Starting clomid!

Took Clomid 100mgs 5-9 this cycle for the first time then went and got my day 21 blood work and my progesterone was only at a 1.2 meaning I hadn't ovulated. I think I ovulated late but am not sure. I usually get my period on or around the 16th of every month which is a 28 to 32 day cycle. Does Clomid lengthen my cycle? If so how long does it make it? At this point I am getting anxious as I want to start my next round of Clomid 150mgs days 5-9. Help....

allicat- not really sure if clomid lengthens your cycle or not but I do know that my 2nd month on it my period was over a week late and when I finally started it was pure hell!! I usually get really heavy and hard cramps but these had me crying and if I could imagine what miscarriage cramps felt like it would have been them. I took HPT and they were all negative so I knew I wasn't preggers. I think the clomid was just into my system and needed some adjusting to it. I finished my 3rd round on Feb 23rd. I o'd around cd 16 or 17 with clomid which would have been on march 5 or 6th. I am now waiting on AF. I had a blood test on Wed March 13 but it would have only put me 8 or 9 DPO. I am thinking though that if I were preggers I think the blood test would have picked up. I think that some ladies O later on Clomid which can essentially push your cycles longer days because of our luteal phases but that would be a great question for your doctor. I know that wasn't much help. I can add that my periods were about 28-29 days without fail and since starting clomid they have now been 31-32 days.

Oh great, I am not looking forward to that much pain... I am day 30 today... My periods since being off the pill I hardly bleed, have no pain at all, and it only lasts 2-3 days. I am not looking forward to the pain you mentioned after not having any and hardly a period. My day 21 blood progesterone work up was only a 1.2 but hubby and I have been BDing every other day since in case O was to come late so as of my periods before coming on or around the 16th of every month I am only a day late but feeling no cramps are anything at all. My nipples appeared swollen for a few day like a week ago and a bit sore but fine now. With you saying that it extended you to 31-32 days after being on a 28-29 day cycle is I think the situation I am in... Hoping if I did ovulate late hubby and I caught it and maybe we could have conceived. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed....

FXD for you!! Keep in mind that not everyone experiences the same side effects with the clomid. I experience cramping anyways but I think that since taking the clomid personally they worsened on the 2nd round. My first and 3rd time was okay though. I am not having much cramping and AF is due between today and Wednesday. Not testing unless I don't start by the weekend. Your symptoms sound promising. Are you going to test or wait it out? Is this your first round of clomid?

Yes, first round. I am debating wether I should test or not. I will most likely end up to next week if AF doesn't arrive. If it does I start my 2nd round at 150mgs days 5-9.

tundra- well before clomid i was oing around cd19/20... first round of clomid-cd22... this month i took clomid cd3-7 so hoping to o earlier around cd18 again..

Im using cbdigis, and ic cheapies.. and charting.. :) and checking my cm

I did 100 mg this was my first month and I had no pain on Clomid just Hpt flashes and sweating

hey lovelylace! Have you tested again? Just wondering what you found out. FXD

FRER negative not even an indent. And, the only thing getting lines is the Wondfo Hpt with urine (my urine only). I tried blood on it, blood and saline nothing. Just my urine causing lines.

So, I don't know what to think. I do have lots of symptoms but not sure if that's from the Clomid or what since this is first cycle on any medications.

I will keep testing

My gyno has never mentioned to me that I could be or am under weight. My family has been pointing it out a lot lately. Is my weight effecting my progesterone? Did my gyno jump the gun by putting me on Clomid and not mentioning my weight? I am 27 years old, 5 ft 7in tall and 119.4lbs. What do you all think...? If you agree is there a pre-made shake/smoothie or anything that would be safe and effective in gaining healthy weight.

Currentlly 2 days late after my first Clomid round 100ms days 5-9.

Alli i would talk to your dr about the issues your having... he/she will know whats best.. :)

So for the last couple of days I have had extreme cramping and, finally today when I wipe there is blood. There isn't even enough to hit a pad. I am hoping it gets stronger. I have never really had to worry about tracking my day one other than giving me estimates on when I should "o". For my first round of clomid I had a strong start to my AF but this month ..... I don't know should I count this as day one? I want to make sure I am taking the clomid on the right days. Help!!!!

https://i47.tinypic.com/2z70q46.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/nqxw82.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/358q3vr.jpg

1st test two days ago FMU

2nd test yesterday FMU

3rd today FMU

4th today afternoon 7 hour hold

https://i47.tinypic.com/2z70q46.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/nqxw82.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/358q3vr.jpg

1st test two days ago FMU

2nd test yesterday FMU

3rd today FMU

4th today afternoon 7 hour hold

According to your signature this means these are positive?? :happydance: Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you!!! Super Sticky Baby Dust to you!!! :hugs:

I had positive blood work today, now just got to make sure betas keep going up.

Hello everyone!! Update...currently on CD 10 and hardly any O pains but getting headaches starting this morning..cm has been abundant, and a few hotflashes..100 mg 5-9...should ovulate this weekend. Vacation last weekend was great! So will DTD Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday....I hope it works this time for all of us!!! :thumbup:

I had positive blood work today, now just got to make sure betas keep going up.

I am sooo excited for you!!!! OMG!!!! I am also so jealous (but in a good way!)...maybe you will be good luck for all of us!!! big :hugs:

Thanks for the update faither..

My update:

Well im cd14.. got my high today on my cb digital advanced opk.. so just been dtd everyother day.. but may start every night tonight.. should o in the next 3-4 days i think.. :) will keep you all posted.. have had lots of watery cm.. waiting for the ewcm to start up.. im guessing tomorrow or friday :)

Good luck

Lovely congrats :) hope to join you soon :)

My chart & opk

Attachments

• cycle 2 cd14.jpg
    cycle 2 cd14.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ch.png
    ch.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies.

Fab news lovely.

Updates looking gd.

Afm cd15 peak on cbfm cd 13 + 14 so 1dpo. I hate the tww!!

Gd luck everyone.x

hey nessaw!! It will go by quickly, trust me....I'm almost out of mine. AF due by tomorrow---if not, testing on Fri or Sat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->