Starting clomid!

Ok so you know what to expect. I haven't a clue. Right now I'm just concerned with keeping it in there!!

lol yeah.. I have had 2 children and 2 miscarriages.. so I know what to expect :)

Just eat healthy take your prenatals.. :)

doing good this friday lillrojo! How about you? How are things coming along?

I am well.. things are going good.. ics getting darker so that gives me hope :)

I have my first scan in 18 days on april 23rd :)

That's Awesome! I know everything will be fine! your little bean will stick~~ relax and enjoy your good news. Glad you are sticking around this thread though because some ladies just fall off after they get their BFP's. I like hearing the after stories though and knowing that everything works out for the better for you ladies. It's weird how we all seem to bond just through writing lol

Im not going anywhere.. till you all get your bfps.. :) no matter how long it takes :)

and thank you.. I am def excited..

where are you at in your cycle..

Hi ladies, I'm ok now. I was v.upset this morning. Was in with the doc this morning and she won't confirm the pregnancy until next week as I am only 13dpo. She did a test and it was positive but as I'm not "late" yet she has to be careful. I was upset this morning but once I calmed down I realised it was my own fault for going in too early. I'm going back next Tuesday again.

Im not going anywhere.. till you all get your bfps.. :) no matter how long it takes :)

and thank you.. I am def excited..

where are you at in your cycle..

I am CONFUSED is where I'm at lol. I actually got a +OPK last night. I have only BD last Sunday 3/ 31 and again last night. My DH doesn't know I got the +OPK because it seems as if I can get him to BD with me when he doesn't feel the pressure of HAVING to do it. I just didn't think I would get that + this soon so I purposely didn't bd any this week until last night and everything I am reading on when to BD suggests doing it prior to O and alot because of the time it takes the sperm to travel to it's destination. I am wanting to BD tonight too. I am wondering if I will be able to catch that egg dang it! However; I think I probably already ovulated by now. Not really sure since I have the 12-36 hour window after my +OPK but I didn't get to take one until I got home last night around 7 pm.

Hi ladies, I'm ok now. I was v.upset this morning. Was in with the doc this morning and she won't confirm the pregnancy until next week as I am only 13dpo. She did a test and it was positive but as I'm not "late" yet she has to be careful. I was upset this morning but once I calmed down I realised it was my own fault for going in too early. I'm going back next Tuesday again.

that's kind of weird. I'm glad you are feeling better though. You got your positive so that's great and I know everything will work out! You only have a few more days to wait it out for the final final!! Can't wait to hear how it goes on Tuesday. And 13DPO is early but you got a BFP so YAY!! :happydance::happydance:

the sperm don't take long to get to where they are going.. i think your okay yet.. they do say the day before, day of and day after..

For myself.. I got my pos opk cd 17, oed cd 18, so we dtd cd 17, 18, and 19..

I think you still have a great shot!!

the sperm don't take long to get to where they are going.. i think your okay yet.. they do say the day before, day of and day after..

For myself.. I got my pos opk cd 17, oed cd 18, so we dtd cd 17, 18, and 19..

I think you still have a great shot!!

thanks for letting me know that. How did you know you ACTUALLY O'd on CD18? Because you got your positive on 17 or did you confirm some other way? Last cycle i got a +OPK for about 3 days before it was negative again. That's why I was confused on when I actually did O. I didn't have any bloods to confirm anything. Just curious how you know you did on CD18. You telling me when you BD makes me happy. I did BD last night on my +OPK and will try to get DH to do it again tonight. Not sure I can do it agian tomorrow though lol. I think he's pooped out from work :sleep:

I charted.. here is my chart.. i thought it would be hard but it was simple.. just wake up take your temp go back to bed lol

then the crosshairs confirm o, after 3 high temps

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 4
I think if you do tonight and try for sat any time you will be well covered..

I am going to seduce DH in any way I can tonight!!!!!!!!! FXD for me that he will respond lol

I charted.. here is my chart.. i thought it would be hard but it was simple.. just wake up take your temp go back to bed lol

then the crosshairs confirm o, after 3 high temps

thanks for sharing your chart. I've never looked at one so I am trying to understand. so on CD17 I see a dip in temp but then on cd18 it started going back up and then a continual rise. So it states you O'd on CD18 because that was the first onset of a rise in your temp after the dip? Or am I dumb and not understanding. :wacko:

nope that's right.. your temp shoots up after you O.. so after the 3 consecutive high temps I got my crosshairs.. which confirmed that I O'ed cd18

well keep your fingers crossed I get to seduce DH tonight.....!! I got to get the goods lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->