Starting egg share buddy wanted.

That be nice pcct! Oh I forgot to say earlier, I really like your new profile pic! X

Had the update from LWC. From the 3 fertilised eggs 1 has degenerated overnight, and we have 2 that are cell dividing. One is a 3 cell and one is a 6 cell :happydance: We are having the 2 embryos transferred tomorrow and I have to be there by 9am :wohoo: 12 hours until I'm pupo :yipee:

:hugs2:

Aww that is brill news will be thinking of u Tomoz :)))) u must be so excited hope u get a lovely sleep and will be here waiting for ur next up date :)

Ooooooh tryandwish how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK please let us know how u get on. see you when your PUPO :) x

oh thats brilliant news tryandwish, hope it has all gone really well for you today :hugs:

schoolteacher, hope your feeling ok hun, great to know your little one has settled in nicely x

nimbec, not long until your scan now, bet you cant wait :winkwink:

hope everyone else is ok, not been on much lately, hope to keep up to date with how your all getting on xxx

Hope all is going well Tryandwish!!!! :)

I've got a new scan date - thursday YIPEEEEEEEE!!! I'll be so relieved to see my bean, please be ok little one!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok!

thats great news nimbec!!!! hope you have a lovely time meeting your little one for the first time :flower:

I'M PUPO :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

with twins!! :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Yesterday we were told we had one 3 cell embie and one 6 cell embie. When we got there this morning (well after waiting 45 mins with my bladder bursting) we were told they were now one 5 cell and one 8 cell. They offered to put both back in and when we went in about 15 minutes later they showed us the embies on a tv screen. First the 8 cell one which I couldn't count a clear 8 (might have been more but hard to tell) but it looked great and then the 5 cell which I started counting and I easily counted 8 cells so in the last half hour it had gained 3 more cells :D they were both grade 2 (grade 1 best and grade 5 worst) so we have both been grinning like cheshire cats and now waiting until OTD on 24th. But do we think I can actually wait that long? ......Probably not lmao

Good luck for your scan on thursday nimbec :thumbup: sure your bean is snuggled in nice and tight :hugs:

Don't drift away bumski! I know you have some weeks to wait until your pupo too but we all want to know how you get on so keep checking in often :flower:

:hugs2:

yay :wohoo: :happydance: congrats being pupo with ur twinnies :)

Yay congrats on your embies fantastic!!! When is your test date? How exciting!!!!

Congrats on being pupo with twins try and wish! It's so exciting isn't it? Rest up if u can! X

Nimbec- good luck for scan not too long to wait, all will be fine your'll see!X

Congrats tryandwish on being PUPO with twinnies :)

Schoolteacher seeing the scan must of been a big relief! Take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Well it's 2.30am and I'm awake crying :( I got up for a wee about half an hour ago and like you school teacher when I wiped there was blood, not a great deal and it's brown but I'm worried sick and don't know what to do? No cramps but iv been aching for days but not anymore. I only said to my dh last night that I was worried coz I didn't have my symptoms anymore! He told me I was being silly and shouldn't worry just count myself lucky! Can't see me sleeping anytime soon. I don't know if I'm supposed to ring the clinic or leave it to my doctor on Monday???

G3 please try not to worry, i know you will anyway BUT lots of women have spoting during this part of pregnancy. I would call the clinic today to let them know and also see doctor monday perhaps they could test your BETA levels? My symptoms have been coming and going but hcg still going uo so please don't worry about that one. As long as your not having extreemly painful cramps and lots of blood i think you will be fine hun. ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) how are you feeling today?

I rang my clinic first thing and they said brown blood means old blood and I have no pains so it could be from when they did egg collection! And to just up my cylogest to 3 a day and take it easy and to ring them again if anything changes. It's only there when I wipe so I guess that's a good sign! My scan is a week Wednesday and I don't really want blood tests because of previous experience! With my dd I was bleeding heavy and in awful pain they scanned me but I was only just under 6 weeks so decided to do bloods 48 hours apart. When I called for the results I was told I had misscarried! 2 weeks later pregnancy tests were still showing positive so my mother argued with the hospital to scan me again! When they did I was 8 weeks pregnant and baby was fine but I was told it was likely that I had misscarried her twin and that's why my levels had dropped. So I'd rather wait for my scan! That's hoping I get that far!

I'm pleased you called them and they have hopefully reassured you a little, i'm sure you will see a healthy bean or 2 on your scan hun! Please try and relax, i know how hard this is but i think worrying can't be good for the little bean. HUGS to you!! How many weeks are you now?

is cyclogest a vaginal suppository? sometimes when inserting them regually you can get the odd burst blood vessle - this could also explain things of course only if they are vaginal and not injectable lol!

I'm 5 weeks 4 days now. Warning tmi coming the cyclogest can be used vaginally or rectaly when you first use them you have to use them rectaly until after egg transfer but when I then tried them vaginally I found them quite messy coz the waxy coating seemed to leak out so returned to using them the other way. I'm hoping they are right and it's from egg collection will be buying some more test for peace of mind check the line don't get fainter but will try not to worry unless it gets worse or turns red!
How r u feeling?? :)

I'm sure it is Hun!! Just remember the dilution of ur urine affects lines on tests xx i just feel like I've been ran over by a bus lol not sick specifically just yuk and shattered. All for good cause though, just counting days down to my scan like you! Fx for us both!! We are only 3 days apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->