Starting clomid!

Congrats ladies!!!! That's so exciting. Well AF showed up full force for me today, but staying positive. No more weird spotting, I can start my next round in two days. Hopefully I get lucky this round!

Sorry about af wubbles.. fxed for this next cycle..

5 days late as of tonight after my first round of 100mgs Clomid days 5-9. Day 21 blood work showed my progesterone at only a 1.2, hoping I ovulated late and I will get my BFP this month...

sorry wubbles AF got you. Maybe next cycle will be it!

Allicat- Are you planning on testing?

Sorry about af wubbles.

Sorry alli about the bfn. Like u said maybe late ov?

I agree hopefully a late ovulation Ali.. :)

AF finally arrived after my first round on 100mgs Clomid days 5-9. It is by far the most painful period I have had to date. Now trying to figure out of this is my day 1 or not to start 150mgs Clomid days 5-9... What is the rule of thumb when it comes to cycle days and starting Clomid on the right day? I might have done it wrong this past cycle.

At least now I have a clean slate and am not in limbo.

Got my positive opk today ... cd17 :) tww starts on monday..

AF finally arrived after my first round on 100mgs Clomid days 5-9. It is by far the most painful period I have had to date. Now trying to figure out of this is my day 1 or not to start 150mgs Clomid days 5-9... What is the rule of thumb when it comes to cycle days and starting Clomid on the right day? I might have done it wrong this past cycle.

I hear ya! That`s how I was feeling. I was so late getting AF and when she finally showed up I spotted for a few days first. Then I finally got a decent flow. I asked a g/f of mine who is also ttc and her obgyn and fert. doc told her day one is the first day of actual flow. The only difference is my period was really light, and only lasted like 2 1/2 days. I did have extremly painful cramps though.

Good luck this round!

I hear ya! That`s how I was feeling. I was so late getting AF and when she finally showed up I spotted for a few days first. Then I finally got a decent flow. I asked a g/f of mine who is also ttc and her obgyn and fert. doc told her day one is the first day of actual flow. The only difference is my period was really light, and only lasted like 2 1/2 days. I did have extremly painful cramps though.

Good luck this round!

So should this be my day one or wait to see if it gets heavier then go from there? Cuz I started this morning and the past 2 times I have used the restroom it seems to have stopped.

Good luck this round!

So should this be my day one or wait to see if it gets heavier then go from there? Cuz I started this morning and the past 2 times I have used the restroom it seems to have stopped.

Hmmm I don't know, I know how you feel being worried about making sure you take the clomid on the right day. Maybe try calling your clinic and see what they say.... Good luck.

Thanks tundra.. I'm actually in the tww now.. so no more bding now unless for fun.. im 2dpo :)

How its going for you tundra where are you in your cycle..

Faither what about you :)

I am actually CD5 and supposed to start clomid today but I'm not taking it this cycle. Stepping out of this race. I can't handle this month. I went to the dr here on base yesterday to try and get a referal since I'm already pushing 40 years old as of August and I don't have time to play. They finally told me that the blood work I had done in Dec was good but I had a low LH level when they did that hormone test. Not really sure if that matters because I was getting positive OPK's?? Anyways, I will do the OPK's just because I do want a baby but I can't handle the clomid crazy pills again this month lol. My poor DH is freaking out too because he says too much pressure to perform~~

Can't wait to here the outcome of your TWW. That's always exciting to be in that window. I'll be there before I know it.

Aww Im sorry to hear.. ttc is very stressful and emotional.. hope a break does you good and you get a natural bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->