Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Fantastic news nimbec!! :happydance:
And like Bumski I love to hear what's happening with everyone! We all want the same thing and can relate to how others on here are feeling!!
I found this thread a great support when things looked bad for me last week!
Wow just thought its been 1 week today since my transfer time is flying!
Even if things don't work out for me I will still be following this thread until everyone gets their BFP!! :)

Congrats nimbec! Amazing news, it's because you booked the ivf appointment that this has happened! Far better this way than going through ivf! Rest up, I understand your worry-I'm still testing every few days - done 7 now, and have 4 left then I will try not to buy anymore! X

G3mz- when is otd? Xx

I'm off to France tomorrow for a week so may not get on here! I wanna see another BFP when I get back g3! X

Hi everyone :flower:

How is everyone doing??

My official test date isn't until Thursday but today I had a moment of weekness and tested! In the middle of the day And got a faint bfp!! Trying not to get to excited am going to test again 2moro and hope the line gets darker!!

Oh wow this is so amazing, BFP!!!!!! Another on this thread! Massive massive congratulations to you g3mz! Xxxxx

Thank you bumski! Trying not to get to excited yet coz I did another with fmu and the line is just as faint as yesterday? But I also did an Internet cheapie and that had a very faint line too?? Hmmm all this is driving me crazy :wacko:
I want to be excited I know some say a line is a line but I'm scared!! If the line had got darker I would feel more at ease! Will continue to test each morning until Thursday then see what the clinic say when I ring then! But I so hope this is it this is our only chance! Keeping everything crossed!! X

G3mz OMG!!!!! A line is a line - CONGRATULATIONS!!! oooh keep us informed...plus maybe we could be bump buddies?

Hope everyone else is ok?

I have been poas everyday just incase lol i got a 2-3 on digi yesterday and today and lines are nearly as dark as control line so i'm praying this is a sticky bean!!!!!!

I felt quite sick when i woke up this morning - i loved it haha who would ever have thought i'd enjoy feeling sick!

g3mz do you think it would be worth letting the clinic know now? just incase they want to give you anything?

hey everyone :) sorry haven't popped in for a few days been so busy while being off work traveling all over to go see friends ect.. so today am having a little relaxing day and try to catch up on lots of things!

Congrats on g3 getting ur bfp hun :happydance:

how is everyone else getting on?

Don't worry about lines Hun, it takes 48 hours to double and you're still early, enjoy it xx

AFM - clinic told me to ring at 12 to see how many blasts I have to freeze, so after an agonising wait I called just to be told that they will call me and let me know IF ANY have made it! I'm so so worried now as the same nurse had no problem telling me how many I had on day 3!
This waiting is killing me, it's bad enough knowing that I can't carry on for months but now I'm thinking none have survived! :(

aw bumski ur waiting to find out sounds so crap :( i have everything crossed for u that u have a good few to blast everything is crossed!! :hugs:

Thankyou pcct x
Think it's time to put the kettle on lol
Have you had any news yet? X

yeah ill put kettle on as well and wait with u hope they dont leave u waiting too long!!

No haven't heard nothing yet :( can feel its guna drag and take ages b4 i hear anything :shrug:

Hey I may go through FET at the same time as your ivf ;) that would be nice. I think I will give them until 2pm and then call back, I just can't understand why they don't call me and let me know, x

Should be taking dd shopping but you can't get a signal in the shopping centre so I daren't go yet lol

Can you call them to find out when to expect your surgery? X

yeah that would be so nice :hugs: i think u will be on fet b4 i get started this is dragging for me lol - yeah id give them till 2 as well surly they cant keep u hanging on this long but maybe with this being them going to blast they may have to be 100% how many will make it to bast .. i wouldnt go out either until i got the call :haha:

I would call but i'll hold off till end of Aug then ill trying finding out what is happen but am looking into next yr b4 i get moving onto the the ivf as i havnt done any screening tests yet nor got an app with the councilor

Just become a stalker of yours Hun, well if all fails this time and I am able to egg share again we will be doing it next year too x

Least hope this yr is ur yr hun :) I suppose doing the screening tests shouldn't really add much more delay right?

Hi sorry I decided to take dd out, I called them back as was sick of waiting and they told me that THEY WILL CALL ME back! Oops sorry lol
Well she said it will probs be tomorrow so I know nothing, feel pushed aside as all 5 day transfers will have been done today for my lady so surely they knew how many she had. Oh well, nothing I can do. Think I was annoying them lol x

omg ur chuffin kidding!!? arggh i hate not having to know when u should aww u must be peed off right now

Oh just a bit, well I was but ov decided to forget it now til tomoz and have a glass of wine, booked time off work for bed rest but suppose a drink will do ;) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->