Starting clomid!

No my OB told me not to test and be more relaxed this month, which I'm not sure worked because I have no clue when I o'ed. I'm not going to test again until Monday.

Well thats kinda crazy... for your dr to tell you not to test..

Keep us updated.. fxed for you :)

My fert doc told me not to use cbfm after the first month. Sod that is what I say!! Cd 10 still highs on cbfm. Can feel the old ovaries warming up-pressure growing down there! Good luck.x

My fert doc told me not to use cbfm after the first month. Sod that is what I say!! Cd 10 still highs on cbfm. Can feel the old ovaries warming up-pressure growing down there! Good luck.x

why do you think youir dr told you not to use it?

Hello everone! Yes, i am still lurking..hehe!!
I am sorry Tundra for the UI...I think it is early for you even for blood test to show anything...so keep your chin up and big hugs!
I am currently CD 5 (9 more days until O) and started 3rd round of clomid last night (100 mg)...I think I am only going to be testing and charting until O then not doing anything else..no temping or symptom watching, (I have even started drinking my caffienated coffee again!) hehe Me and the hubby are also getting away for the weekend and no temping or 'baby' worrying...so it will be nice..might even have some drinks..but I don't drink so 1 beer will knock me for a loop!! This is my 7 cycle TTC and it is getting to me..absolutely hate BFN! So I am getting tired....but will try our hardest this month and then take a break...3rd times a charm right??? :hugs: to everyone and good luck girls!!!
Oh and before I started Clomid my progesterone was only a 3.4 now the last 2 months it has been 29.7 and 32.5...so it has helped me in that aspect greatly! :hugs: again!

Tundra she specifically said once e know I ov from first cd21 test that I wasn't to obsess over dates. But there's no way I'm not going to check and make sure we'rr dtd at the right time then I know we tried everything.

Well I have two lines on my wondo Hpt last nifty and today just kinda Leary since I had 100 bad tests last month and had to email them to send me a 100 tests back diffrent lot number I did use 10 prior to ovulation no second line til yesterday so we will see. Not really being hopeful had ny heart broke to many times.

Still no AF, I was going to wait until Monday to test again but of course I couldn't wait. So I tested today and got another BFN. OMG my boobs are sore!

Lovely I really hope this is it for u. Fingers crossed.

Wubbles sorry about bfn. Maybe too early?

well AF is due tomorrow or at least by Tuesday of this week. I am not having the major cramps that i usually have but am cramping a little. I don't have any HPT here but I used my CBD ovulation test last night. Of course it was negative but I read that some pregnant women have tested positive on those when they were pregnant. I'm not sure about the digital tests as it's a little more specific, i think. Not sure about that. Anways, I don't feel any symptoms other than all the discharge but I don't know I can judge that as a sign. I will update you guys!! If I don't start by wednesday, I will def be testing.

Good luck tundra.. :)

Im on cd11.. waiting for ovulation.. and dtd.. :) neg opks yet..

Took Clomid 100mgs 5-9 this cycle for the first time then went and got my day 21 blood work and my progesterone was only at a 1.2 meaning I hadn't ovulated. I think I ovulated late but am not sure. I usually get my period on or around the 16th of every month which is a 28 to 32 day cycle. Does Clomid lengthen my cycle? If so how long does it make it? At this point I am getting anxious as I want to start my next round of Clomid 150mgs days 5-9. Help....

Thanks neesaw but I don't think it's too early, I usually run a 26 day cycle but now I am on cd 31. Lots cramping still sore boobs but still getting bfn. Oh well not much I can do but wait it out.

