Starting egg share buddy wanted.

haha thats wat i like to hear :thumbup: am guna have just the one glass of wine tonight as well i cant handle my drink so one is enough :haha:

Sounds like me lol, make sure your oh spoils you rotten x

Evening ladies :)

Nimbec how you feeling? No need for me to ring the clinic until Thursday as I'm already on cylogest and will continue with them now up until week 14 if all is well on Thursday!

Bumski waiting is a killer! But I have everything crossed that you will have lots of lovely frosties!!

Pcct screening test didn't take that long it felt like it at the time, hours always feel like days when your waiting but all in all start to finish hasn't been that long!!

Afm me and dh are to scared to believe it until Thursday!! :wacko:

I did a digi test at 5.30am this morn and was still shocked to see the word PREGNANT!! Think I can finally start believing it now :cloud9:

Oh g3mz that's brilliant!!!! Massive congratulations to you, I'm so happy for you. How are you feeling? X

Well I finally spoke to the embryologist and I have two frozen embies! I'm over the moon.
Follow up app on non to discuss the next step and he said they will consider transferring both! X

That's great news bumski!! So happy for you! Hope you don't have to wait to long until they can transfer!! :)

I was feeling sick this morn that's why I got up and tested again but other than that no symptoms at all!! :)

symptoms are great though, makes it more real x
thanks g3mz, yeah im hoping because iv not been ill we can start sooner rather than later but reckon probs sept/oct time xx

G3mz Yey congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Bumski great news on the embies and let's hope they get u in ASAP for transfer!!! You'll be the next pupo x

thanks nimbec, maybe a while yet but its ok xx

G3mz we must be close in time? There must be a good vibe in wales over the last week!!! Have you worked out your due date yet? Mine is 7th April?

Hope everyone else is ok - wishing you all lots of babydust!!

OMG so many congratulations!

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to g3mz and nimbec on your BFP's and congratulations to bumski on your frosties :wohoo: :wohoo:

nimbec - Think I will be the same as you and be happy to wake up feeling sick (for a while anyway lol)

g3mz - You don't need it but good luck for you official test tomorrow :thumbup:

bumski - Do you only have to go through a natural cycle before FET or is there tests to do too to determine if your ready?

schoolteacher - Hope your holiday is going well and your getting some good relaxing time in :coffee:

Becktoria - How are things going for you?

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

AFM - This thread has been so positive for everyone I hope it brings me some luck too! Going well so far. Not been on here in so long because I had family down but had scan on 24th and started gonal F on 25th. Had scan today to check progress and they counted 10 follies on right and 5 follies on left :yipee: While that sounds great I'm hoping they can see more on the day of EC as I'm pretty sure I have more follies on my left than my right as I'm more uncomfortable on my left. Scan again first thing Friday and so far EC looks good for Monday or Tues :happydance:

:hugs2:

I'm due April 10th Nimbec so yes very close :)

So close now tryandwish! Exciting!! :happydance:

I phoned the clinic earlier I have a scan on the 22nd :thumbup:
I phoned as soon as the clinic opened so not sure if my lady has been successful yet but will find out when I call in the clinic to get more cylogest later today or 2moro!! Really hope she's been as lucky as me!
I did another digi test now says 2-3 so it's gone up so happy with that!! xx

Wow tryandwish, that's great news, sounds like your moving along great! Can't believe EC is so soon, how are you feeling?
15 follies is a brilliant number! Sounds like you are gonna have a lovely amount of eggs! X

G3mz, congrats on your digi! Bet it's lovely to get you 2-3!
Sounds like your little one has snuggled in nicely now x

Have my follow up app on mon to discus the next step, I'm hoping because I have been ok we can start sooner rather than later, don't like being at a stand still.
Just hoping they agree to transfer both now

Hope everyone else is doing well and all those babies are growing nice and strong xx

g3mz - 22nd will be here in no time :thumbup:

bumski - Yea I'm happy with 15 follies. Starting to get quite uncomfortable now so hoping EC will be sooner rather than later. Having to bend down like a pregnant woman 'coz my stomach is sore and so bloated. I look like I have a bump already! Feeling quite excited but also nervous. Not heard anything nice about EC's and not looking forward to the experience.:nope: At least I am used to needles now though.

