Starting clomid!

Aww Im sorry to hear.. ttc is very stressful and emotional.. hope a break does you good and you get a natural bfp :)

thanks lilrojo--it's okay honestly. I will start checking my OPK next week this time just to see if I get a positive. i never used those until the last 2 cycles I had anyways and I was on Clomid so I did not know if I ovulated without it. I didn't go get my prescription of the clomid this cycle so it's already too late to change my mind anyways.

A natural BFP would be awesome!! :happydance:

You should try charting.. use a bbt thermometer and take your temp everyday same time.. I tried it this month to confirm ovulation and I got my confirmation today after 3 high temps in a row.. just a thought..

fxed for you..

How is everyone else

Hi ladies. Good luck on ur cycles.

Tundra I had a similar thought that if this cycle doesn't work I might skip the next. Hoping u get a natural bfp.

Afm 8 dpo. Trying not to think about symptoms. I seem to do really well ignoring them the first wk of 2ww just when it gets to this ppint and I start getting my hopes up. We'll see!

Hello everyone! I have had the screwiest(?) cycle this month...got my positive opk on the 23rd but no temp shift!! o.k...my temp went up a whole
.2 degrees this morning...it has been 4 days since I had +OPK!! I did start DHEA last week but it was over the counter and only 25 mg...didn't think it would effect stuff that fast if it was it...oh and now that I'm sort of sure I O'd last night, my hubby has been sick for the last 2 nights! So it will be a miracle if this cycle works but it is kind of nice not having to worry about it..maybe taking this month off...now to focus on the wieght gain I have acquired since being on Clomid! about 10 lbs. now....YUCK! Good luck ladies and anxiously waiting for news! :hugs:

So am 10 dpo and have been v v v thirsty since 8 dpo. Am sure its not in my mind. Can it be the clomid? I didn't have it last month.

So am 10 dpo and have been v v v thirsty since 8 dpo. Am sure its not in my mind. Can it be the clomid? I didn't have it last month.

I think so. Clomid makes me really thirsty (same w/ progesterone).

It made my v thirsty just after I took it the last 2 months but not after ov. We'll see...

It makes me actually drink water I hate water but I chug it on Clomid. I am sweating so bad this time hubby and I had to shower before work this morning. Last month wasn't that bad!!!

Lovely I think it gets worse the longer your on it.. cuz this month was bad for me too.. worse symptoms.. hopefully though you get your bfp..

I cant wait to test.. lol im itching too.. but only 5dpo

Lol I think I would die if I had a positive now

Did test yest but bfn. Been to see dr google and lots seem to have before positives but now your all saying it, it must be linked to the clomid. :-(

Hi ladies, can I join you? :flower:

We are only just starting to ttc #3, but due to a whole host of tests after a year of mid-cycle bleeding (after I stopped bf'ing my youngest) it turns out I'm not ov'ing and have elevated FSH, slightly low AMH and had a thick endometrial lining with a suspected cyst in my lining. I just had a hysteroscopy and D&C on Monday and will be starting clomid on my next cycle. I have my follow-up appointment on Wednesday where we will discuss dose etc. Can I ask you ladies which days of your cycle you took it and at what dose you started? Also, were your cycles monitored? My OB said they would only begin to monitor if nothing was happening...

:kiss:

Hi peanut. I'm on my second cycle of 100mg cd2-6. I have only had cd21 bloods to check prog levels for
ovulation. Good luck.x

HI peanut..

Im on my second cycle of clomid, ttc #3.. first cycle I did 50mgs cd 5-9, this cycle I did 100mgs cd 3-7..

No monitoring for me either.. insurance doesn't cover it.. and it will get spendy

Taking my last 3 Clomid 150mgs tonight. When should hubby and I start BDing and how often? Excited but worried about this round...

Ali I would test with opks.. but my dr tells me cd14 everyother night

Thanks for the info ladies! Good luck this cycle :thumbup:

Has anyone experienced earlier OV on clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->