Took Clomid 100mgs 5-9 this cycle for the first time then went and got my day 21 blood work and my progesterone was only at a 1.2 meaning I hadn't ovulated. I think I ovulated late but am not sure. I usually get my period on or around the 16th of every month which is a 28 to 32 day cycle. Does Clomid lengthen my cycle? If so how long does it make it? At this point I am getting anxious as I want to start my next round of Clomid 150mgs days 5-9. Help....

allicat- not really sure if clomid lengthens your cycle or not but I do know that my 2nd month on it my period was over a week late and when I finally started it was pure hell!! I usually get really heavy and hard cramps but these had me crying and if I could imagine what miscarriage cramps felt like it would have been them. I took HPT and they were all negative so I knew I wasn't preggers. I think the clomid was just into my system and needed some adjusting to it. I finished my 3rd round on Feb 23rd. I o'd around cd 16 or 17 with clomid which would have been on march 5 or 6th. I am now waiting on AF. I had a blood test on Wed March 13 but it would have only put me 8 or 9 DPO. I am thinking though that if I were preggers I think the blood test would have picked up. I think that some ladies O later on Clomid which can essentially push your cycles longer days because of our luteal phases but that would be a great question for your doctor. I know that wasn't much help. I can add that my periods were about 28-29 days without fail and since starting clomid they have now been 31-32 days.

Well I have two lines on my wondo Hpt last nifty and today just kinda Leary since I had 100 bad tests last month and had to email them to send me a 100 tests back diffrent lot number I did use 10 prior to ovulation no second line til yesterday so we will see. Not really being hopeful had ny heart broke to many times.

baby dust!! good luck to you!!

allicat- not really sure if clomid lengthens your cycle or not but I do know that my 2nd month on it my period was over a week late and when I finally started it was pure hell!! I usually get really heavy and hard cramps but these had me crying and if I could imagine what miscarriage cramps felt like it would have been them. I took HPT and they were all negative so I knew I wasn't preggers. I think the clomid was just into my system and needed some adjusting to it. I finished my 3rd round on Feb 23rd. I o'd around cd 16 or 17 with clomid which would have been on march 5 or 6th. I am now waiting on AF. I had a blood test on Wed March 13 but it would have only put me 8 or 9 DPO. I am thinking though that if I were preggers I think the blood test would have picked up. I think that some ladies O later on Clomid which can essentially push your cycles longer days because of our luteal phases but that would be a great question for your doctor. I know that wasn't much help. I can add that my periods were about 28-29 days without fail and since starting clomid they have now been 31-32 days.

Oh great, I am not looking forward to that much pain... I am day 30 today... My periods since being off the pill I hardly bleed, have no pain at all, and it only lasts 2-3 days. I am not looking forward to the pain you mentioned after not having any and hardly a period. My day 21 blood progesterone work up was only a 1.2 but hubby and I have been BDing every other day since in case O was to come late so as of my periods before coming on or around the 16th of every month I am only a day late but feeling no cramps are anything at all. My nipples appeared swollen for a few day like a week ago and a bit sore but fine now. With you saying that it extended you to 31-32 days after being on a 28-29 day cycle is I think the situation I am in... Hoping if I did ovulate late hubby and I caught it and maybe we could have conceived. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed....

I did 100 mg this was my first month and I had no pain on Clomid just Hpt flashes and sweating

Got my peak this morning on cbfm on cd13. Bring it on!!

good luck neesaw :)

Im on cd 12.. waiting still ..

Oh great, I am not looking forward to that much pain... I am day 30 today... My periods since being off the pill I hardly bleed, have no pain at all, and it only lasts 2-3 days. I am not looking forward to the pain you mentioned after not having any and hardly a period. My day 21 blood progesterone work up was only a 1.2 but hubby and I have been BDing every other day since in case O was to come late so as of my periods before coming on or around the 16th of every month I am only a day late but feeling no cramps are anything at all. My nipples appeared swollen for a few day like a week ago and a bit sore but fine now. With you saying that it extended you to 31-32 days after being on a 28-29 day cycle is I think the situation I am in... Hoping if I did ovulate late hubby and I caught it and maybe we could have conceived. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed....

FXD for you!! Keep in mind that not everyone experiences the same side effects with the clomid. I experience cramping anyways but I think that since taking the clomid personally they worsened on the 2nd round. My first and 3rd time was okay though. I am not having much cramping and AF is due between today and Wednesday. Not testing unless I don't start by the weekend. Your symptoms sound promising. Are you going to test or wait it out? Is this your first round of clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->