Starting clomid!

Oh man..tears coming on...a good friend that has 2 little girls and has been sticking with me through this TTC trials..just announced on facebook that she is expecting...really???? I am very happy for her but feel betrayed in a stupid kind of way..she didn't even want to have another one yet..her youngest just turned 18 months...is that normal??? I am sitting here fighting back the tears...I give up...:cry: :cry: I guess I have to leave the baby making to the younger ladies..what a slap in the face!!!
:hugs: to everyone though and yeah....
Oh buddy so so sorry!our turn will come do not give up!
:hugs: I know exactly how you feel.#hugz

Faither - I'm so sorry sweetie, I know exactly what you are going through. I work with 3 girls who are pregnant and all they do is talk about ultrasounds, heartbeats, kicking babies and all their symptoms all day. I have nowhere to run to to escape.

Faither - I'm so sorry sweetie, I know exactly what you are going through. I work with 3 girls who are pregnant and all they do is talk about ultrasounds, heartbeats, kicking babies and all their symptoms all day. I have nowhere to run to to escape.

I'm so sorry Hope....at least i don't have to see her everyday...my husband works with hers though and I feel bad for him..he even knows of the chemicals that we have had and still no thought of my husband feelings today...why are some people so insensitive?? I am happy for them and they are good people but a little thought and decency please

I am 10 dpo tomorrow so still pee'ing on the sticks..just ordered femara yesterday too...so guess with all the money i have spent...I can't give up quite yet! For fun, these are the tests that I have now:

8-Clearblue early results
1-EPT early
1-Clearblue digital
2-First Response Gold Digital
26-wondfo 10 mIU strips
42- Wondfo 20 mIU strips

When I was pregnant before, I don't do well with the original First Response (never see the lines)...my beta was 25 and the clearblue said not pregnant so don't trust digitals..and a butt ton of LH strips...at least 70..

anywho..thanks everyone for the encourgaing words (love you guys!:cry:!)
what will be will be I guess and we can always 'try' and and just see what happens!

Big hugs Faither and Hopethisyear :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I feel so bloated, is this a common side effect of clomid?

Aww Faither.. im so sorry to hear this.. it is so hard when people who are close to you are pregnant and don't give a damn that you have been trying for some time with the help of meds.. ttc is a very difficult journey.. and im happy your continuing to try.. Im hopeful the femara will be the trick for you.. :hugs: just gotta keep going..

Big hugs Faither and Hopethisyear :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I feel so bloated, is this a common side effect of clomid?

Hello and so sorry so late in responding...
Clomid did make me feel very bloated and had about 4 lbs a month weight gain with it..that and the 'thinning uterus' thingy, hot flashes and headaches are the bad things about clomid at least for me..hope you feel better! :hugs:
Oh and I didn't take clomid this month and lost 5 lbs but also started working out at a gym and eatting more salads...waiting for my femara...:coffee:

AF arrived for me today (I already knew I was out though) :nope:

Roll on next cycle :thumbup:

Sorry Peanut...PMA is what it's all about...come on next cycle!

Aww sorry peanut.. :hugs:

Im still here rooting for you..

So got my prenatal blood work done on 5/24 and got back a few days ago and have high counts in my WBC's (10.7 range is 4.0-10.5), Neutrophils 78% range is 40%-74%), and Neutrophils (Absolute) (8.3 range is 1.8-7.8), but they don't say anything about these results. I get a call today from my doctors nurse saying my thyroid results are off and will need to be re done. T4,Free is 1.54 which is in the range of 0.82-1.77 and Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum is 2.6 which is in the range of 2.0-4.4. They said it was no rush to make an extra trip but my blood would be re drawn and the test will be re done on the 17th at my next appointment at 12 weeks 2 days. Why are they worried about the thyroid results when they are within range and the other results are high???

So got my prenatal blood work done on 5/24 and got back a few days ago and have high counts in my WBC's (10.7 range is 4.0-10.5), Neutrophils 78% range is 40%-74%), and Neutrophils (Absolute) (8.3 range is 1.8-7.8), but they don't say anything about these results. I get a call today from my doctors nurse saying my thyroid results are off and will need to be re done. T4,Free is 1.54 which is in the range of 0.82-1.77 and Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum is 2.6 which is in the range of 2.0-4.4. They said it was no rush to make an extra trip but my blood would be re drawn and the test will be re done on the 17th at my next appointment at 12 weeks 2 days. Why are they worried about the thyroid results when they are within range and the other results are high???

Hi Allicat, sorry I can't help - haven't got a clue :shrug::hugs:

Doesn't sound like they are overly concerned though:shrug:

Hi Allicat, sorry I can't help - haven't got a clue :shrug::hugs:

Doesn't sound like they are overly concerned though:shrug:

No, they don't really seem concerned at all. So continuing as normal. :happydance:

How are you ladies.. whats happening.. :)

A whole lot of hot flashes happening this end! :wacko: :haha:

2nd cycle started, currently on cd 9, 50 mg cd 3-7. I'm not overly hopeful as yet again I have started having my usual brown spotting which I have at this stage of my cycle, reminder that something is out of whack with my hormones/ body :dohh: I'll be using the CBFM this cycle tho so hopefully I won't have 5 days of +OPK to interpret this time.

Anyone done acupuncture to try and regulate hormonal issues?

Ohh good luck peanut.. super excited for you.. I loved the cbfm.. :) I just sold mine awhile back on ebay :)

Hmm I have heard of others doing acupuncture and they love it.. maybe worth a try..

So I think I O'd sometime between Mon-Wed, not sure yet. I really thought is was Monday with all the pains I was having. Have CD21 bloods on Monday so we will see then.

get-attachment-1.aspx.jpg

12 weeks 2 days!! I couldn't believe how active it was... flipping, and kicking and punching but yet still can't feel a thing. Amazing!!!

Hi Ladies, I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts but it seems like a lot of clomid success here!

I just started a round of clomid. I'm 35, TTC for #2 and on cd 7 right now. I am taking 100 mg of clomid cd 3-7. I'm suppose to go in on thursday to see how my follies are growing. I have an 8 month old son who is just such a blessing. It took us 8 months to conceive him, I think mainly b/c of my whacked cycles. I get my period every 35 days or so, yea it's very annoying. We started TTC'ing last cycle but i kept waiting and waiting to ovulate, it wasn't until cd 22 that I ovulated. :cry: I hope I get a BFP this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->