Wow g3mz and nimbec. You guys are so close together. I won't be far behind you both :happydance:

Don't worry EC isn't that bad, they told me I would be heavily sedated and feel drunk so I was quite looking forward to it but it was more like a general anesthetic. Gutted!! Lol
Sure you will do brilliantly, I know what u mean about bloated tho! Oh it does get uncomfortable, but will calm down afterwards ;)

GL to you, another April baby?? ;;;)))

Thanks bumski :thumbup: Would prefer a general 'coz I've had them before and would know what to expect but never been sedated before. Oh well, I soon will be!:nope:

Had second scan today and Anne said I'm not ready yet. She could see 11 follies on my right and 7 on my left today so even better count and she said some are 15-16mm but they need to be 18-19. She couldn't say when EC will be yet but I have another scan 3pm Monday and she said definitely by Wednesday. :happydance: What did you all do after your ET? Do the docs advise anything like bedrest for few days or carry on as normal? I have 5th to 11th off work with EC probably 8th so ET is going to be right at end of time off or even once I have started back again so wondering if I should warn work I might be pulling sickies (my manager knows all about the IVF and she's great about it, fully on my side that its more important than work). Another thing I've been wondering and will ask the docs is about our drive home after ET. It's just over 2 hours long. Is that ok sitting up with the vibrations and stuff or should I lay across back seat?:shrug: Am I being silly? lmao

Hope your all well xxxx

I didn't find egg collection anywhere near as bad as I had imagined it to be! I thought it was simple, straightforward and painless at the time I was a bit sore after the pan relief wore off! I took it really easy after it to try let me body recover before transfer but I was back in 2days later for transfer!
I won't lie I found egg transfer VERY uncomfortable! Not the actual transfer of the egg but the fact that it's done on a full blader!! But it might of been coz I was in the clinic drinking loads for about 2hours after already arriving with what I thought would have been a full blader!! It was a nightmare! But soooo worth it!! I got changed and left the clinic straight away as I had my dh and kids with me and they had been waiting a lot longer then we had expected! We then went for food and to visit family so I was in the car for around 2 hours so I wouldn't worry to much about your trip home. I wouldn't say I was in a lot of pain after transfer but I was very uncomfortable! Only because my stomach had swollen so much I looked about 8 months pregnant so I was shy about going out! Took things easy but only for 3-4 days then got back to normal but no heavy lifting!!
Goodluck for your scan 2moro! Fingers crossed you will be triggering 2moro night!! :thumbup:

Goodluck for your follow up 2moro Bumski! :)

Schoolteacher r u excited for your scan? It's this week isn't it?

How r u feeling nimbec?

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Afm I found out Friday my lady sadly wasn't succsesful :nope: I felt so bad for only being able to give her 4 eggs :(
Other than that I feel sick most of the time! And am still battling with my poas addictiction!! But I have promised my husband I will not buy anymore lol

G3mz how are you feeling? yes the damn poas addiction is a killer ....admittedly i'm still doing it CRAZY i know i'm just so frightened that i will loose my bean. I'm feeling ok actually a bit better last couple of days i had been having some cramps but they seem to have gone now and i'm not really feeling sick...just the odd wave. Have got a scan date of 24 august i'll be 7+5 by then fx i'll make it pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be ok!!

School teacher let us know how your scan goes!! how many weeks are you know? are you having any sickness?

Good luck for tomorrow Bumski ((hugs))

Hi all back from my hol!
Huge congrats g3mz! I knew there would be another BFP when I came back! Is that 3 now? My scan is on thurs9th! Eek so excited to find out whether 1 or 2 but nervous as well! Hit proper MS now, it started just at night times, but now haS been all day the last 2 days! Sore boobs and very tired too! I had lost weight before hol but was ravenous whilst away and came back to discover I had put on 6lbs! Oops! Lost a lb but still 5lb up which is not good! X

Try and wish- are you triggering! Not long now! X

How is everyone else? X

hey :) how was the hol?

cant wait for ur scan on thurs to see if u have more than 1 :wohoo:

being preg and lossin weight must be a bit harder i prob wouldnt even tack my weight once preg lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->