Starting egg share buddy wanted.

schoolteacher loving ur pic wooo hoo!! how cute is ur scan pic :hugs:

Schoolteacher, loving your new pic! How cute! Good news on your next scan date, it will be here before you know it x

Tryandwish, I understand you wanting to test but being nervous, it must be tempting but I think I would wait a couple more days too, just incase the result confuses you with still being early, sending lots of luck to you x

Pcct, hope your pack arrives soon Hun, bet you will already know everything it can tell you! Lol, did you manage to find out what will be discussed at yr next app? My FET is in oct, probably the very end I think x

Nimbec, hope you manage to get another sneaky scan from your consultant ;) it would be great if you could get them more often, try to relax and enjoy it tho, your little one is nice and snuggled in now x

G3mz hope your well Hun, sure your next scan will go well for you, GL x

Just got my letter through confirming my FET in oct so time to concentrate on work and hopefully plan the right time off again, I'm self employed so I book my work in a few months advance, hopefully I can guess it right x

Just spoke to the clinic to arrange dates for FET, and thought I would ask about my lady and she is PREGNANT!!!! I am absolutely over the moon! If all else fails now I don't feel like it's all been for nothing, it's the strangest feeling, I am so happy iv helped someone like this, xx

Yeah I will prob will but shall still read it all just in case lol

Aww that is brill bumski u must be over the moon and it must make u feel good for ur turn :))) such positive news

its a strange feeling to be honest, kinda always put it to the back of my mind because i was never really sure if i would want to know or not, probably wouldnt if my cycle had failed. But curiosity got the better and im so glad i asked, it does make me feel more positive but still know my chances are reduced because my embies are frozen x

Bumski great news on your FET dates :) and your woman fx now you will get your BFP in october :) !!!!

I love my scan pic too! :) xxxx

Great news bumski! Even though your having FET I still thing it means good things for you that she was successful! That's what they always said to me anyway! My first and third lady were successful! First kadycepuldvhave her baby in June which is weird! X

Hi everyone :flower:

School teacher- awwww how cute is your scan pic!!! :winkwink: good that it's not to long until your 12 week scan too hope you can relax then and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Bumski great news on your FET date :happydance: and great news about your lady being pregnant!! I was devastated when I found out my lady wasn't! I was surprised just how much it got to not only me but my dh too!

Pcct hope your pack arrives 2moro :flower:

Nimbec getting the dates for things must be exciting! Hope the consultant lets you have another peek :thumbup:

Tryandwish how long do you think you will be able to hold back?? I tested 9 dpo with a frer and got a faint + then the next day - so it messed with my head a bit :wacko: then from 12dpo I tested LOADS became bit of an obsession with lots of different brand tests! Found frer the best tho and cb digi was amazing to see the word pregnant!! :)

Afm I don't want to speak to soon every time I do it starts again! But nothing sinse 5.30pm yesterday that was pinkish? Staying positive tho still wishing the days away!! Did ring my clinic earlier explained if I waited until 2pm for my scan on Wednesday I would prob work myself up into a state stressing so they changed it to 11am :thumbup:

Thats brill u got ur app changed to early :))) I hope it comes Tomoz as well but we are away this weekend last min thing lol forgot where we r going haha near kent I think lol..... But will be good to come home on Sunday and it's there :))

schoolteacher - Your 12 week scan is so soon and your pic is amazing :D

g3mz - I already gave in :dohh: I tested 9dpo too and today at 10dpo. I expect them to be negative but I still have that niggling bit in my head saying "what if there's a faint positive 'coz it/they implanted early?". It doesn't bother me to see the negatives as I have only seen one positive from the trigger shot and of course I knew it was false. I'm using internet cheapies so might have to go buy myself an FRER. How much are they? Found express delivery ones on ebay for £7.75 for 2 tests. I can't buy one myself until Tues because of work so maybe ebay would be quicker. Actually I might be ale to get to duty chemist tomorrow. lol thinking as I type.
So glad things are going better for you. Won't mention it specifically so I don't jinx it for you. :hugs:

bumski - So great your lady was successful. I have been wondering how my lady is doing to but too early to find out.

pcct - Enjoy your time away and I'm sure your pack will be there when you get home :thumbup:

nimbec - hope your next appointment is better than your last and you get to hear the hb this time :flower:

Becktoria - Are you still with us? How are you doing?

