Starting clomid!

Has anybody tried taking Robitussin after Clomid to provide and make more abundant and sperm friendly CM? When did you start and did it have the desired effect?

Clomid pushed my ov back from cd9/10 to cd12/13.

First round clomid pushed my o day back too.. from cd 20 to 23..

second brought it up to cd18

You should try charting.. use a bbt thermometer and take your temp everyday same time.. I tried it this month to confirm ovulation and I got my confirmation today after 3 high temps in a row.. just a thought..

fxed for you..

How is everyone else

When do you start taking your temps for the first time? Like the day you start AF or what? I may try that next month. I do realize that the OPK sticks just detect a LH surge but we all have LH in our system and therefore in our urine. I know that BBT is more accurate and can pretty sure detect that you did O but I never knew how to do that or when to start. Thanks for the advice. I am currently CD11.

This is my first cycle temping.. I waited till I was finished with clomid because clomid can cause higher than normal temps.. but yeah.. you can either do it vaginally or orally..

im 8dpo.. at the annoying stage.. lol

I am so excited for you ladies--Nessaw I can't say that I have been thirsty with clomid, it just makes me act like a severe crazy lady!! ;-) My poor DH made me not take it this cycle just for that reason and besides, I couldn't handle the severe cramping I got with AF from it. It seemed to have made it progressively worse each time I took it. I am hoping for a natural BFP as I am not really worrying this cycle. I am extremely dry still so I may get the preseed this cycle and use it. We shall see what happens. I am going to still use the OPK's though starting on Wednesday.

FXD for us all!!

Nessaw & lillrojo--good luck

Am thinking of using preseed next month. Never noticed much ewcm with or without clomid so figure it can't hurt. Got bad back ache tonight so guessing af will show tom.

Am thinking of using preseed next month. Never noticed much ewcm with or without clomid so figure it can't hurt. Got bad back ache tonight so guessing af will show tom.

I used pre-seed both times I conceived in the past :thumbup:

Af showed this eve. They say third times a charm!! Lets hope so.

so sorry nessaw..

I got my bfp today at 9dpo.. hope you all can join me soon

so sorry nessaw..

I got my bfp today at 9dpo.. hope you all can join me soon

Lillrojo- congrats on your BFP!! How long were you on clomid? I'm so excited. Seems like we are getting a lot of BFP's this time.

Fantastic news lilrojo. Congrats.x

Hi ladies :wave:
Just saw this thread and thought I'd add that I got my :bfp: yesterday on my 4th round of clomid 50mg cd2-6. I was also on metformin 500mg daily.

The stuff does work!!! :thumbup:

:dust: to you all.x

ahh ready congrats.. were the same lol :)

I was on my second round of clomid.. 100mgs cd 3-7 :)

I have betas today and Friday.. since I have had losses and an early us around 6 weeks

ahh ready congrats.. were the same lol :)

I was on my second round of clomid.. 100mgs cd 3-7 :)

I have betas today and Friday.. since I have had losses and an early us around 6 weeks

Congrats to you too!!We'll be moving to the 1st tri forums together! :hugs:
Im not sure what this beta stuff is, I think it might be only on your side of the world? Im going in friday for the doctor to confirm the pregnancy and I presume she'll take bloods and tell me what to do next?
Im too scared to believe it yet!

Lol I think were talking on the countdown to preg site lol.. :)

the betas are blood tests to check hcg.. :) not just confirm to make sure levels are doubling like they should.. :)

Lol I think were talking on the countdown to preg site lol.. :)

the betas are blood tests to check hcg.. :) not just confirm to make sure levels are doubling like they should.. :)

That was you?! small internet world!! :haha:
Ah I see..well betas arent just your side of the world then! lol :haha:
I imagine Il have all that done friday. Its crazy, I can tell you pretty much everything there is about ttc...but now Im lost! lol. Its all new and exciting again :happydance:

lol yeah I saw your name and was like yeah I think that's the same person :)

Im excited.. I have 2 kids so not all new for me.. but its a great journey.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->