Starting Clomid Wednesday! Anyone want to join!?

Well I tested this morning. If you can consider what was there a line, then it was faint. I am wondering if it was the trigger :( now I guess all that is left to do is wait for 2 solid lines. Trying not to get down, but it was FMU and lighter. Maybe I test better in the PM :blush:

Taima: good! Ewcm is always positive news! Get BDing again!! 🙊

Don't lose hope faith. You are still too early to show a dark line. Don't stress with testing so much. Try to give it another 2 days. I know it's hard.

Good luck!!

Faith -that still sounds super promising. I just tested out my trigger 8 dpo and it's completely gone (but I was pretty sure it was gone at a week post trigger (6 dpo) when I tested it then. Hope that makes you feel better :)

Don't lose hope faith. You are still too early to show a dark line. Don't stress with testing so much. Try to give it another 2 days. I know it's hard.

Good luck!!

Hello! Going to do my best to wait and test Thursday which will be 12 dpt. I am pretty sure what I was seeing was trigger, and now it is completely gone. (At least now I know.) I also realized that with my daughter, I tested BFP 12 dpt and approximately 10 dpo! (I miss calculated.) from the previous posts I tested out the trigger at 9-10dpt, which makes sense then for me to have had a line on 9dpt. From here on out, I am just waiting for it to darken! Woohoo!! Not losing hope! :happydance:

How are you doing!?

Faith -that still sounds super promising. I just tested out my trigger 8 dpo and it's completely gone (but I was pretty sure it was gone at a week post trigger (6 dpo) when I tested it then. Hope that makes you feel better :)

It does! As stated above, I am not losing hope and realize I miscalculated from last time, meaning I am right on the same track as last time! 😁👍

It's great that the trigger left now you will know for sure when you get a BFP. KMFC you will see a dark line soon : )

I got a positive opk last night CD16. I'm so relieved I'll be ovulating in a day or 2.

I'm still going today to have a scan see what size my follicles are. I wonder if I have just one or the other 2 smaller follicles grew. I'm pretty sure my large follicle has reached 26mm and not sure if it's a good thing

Good luck to us all this cycle!

Good day ladies faith im holdong thumbs for you... And praying for you. Im not sure if i ovulated saterday or sunday i went to the dr on monday to get trigger and he did a scan and saw the 2 follicles is gone, he said i ovulated or sunday or saturdag. I had a lot of pain over the weekend and i still have a little pain on my right side. I don't have much cm but i have watery white cm. And my temp was 36.3 this morning is that good sign or bad. Im either 3dpo or 4dpo so I'm not sure. I feel very emotional about all of this. Any advice? Baby dust to you all.

Oh i forgot to ask your opinion, did i ovulate or can the follicles just dissapear. It felt like ovulation but i mean is it possible for the follicles to just dissapear?

I dont know if they can disappear TTC- what did the DR say? I'm sure if they said you ovulated, that's a great sign :)

Faith- Pls keep us updated- fx :)

Question-
I'm 9 DPO and feeling completely crappy- AF-style back aches, AF-style cramps, moody... This is my first cycle of Clomid- did anyone get their AF early (is that even possible if you've ovulated)? Or is this just a Clomid/trigger shot side effect? REALLY trying not to symptom spot, but this is actually very reminiscent of my really bad AF days pre-PCOS diagnosis (since I've been diagnosed after going off of BCP, I haven't gotten a normal AF and didn't have any real symptoms- partially how I knew something was up)

Thanks ladies- it's amazing to have a place to ask these questions and know someone gets it- you guys are an amazing support system and resource :) Have a wonderful day!

I had 4 cycles of clomid and i finished mine 8 days ago, i still get hot flushes, I'm sooo tired and i have a little bit of pain in my right side. My last cycle was 150mg. I AF comes now then i have to take a break and then start injectables. I really hope there is good news this month. My temp now was 36.9 but ill take it tomorrow morning the same time as today. Faith keep us updated please, and goodluck

TTC- keeping my fx for you- baby dust! Keep us updated :)

Good day ladies ☺

I don't have any symptoms yet, I'm either 4 dpo or 5dpo I'm not sure. I have no cm and my cervix is high and soft i think haha. I'm not 100% sure I'm feeling it correctly but yeah. Any symptoms from you ladies? So was that faint line a positive and not a trigger? Hope to hear from you xoxox

My witch came this morning, so I'm out. Was really surprised because I had brown discharge last night and truly thought it was IB, but she came on strong and mean this morning. She actually came on 11 DPO, which was really surprising to me because I thought the TWW would be closer to two weeks with Clomid and Triggered Ovulation. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Good day ladies ☺

I don't have any symptoms yet, I'm either 4 dpo or 5dpo I'm not sure. I have no cm and my cervix is high and soft i think haha. I'm not 100% sure I'm feeling it correctly but yeah. Any symptoms from you ladies? So was that faint line a positive and not a trigger? Hope to hear from you xoxox

I believe it was the Ovidrel, but that's ok because now I know that the next time (you know, in a few days🙊) it will be the real deal :happydance: I am hopeful. I did have some lower abdominal pain Monday and Tuesday so who knows!!! You're getting closer to joining the texting madness!

My witch came this morning, so I'm out. Was really surprised because I had brown discharge last night and truly thought it was IB, but she came on strong and mean this morning. She actually came on 11 DPO, which was really surprising to me because I thought the TWW would be closer to two weeks with Clomid and Triggered Ovulation. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Was it full blown witch? I've never had her come early with the Ovidrel?? Maybe it IS IB?!? 11dpo is early. Is it CD 25 then?

It's full blown and awful (heavy, terrible cramping). I'm CD 32 (now 1) because I had two founds of Clomid this cycle, but should be CD 25- really bizarre to be early, but my good friend (who happens to be an RE in the fertility office) said that it happens. I was in denial all morning and hoping it was just really intense IB, but there's no way to deny this... Onto the next month, I guess..

Faith- what's going on with you?

Was it full blown witch? I've never had her come early with the Ovidrel?? Maybe it IS IB?!? 11dpo is early. Is it CD 25 then?

It's full blown and awful (heavy, terrible cramping). I'm CD 32 (now 1) because I had two founds of Clomid this cycle, but should be CD 25- really bizarre to be early, but my good friend (who happens to be an RE in the fertility office) said that it happens. I was in denial all morning and hoping it was just really intense IB, but there's no way to deny this... Onto the next month, I guess..

Faith- what's going on with you?

Boo! I am so sorry she got you! I guess the only good thing is that you're onto a new cycle and it's a new day! That is why I was look at it anyway :) as for me, I am somewhere between 10/11 dpo maybe nine if I ovulated later. So far I've tested BFN. The trigger shot is definitely out of me. I am hopeful, because I had twinges in my lower abdomen and a little bit of back pain. Then again sometimes I think that that could just be the hormones I guess! I try to just keep the faith, and go with it. All in His timing :happydance:

12 dpo and BFN again this AM. Sooooo tired and a little nauseous today though. Trying not to think too much into it, but golllllly the symptoms! Anyone else feel this way?

Fx for you! You aren't out until AF shows up.

My dr definitely seemed to think my AF was bizarre. Started cycle 2 of Clomid 100mg today!

Yay RayinNy!! Back in the game!!!👍👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"