Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Wishing all of you ladies luck!

I ovulate on my own, but not til CD21, sometimes more. So I think my chemical pregnancies may have been due to weak ovulation, maybe degraded egg or crappy lining by the time implantation comes. Will be trying clomid or femara, maybe with a trigger next month. Just need to ovulate and get AF first, I'm on CD20, should ovulate soon!
Good Luck, TinyLynne!! :flower:Welcome to our thread!! We have a lot of wonderful ladies here and I am feeling extra good about this summer in general!!! :baby: Keep us posted!!

I will have my fingers crossed for you ladies and I hope to join you soon!

A quick update from me...
Took Clomid 2-6. FF has me at ovulation CD20 which is rubbish! My temps are all wacky and I have no idea what's going on at all. Clomid upset my body this month it seems so onto next month once AF arrives.

How is everyone else doing? I had such high hopes but hope is fading. :-( xx

Its ok- don't give up yet Teeny!! Just keep on BDing and catch that little egg when it falls!! Clomid does have some nasty side effects, but you'll get through. For me, I think it is just the hot flashes and the TIREDNESS!! :coffee: Fingers crossed for you!

Hi all, had my 2nd opinion at another gynie, and i was officially diagnosed with PCOS, feeling very sad but gona start clomid for 6 months to get my cycle going so i will keep you updated. Goodluck to you all.
Well.....If there is one good thing about this, Monsie, it is that you know what is going on!! The Clomid is VERY effective at producing viable, nice sized follicles! I am confident you will see good results with Clomid. I will tell ya, when my husband and I tried on our own for over a year and then I found out I "wasn't ovulatine at all," it almost made me relieved because I at least knew there was reason for no conception. Two months of Clomid and the Ovidrel shot, and I got my baby girl! :cloud9: Chin up dear! :hugs:

Tiny Lynne- my response somehow ended up in your original post above, rather than below it! lol

Hi all,
Where's everyone at in their cycle? I'm CD 8. No clomid this cycle but hoping for a nice after effect lol.

Ttc Monsie, sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Did they only see a scan or did they do blood tests? Pco has to be confirmed with blood test. My new doc thinks I have pco based on a scan but can't confirm without blood tests. But in my opinion, I don't think I have PCO. My temp increases every month 14 days before AF and I feel the effects of progesterone. I usually have 32-35 day cycles. How are your cycles like? Do you temp?

Tinylynne - I remember us having a convo on he other thread. Well clomid helped in making me ovulate earlier than Cd21 but I didn't get pregnant. I hope cloned brings you a sticky bean.

Teeny weeny- I hope all goes well with you and you get your BFP

Good luck to everyone

Thank you. CD28 over here and not much going on! FF has me at 8dpo so just waiting for the witch next week. My temps have been so erratic and unusual. I think the Clomid messed it all up this cycle.
Never mind. Only a week or so for the next cycle which I hope brings better luck. Perhaps my body will adjust to it next month and hopefully bring ovulation forward. Xx

Hey Taima, yes, our cycles seem to be identical. I hope it works for us too. I might just try femara instead. And I really want to do a trigger shot. I guess we will see. I'm CD23 no peak on monitor, but I missed CD18, and I really feel like I've already Od... At least I hope so. I want to move on to the next cycle, this is supposed to be an off cycle.

8dpt7dpo here!! Haven't even thought about testing yet! Obviously the trigger could still be there, but I am not even tempted! 😉 Planning on testing possibly Wednesday! Which would be 12dpt and possibly 11dpo! Totally relaxed about it and ok with that! Currently sitting on my patio with the sunshine shining, hot coffee and country music playing!

Sounds so wonderful faith!! Enjoy your beautiful day!

Hi all you nice ladies...

Thanx for the cheerup faith, i feel much better and very positive. Im only 25 so i'm still young.

Taima he did a scan but i went for insulin and sugar blood tests yesterday morning so yeah will find out if i'm insulin resistant and then i will take meds for that which will help with ovulation obviously. I am a bit overweight but not too much. I'm following the PCOS diet now and i go the the gym anyway 3 times a week. Hopefully we will see some results soon. Hope you all get bfp this cycle i will check back every day to hear of there's good news? Oh and Taima my cycles are so irregular i barely have a cycle so the dr wants to get it started. Goodluck all

Hey ladies-

How's everyone holding up. I'm 8 DPO and it's so hard not to test. I had a migraine yesterday (I'm prone to them based on a combination of hormones and stress) for the first time in 6 months. I used to get them on BCP all the time and am hoping that it's a good sign and not a side effect of the Progesterone suppositories. Anyone else here get migraines? I get them with auras and I stupidly googled it and found out that when you are pregnant, they could get worse (ugh). Nervous now!

How's everyone doing this weekend? Keeping my fingers crossed and thinking of all of you! Let's get some BFPs on this thread!

Hi all, AF started yesterday, not much but yeah. Ill start clomid on friday 50mg Clomid. So lets hope it works for me.

I am still waiting on AF. Due on Friday. Already cycle day 32 and fed up! I just want this cycle over to move onto next month. I've had BFN at 12dpo so I know I'm out. I can't wait to see AF to start again if that makes sense!
Anyone else having luck? The Clomid didn't work well for me this month. Xx

Good luck Monsie! Sorry AF got you, but hopefully the Clomid will do the trick!

Teeny- have you gone in for bloodwork? What have the drs said?

I was meant to have a follicle scan but the consultant was on holiday so completely left all on my own this month without a blood test even. :-(
I have no idea what's going on, although FF has me ovulating on CD20 so that wasn't even the Clomid if I did indeed ovulate. AF due on Friday but reading up it says that it can lengthen LP.
Has this happened to anyone here?
She had best show up Friday or I am going to be super mad! Xx

Since it raises your progesterone (by strengthening the corpus luteum) then you may have a longer LP, but if you ovulated on CD20 and you don't really think that the Clomid really affected you, then it might just be the same as usual.

That is pretty crappy that they started you off without making sure to get you into some kind of scan or test for your first round, it seems kind of irresponsible of them!

I hope you get AF soon to get to your next round. I'll probably be pretty close there with you, unless we get absolute miracles! (Not sure about you, but I'm not holding my breath...)

It worked the first time back in 2009 so I started out this cycle very optimistic. When I took it in December just gone I ovulated on CD14 which was great. I didn't get a BFP that cycle but the next one I did. You can imagine the optimism that this cycle brought.
Now I am just plain fed up. I really hoped it would bring forward ovulation and give me shorter cycles. I was so wrong!
Let's hope you get your BFP this cycle TinyLynne and you don't need Clomid. Xx

Hopefully you just have a stubborn baby that doesn't want to show itself yet!

Golly- I caved and tested. BFN. I'm 12 days past trigger and either 10/11dpo. Not feeling very hopeful :(

I'm out- AF got me :( Just in time for my bday tomorrow and 1 year my anniversary this weekend- sucks, but I'm definitely going to DRINK UP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->