Starting egg share buddy wanted.

ah right :) best way is try to keep busy so the time comes around fast i have 9 weeks to go b4 my next app :dohh: lol

G3 def stay away from google !!!!!! great that lining looks good! They would have said if they were worried!

I got offered my first appt within a week so i guess it depends how busy they are and when you can do too.

Hope everyones ok....

I'm excited and nervous for my scan on thursday eeeeek hopefully i will relax a bit afterwards as long as everything is ok!

well heres hoping am only a few weeks to wait as well :)

good luck for ur scan on thur bet u cant wait :)

:cry: Well iv just been to the loo and seen bright red blood! I guess I knew deep down it was coming something just didn't feel right!! My dh is in total denial keeps saying if I just go and lay down everything will be ok!! I'm worried as I have lost a baby before but he hasn't and I don't think he's going to deal with it very well!! Of course unless the bleeding becomes heavy it won't be confirmed until my scan next week and I can't even have it earlier than that coz the holiday is booked and I can't let the kids down :( Im devastated but trying to put on a brave face x

Oh G3 sending you huge hugs!!!!!! Fx its not as serious as you think, is it worth speaking to clinic anyway incase they can give u anything? I know probably not but always worth a call. We are here if you need to talk and i actually don't live a million miles away from you so if you needed someone to chat too in person that understands a bit about how you feel i'm more than happy too ((((((hugs))))))

oh g3mz, my thoughts are with you hun, i hope everything will turn out well, im sorry your having all this to deal with. try and rest if you can hun xxx
nimbec thats so sweet x

Hey all just a quickie! Midwife app fine, only filled in a form! Have to go back on Friday for proper booking on which seems a bit silly! Taking up there precious time more than mine as I don't mind. Got teeny big of brown spotting tonight- boo! It's do worrying even tho they said its not near baby. Hate this!
Nimbec- gL tomorrow!
G3 - I wouldn't want a scan that early for that reason! I agree with pcct she shouldn't have done it. Don't google, you will see it next time promise! x

Thank you everyone I guess I seen that red blood and just went into total panic! No more red blood tho so I'm hoping it was just coz I'd had the internal scan the day before! And there's been no more! So going to try to stay positive now until my scan on Wednesday! Wishing the days away!!

Looking forward to hearing about your scan Nimbec! Good luck!! X

Thats good G3 no more bleeding! fx it was irritation from the scan probe!

Hi Ladies thankyou for all your well wishes!!

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

I have my booking appt with midwife on 3rd september i'm guessing this is just form filling.....

Hope you are all ok!

yay g3mz that is fantastic that bleeding has stopped! does sound like its more than likely from your scan then, dont worry hun, sure you will see your little one at your next scan and you can relax xx

Brilliant news nimbec, he sounds like a bit of an arse to be honest! hate how some drs treat you, do they not understand what we go through?
And as for trying to put it in the wrong hole! WTF? x

I know bumski he was WAY off LOL!! I had to actually say to him - how embarrasing LOL!!!! but good my beanie is ok so far. How are you?

lol, i have to laugh at that, sorry.
im good thanks, being having a lovely few weeks of work, not really done much because took time off for ivf.
Bet it was amazing to see your baby today, did you manage to get a nice pic?

Oh g3 I'm so sorry I didn't see that post about your bleeding! It's so bloody awful isn't it! Glad it has stopped that is very positive. I hope u can enjoy your break, and soon enough it will be scan time!!!! X

Nimbec- wow that consultant sounds like a right idiot! Just trying to think what I would actually say if they went for the wrong hole! Lol! Fantastic news on the hb! How mean not to put the sound on, even at my fertility clinic she put it on for a few secs then turned it off. Don't they know how precious that sound is? Glad all is well! X

g3mz - Got my everything crossed for you! :flower:

nimbec - I might have asked for a different doctor! :growlmad: You should report him. Doctors shouldn't be able to get away with behaving like that.

schoolteacher - I seen the forms (or should I say booklet) couple of my friends have had to fill in. It looks horrendous.

pcct - Your pack arrived yet? :mail:

bumski - Wish I had more time off work! Had the week off for EC and ET but ET worked out to be on last day off so called in sick (manager was expecting it and knows I the real reason why but she booked me down as diarrhoea and sickness) and I had extra 3 days off and was back to work Weds. Only been 2 days and had enough already. Never enough holidays lol.

AFM - I'm almost 9dpo so will I give in and do a test already? Don't think I have the strength to wait until 24th.:wacko:

:hugs2:

still no pack :( hope it comes today!

ah 1 more week till u test ,must be so hard to try not test early hehe
hope everyone is well.
nimbec glad everything is ok :hugs:
Bumski any news when u are getting fet?

oooh tryandwish i know the feeling its so so hard not to test!! please keep us informed....

pcct hope it arrives SOON!!!!

hope everyone else is ok?

I thought i'd be more relaxed after the scan but i'm still a bit anxious, i'm seeing my private consultant on the 29th so i'm hoping he may scan me again then and give me a bit more reassurance :)

PCCT-hope pack arrives soon-I love getting things in the post that aren't bills or junk!

Nimbec-I know what you mean, the scan was great at the time and they are reassuring but it doesn't stop you worrying! x

G3mz-how are you? no more spotting I hope?

Try and wish-don't test yet! give it a couple more days, maybe 11dpo? x

AFM-had the proper booking in today and I started crying within 2 minutes! Couldn't help it, I feel a lot of anxiety at the moment. Midwife was lovely, I said it was ivf and we'd been trying a long time-she said of course i'm going to feel this way. Just filled in loads of forms!

Got home and my letter for scan has arrived! wasn't expecting it til next week so that was nice!!! my 12wk scan will be on the 6th sept at 2.30, yay! i wil 12+4 I think! xxx

well no pack today :( just junk!!

thats good u got home to ur scan letter :happydance: not long either! :D

School teacher i'm feeling the same as you so much anxiety!!! I can't think about anything else. Great news on your scan date :) i'd like to think we will both relax and enjoy the pg after 12 weeks.....??

I have booking appt on 3rd sept is it literally just answering questions etc??

I have an appt with old consultant on 29th so i'm hoping he'll want a look for himself.....FX!! then i'll get another sneaky peek - i may beg LMAO!!

I hope u do get another peek! Maybe we can relax after 12 weeks...!! Yeah just form filling though they might do your bloods too, though in my area I have a separate appointment for those. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->