Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yey Tryandwish keep us informed!!

G3 hope you have a lovely trip and try not to overdo things!

I'm feeling really sick today ugh yuk :) had a fab weekend one if my good friends who lives a couple of miles from me also found out she was pg and thinks she is due exact same day LOL!! She's not sure of dates tho and we think she maybe a week or 2 behind me but it's exciting anyway!

For anyone with FRER poas addictions.
Is a negative result completely clear of the second line or can you just make out the second line on a negative one? I did an FRER Sunday at 2.30pm (11dpo) and got a faint second line. Didn't bother to test yeaterday but tested today (13dpo) with cheapies and got negatives, wanted to see the positive again so did my last FRER (sod it I'll buy a 5 pack today :D ) and it wasn't any stronger than 11dpo. I know HCG double every 2 to 3 days early on but I expected it to be a little darker. What do you think? Also been wondering if it could be the trigger shot. I tested it out with the cheapies so could the FRER be picking that up still? I dunno what to think now. :happydance:

Will try my best to get pictures of the FRER's today and upload them if I can get the faint line to show in the pic.

:hugs2:

Hi hun has the faint line got colour or is it grey? ((hugs))

If it's pink then it's a line, I find you can always see a ghost line if you hold them to the light but they are always stark White if negative. So was your trigger 13 days ago?
If so I really doubt it would be that now, it is probably your BFP but your just still very early,
Also a LOT of women get stronger lines later in the day, I always did, try not to worry Hun xx

Panic over. I have been staring at Sundays FRER so much I haven't noticed it getting darker but both DH and mum said this mornings is easier to see than Sundays was when I'd first done it so I'm a happy bunny now :D the line is pink and I know mum and DH are right because I tried to take a pic of Sundays pink line and it wouldn't show but todays one has so it must be stronger than the first one was :happydance:

Just tried uploading the pic and its too large. I have no idea how to down size it. :shrug:

p.s the trigger shot was 2 weeks ago at 9.40 last night so 15 days now! It can't be that right?

Aww that's brill news!! Def can't be trigger after this long and if it's pink it's certainly your BFP, your Dh and mum are very right Hun.
Massive congrats to you ;) xx

Ha ha, think that's normal Hun, I would do the same, when I got pregnant 2 yrs ago I spent over £100 on hpts! I completely understand poas addiction, and why not when you have been through so much to finally get your BFP, enjoy yourself lol ;) x

hey all :) hope all is well

tryandwish Huge Congrats on ur :bfp: :happydance:

Been away since fri and got home today and still no pack for me :( i actually had no mail what so ever :shrug: if not here tomoz am guna give them a phone as it shouldnt take over a week :/

oh no, thats a pain! yeah i would def give them a call and see where it is, hope you have had a nice weekend away in the meantime ;) x

Tryandwish YEY!! great news and trigger should definately be gone by now! Great news eek!

Pcct i'd def phone them and ask where it is!

Hope everyone is ok?

thank you :) weekend was brill.
Will ring tomoz deffo if it doesnt come

Thank you pcct

Deff ring them! No way it should take that long. Think we waited only 3 or 4 days for ours.

yeah deffo what i was thinking :/

Good Luck for your scan tomorrow g3mz. Will be thinking of you. :flower:

Hope you have had a lovely time at legoland g3mz and hope your scan goes well today as I'm sure it will xx

Hi everyone :flower:

Congratulations again tryandwish on your BFP!! Don't panic over the line mine was faint for a while but at least it is there :happydance:

I had a lovely time in legoland weather was lovely and the kids really enjoyed!!
I am sooo tired though I have hardly slept for days! But it's been 12 days now sinse the bleeding started and I held off poas Incase it confused me more :wacko: but I've been so nervous this morning even been sick!! That I did a frer that I had left and I got the darkest line I've had from one!! Surely it should of been lighter by now if i had misscaried? So feeling a little more hopeful! But not getting to excited just yet!!
Will let you all know how it goes :thumbup:

G3mz i'm so pleased you had a lovely time, wishing you ther best of luck for today!!! I have everything crossed for you!! Please update us as soon as you can i will be thinking of you. Great news on the pg test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->