Starting egg share buddy wanted.

WOW 32 eggs!!!!! no need to worry about having less eggs with u :O that is amazing the highest i have seen yet!
I understand u will have more waiting but at least u no they r guna do it right for u and get ur lining thicker ect for when u go for et

Thankyou pcct you are right x
Just feeling a bit deflated but I'm going to get myself fit and healthy now as I feel massive and will give me something to concentrate on in the meantime

How are you doing Hun? X

yeah u will hun but get ur self all sorted first of all :hugs:
am doing ok thank you! did they say when u can go in for transfer>?

Will have to have a full natural cycle first I think, pain as I only get af naturally roughly every 3 months, hopefully can bring it on with meds but not sure x

Bumski ((HUGS)) well at least you will have a perfect lining and you are still in with a go just more and more waiting - thinking of you!! fx they'll let u induce af!!!

Thanks nimbec, hey how many dpo are you now? X

no probs hun i'm only 9dpo caved and tested today bfn!! too early i know but hey couldnt resist!!

Oh yeah, still too early, don't blame you for testing though I'm always like that. Fx for you Hun, not long now hopefully ;) x

Sorry to hear you had to have your eggs frozen bumski but wow you had a good number of eggs!! I know waiting will be hard but best to give yourself the best chance possible:thumbup:
Nimbec like you I keep testing knowing its to early but I just can't help myself!!

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Afm I'm just waiting :coffee: was feeling confident up until yesterday now I think iv brought myself back down to earth a bit just incase it hasnt worked xxxxx

Oh don't worry yourself g3mz, your still way too early yet. It's so frustrating hoping all the time isn't it? X

Clinic rung, I have 8 fertilised! She said it's a good number because so many eggs were collected it means a lot are not mature. They will call back on sat if they feel they have to freeze then but she said she quite confident there will be some that make it to blast on mon, they will let me know how many they freeze. Just have to hope atleast 3 do incase any don't survive the freeze. Crikey, all this waiting and wondering, and then I wait again for a couple of months for transfer :(
Hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

GL with all you testers in the meantime, I'm keeping everything crossed xx

Hi bumski! Sorry you gonna have to freeze, well done on 8 fertilised you should get some lovely blasts from that I'm sure! Pain about having to wait though, but good if they can get your lining thicker as this cycle where I got my BFP was with the thickest lining I had had!

G3mz- I never tested early on an ivf cycle (I did on the time on natural ones lol!) coz I was too scared! 9dpo defo too early, I will never know at what day my BFP could have been picked up but I got it on14dpo. X

Hello ladies who are stimming, and ladies waiting to start! X x

AFM- got midwife appointment now on 14th August which is also my wedding anniversary! X

It's reassuring to know about your lining, that's what I keep clinging onto.

Hey good sign your scan on your anniversary, I see twins ;) please don't forget we will love to see a pic, GL Hun x

OH GOSH.....Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning! Just as i had booked IVF appt! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :( Also got some crampy feelings low in tummy - absolutley terrified :(

OMG nimbec that's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Please do not worry as every baby starts with a pos hpt and this is yours!!!! I'm so so so over the moon for you, that's the best news ever!!!
Masive congrats to you Hun, please try and relax and enjoy it. Cramps are perfectly normal and just baby getting comfy xxxxxxx

thankyou Bumski, i'm trying to relax i'm just expecting the worst...then anything better is a bonus :)

how are you feeling today?

Oh I'm feeling a lot better thankyou, still nervous to see how many make it to freeze but I suppose everyone will b the same. Once I know I will try and forget it for a while. Can u post a pic of your BFP? I love to see happy endings x how many dpo are you now?
Try not to worry Hun, you def deserve your sticky xx

Thankyou Bumski i'll post it tomorrow as i need to upload to computer - I'm also terrified of jinxing it...havent changed my ticker yet lol I'm either 11dpo or 13dpo as FF changed its mind on my o date - but i dont mind either way!!!!

Oh Hun it's such good news, I understand you don't want to jinx it, not long now and you will miss af and it may sink in a little more for you then. Take care of yourself and enjoy it, great to see another BFP on this thread, ivf or not ;) we have another soon to be mummy!!!! Xxx

Thankyou Bumski i hope nobody thinks i'm an intruder!!! my first IVF appt is booked for 7th august and i'm not cancelling it just yet lol!!

Don't be silly! No matter how we get there we all have the same finishing line and I find it so encouraging when I hear stories like yours, it gives us all so much hope x
I feel a bit like that myself as don't have much to add now as I'm on hold but we are all on this journey together, plus I'm a nosey bugger and love to see what's going on with everyone else lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->