq6.jpg

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/18E54BBA-DA4A-490F-85D9-5BCD74EBA85D_zpsqtvtkgab.jpg

That first signal looks like all my early bfp. Ftx it's the start of yours!

Thank you! I hope it is. This is the progression of my ICs. I know you can see the dates, but the bottom two pink ones are from today. The very bottom pink one was after a 4 hour hold. I am not getting my hopes up; but it sort of looks like my line may be coming back. I sure hope it is.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/BE632A57-036E-4D1A-9F71-4B5FF353EE2D_zpsmfzg3eg1.jpg

Good morning girls. Woke up after a 5 hour hold and couldn’t sleep with anxiousness. I went ahead and took my FRER and I am disappointed. The line is almost undetectable and surely just trigger. I am 12dpt and 10dpo this morning. I am feeling out this cycle but I hope that I just get a later BFP. I was really hoping for a clear pink line. There is a line but it’s even fainter than yesterday’s and extremely hard to capture on camera.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/634F4E8E-6534-4069-8D1E-6879BD1A1769_zps1p5ze2hc.png

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/19DB393B-68D7-4D61-81F8-4E8E945F8375_zpsdemwgjwv.jpg

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/F06D267C-16E3-4A66-878F-E8069603A22C_zpsx0rcjd5p.jpg

Brandi don't feel out yet! 10 dpo is early days xx I got my fingers crossed ! Try another test later, I found evening tests with a 4 or more hour hold gave me a better line than morning test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->