AFM - I have been symptom spotting of course.
-Sleeping more heavily according to DH
-Napping lots and loving it :D
-DH can see little changes in me he can't explain (helpful!)
-Been feeling little niggles and twinges similar to period cramps but lighter and I don't normally feel period coming until 2 or 3 hours before.
-Lower back ache off and on.
-Been feeling a sort of awareness of my uterus if that makes sense. No pain but just my stomach tells me when I've done enough at work and need to sit down for a bit. It's a strange one to explain.
-Sore boobs but thats usual for me about for a week before AF.
-Eating less. I normally eat like a horse (more than DH) but last few days I have been eating less and when I try to finish the last bit I thought I was going to bring it back up.
Think thats it......for now lol. I feel confident I'll see that BFP :happydance:

:hugs2:

Sounds promising tryandwish!! :)
I went totally overboard with the tests I got a pack of 5 frer, 2 predictors, 6 cb digis and 30 Internet cheapies!! Sinse then I have got more!! I have spent silly money on them but it was worth it!!
I must say I think the Internet cheapies r useless I didn't get a positive on that until my test date then still very faint! They are still not that strong looking now so I went and got 2 more frer on Friday and they are darker! I must confess I have a serious poas addiction!
Frer are amazing also the cb digi I did that 2 days before my otd and to see the word was amazing!!
Today has been second day with no bleeding!! And been feeling really sick today so hoping that's a good sign! 4 more sleeps until my scan I feel like a kid counting down to Xmas!! Let's just hope I get what I want on the day!! :)

Hope everyone is well :) x

I have to buy an FRER tomorrow! When I tested to see if my trigger shot was still there I was expecting strong line but it was quite faint and I had trigger on the Monday night then tested friday afternoon and it seemed almost out of my system. Guessed my body just got rid of it quick but now you say the IC are crap I want to go buuy an FRER now but everywhere is closed! :dohh::dohh::dohh: lol now which chemist is on duty tomorrow? (thinking aloud again.)

Sounds odd to say but glad your feeling sick and I hope to join you soon :hugs:

Tryandwish boots will be open! Also main supermarkets :) hehe I'm an expert!! Have a severe poas addiction. Good luck and keep us posted ((hugs))

Yep boots was open lol

I'm now 11dpo and just FRER after holding wee for 5 hours. Seemed quite concentrated to me and I can see a second line! Very faint and DH can't see but I can. Gonna see my best mate now and I bet she'll see it too :D

:happydance:

Omg try and wish!!! Do another one! I like g3 brought a pack of 5 they are so good! A second line is a second line!!!!!!! X

Oh wow tryandwish a line is a line!!!! I'm so so happy for you, it will just get darker now, hold yr pee and do another ;) Oh I'm obsessing with ya on this one! Xxx

Ooooh exciting!!! Do another one in morning with fmu and I'll be stalking to see but a line is a line!!!!! Yey!!!!

yay :happydance: as everyone told me a line is a line!!! :happydance:
my dh couldnt see my first one but i knew it was there! men ay!!

day 3 of no bleeding for me so i dont know what to think :shrug:
im off to legoland in the morning staying overnight and coming back tuesday evening then scan wednesday at 11am :wacko:

hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hope you have a great time with your family g3mz, that's great news that there is no bleeding, its a very good sign, relax and enjoy your break Hun xx

DH has since said he can now see the line, so can my mum, so could my best mate. Cardigan Boots is so small they only stock FRER twin packs. I wanted the 5 pack but wasn't going to drive an hour there and an hour back to get to Haverfordwest store. I'm now so happy to have seen even the faint line it has settled my POAS urge for now. Decided to leave it at least 2 days before I use the other FRER as they are so expensive but will keep you all updated with any developments. At least now I know I'm not imagining any of the symptoms :D for the first time they are real :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

g3mz - Have a great trip to legoland and try to get enough rest :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"