Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Try no to worry g3mz- it sounds fine to me, it's just so worrying I know. Try to rests when you can-at least scam is coming up, tho I was lucky and my scan was the very next day after the bleeding. I have had a teeny bit of brown since. As for symptoms I didn't get ms til about 7 weeks. Twinges etc and even sharp pains are worrying but my sister reassured me it's just your body and uterus growing and stretching- after hoovering on the day I bled I had a sharp pain and then the blood a few hours later! She said it prob was from the hoovering!!! I'm on cyclogest still too and I was worried about using them vaginally all the time so I do vaginally and night and the other way in morning! Is your Scan with your clinic? Any chance to have it sooner? Just be careful with preg tests as nimbec said as I scared myself with the last one as the line wasn't as dark as all my other ones, which worried me more than doing the test reassured me. Apparently they do go a bit funny after a while so I won't do anymore now. X

Yes scan is with my clinic they said to ring back if any change or I'm worried so see how things go but I'm hoping to hold out for my scan next week because we booked to take the kids to legoland the 2 days before it and I know if something's going to happen it can't be stopped so would rather try to enjoy the trip with the kids before I find out and it will keep my mind occupied. Just going to put my feet up and wait to see what happens x

hi everyone :flower:

how r you all doing? :)

bleeding seems to be easing off so im remaining positive as iv had no pains! :thumbup:

Hi G3 thats great news i'm so happy for you! FX and take it easy hun!

I'm ok got my beta results and progesterone results today and am really pleased results beta 13919 and progesterone was 77.5 :) FX all is ok with scan on thursday!

How is everyone else getting on?

I'm fine, well ms but hey ho! Got first midwife appointment tomorrow!! :) x

Glad bleeding has stopped g3mz! X

Thursday be here soon nimbec. Once u, me and nimbec all confident with our pregnancies we should be bump buddies!!! X

How is being pupo try and wish? X

Hi bumski and pcct! X

YES definately should be bump buddies! I'm counting hours down until thurday lol wishing the time away!

Hi everyone :) am doin great thanks hope u r all ok! Sorry to hear about all the worrying ect hope soon u can all enjoy bein preg :)

Well I rang the clinic today about getting my egg share info pack sent out I should have done it ages ago but I just got answer machine and didnt wanna leave a message lol! So once I get pack an am still happy to go ahead I will ring them again to get an app and get blood test ect :) and I have no doubt that the pack will contain info that we proplery already no :haha:

Yay to midwife appt!!!

Pcct if its like here its forms with a zillion and one questions ....lol bedtime reading!

Aww i hope its not :dohh: i hate answering questions!! it wont be long coming in the post so i shall let u all no :)

g3mz - so glad ur bleeding is easing and it'll be your scan day in no time with the distractions you have planned. Hope you get plenty of sleep and rest. :flower:Also I found the exact same thing with the pessaries. Tried vaginally but didn't like the mess so back to the original way :thumbup:

pcct - If your info pack is like mine was then it'll take a while just to read through but doesn't have any forms in. Also if your clinic is like mine then after initial consultation they want to do AMH bloods which has to be done on CD2-4 so if you could plan your inital consultation for CD3 it might save you some time. I found all the waiting between appointments and for results the worst.

schoolteacher - So excited for your fist midwife appointment :happydance:

nimbec - I'm wishing away time too! Why doesn't it work?:shrug: I'm back in work from Wednesday though so sure time will go by then.

bumski - How are you?

Hope not forgotten anybody.

AFM - Being pupo is great. Often forget and it suddenly hits me again. We were given a four leaf clover on our wedding day and we have been taking it to all the appointments since my first low AMH result and since the ET I haven't wanted to put it down but got bit awkward having it in my hand all the time so now have it tucked under elastic of my underwear so it's close to our little embryos. (Just panicked - went to check it was still there and it was gone, searched the bed and the bathroom, couldn't find it. Told DH it was gone and started to feel tears building wondering what it meant for the embryos and I spotted it on the floor! Massive relief and its tucked safely back where its going to stay.)

Anyone else taking BBT? Did it go up and if so how long after EC?

:hugs2:

aw so there is guna be loads to read :( i will read everything thru and fne them next morning :) hate all the waiting.. they will sent me an app will they not so it could really be on any cd :/
so glad u found ur lucky charm :) such a lovely thing to carry around with u :hugs:

I made my appointments over the phone and for when they suited me so you could ask if they will be wanting AMH and would it be worth making your first appointment on your cd2-4. Worth just asking as I ended up waiting extra 2 weeks just to do AMH then 2 weeks for the results so it just felt like ages! Good luck to reading through whole pack in one day :thumbup:

Ah yeah I suppose I could do that as well :) thanks
Erm I take it the pack is quite a lot yo read thru lol

Tryandwish so pleased you found your charm! I stopped temping as it was causing too much stress plus then my thermometer broke grr so had no choice lol hope the time goes quick!

Pcct I was able to choose appt too they should be quite amiable. Hope you find some of the pack info interesting an good luck with the reading marathon ;)

Hope everyone is ok?

My ms hit me today feeling very icky yuk but I'm happy too as means hcg going up!

I wasn't sure i could pick my own app so good to no that i can :)
Cant wait till info pack comes out , will let u all know what my clinics is like :thumbup:

Ms must be so horrible :(

Hi everyone :flower:

Pcct love your pic too! :) been wanting to put one on for ages but with the moving house only yesterday our Internet was back on iv been using my phone up until then! I must have read my info pack about a million times lol and it was nothing I didn't already know I was just so excited to get the ball rolling!!

School teacher how did the midwife go? Must be so exciting!! :happydance:

Nimbec not long until your scan now!! :happydance:

Tryandwish how you feeling will you be testing early or will you wait? :flower:

Well AFM I went to my clinic today to pick up more cyclogest while I was there she said if I was just a few days more she would scan me.........then she said lets have a look anyway! I'm 5 weeks 6 days so said it might be to early to see and it was she said my lining was nice and thick and my ovaries were still enlarged and that was good too! And she could see 2 areas that could possibly be it but iv got my scan next Wednesday when I will be 7 weeks and she said we will see more then! But now stupid me googling to much am slightly worried as some people have been able to see things by now :wacko: the bleeding stopped completely yesterday and today I have felt a bit sick I just don't know what to think or feel anymore :wacko:

aw thank you :)

i cant wait to get pack out like ur self i will still read it all even tho i know a lot already :haha: did it take long to get an app after getting ur pack?

aww i really dont think she should have scanned u if u weren't guna be able to see anything :( try keep away from Google now as well lol - try not to worry too much i know its easy me saying it but wont be long till ur scan :hugs:

I think it was coz she wanted to check the lining make sure that looked ok? Just going to try keep myself busy!
Think when I phoned for an appointment it was about 2 weeks later? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->