Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Wow bumski - I remember when I got scan and EC dates and it felt so much better. Your so close now :thumbup:

pcct - I'll be thinking of you thurs and fri :thumbup:

nimbec - Are you showing any bump pics or not so keen?

g3mz - Impossible to imagine what you went through with your sons! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Wishing you a much better cycle with crgw and got my fingers crossed tightly for you. :flower:

schoolteacher - How are you doing?

AFM - Had quite a good week. No more sign of rash and getting Smidge's hb every night. Feel like I have expanded in the last few days too. What do you guys think? Did have some bloating around 6 weeks which went down by 8 weeks. Hard to tell if its bump starting to show or bloat coming back up. :shrug: Wait and see if it keep growing I guess. :thumbup:

:hugs2:

Attachments

• 6 weeks #1.jpg
    6 weeks #1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 9 weeks #1.jpg
    9 weeks #1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 9 weeks + 6 #1.jpg
    9 weeks + 6 #1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww look at ur bump tryand wish how are u all getting on.

My 1st consultation at the clinic tomorrow for my egg share I just so excited that its all starting and just don't no what to expect

Thanks try and wish! An wow bump pics are lovely ur guna have a lovely grown bump!
Good luck for ur appt tomorrow surgar :hugs: x

That looks like a cute bump coming on there tryandwish x

Good luck today sugar, fx it all goes well, it's so exciting to get started ;)

Not long now until your app pcct! You have waited so long for this to start Hun, will be thinking of you x

Hey all my app went great I didn't think all would happen today was pretty shocked, I thought it would all just be signing forms but they scanned me took my bloods she said ill start my treatment in about 8 weeks, I can't believe its all happening so quick.

And why I was out PCCT u will never believe the hosp fone an have an app for me to do my tubes on the 18th oct omg its all happening.

Good luck for tomorrow pcct let us no how u get on.

How is everyone xx

omg hun that is fantastic!! its deffo all happening :happydance: am so excited for you! So glad i told you to get on the fne and get the ball rolling everything is falling into place for u now! :wohoo: xx

Sugardumplin that's great news!!! It really gives a positive boost when things slot into place nicely and quickly whoop hooo!

Tryandwish what a lovely bump forming and I'm so pleased you hear hb every night - I also listen in about every other day! My beans runs away from Doppler now it's sooooo funny going to be a cheeky one I think! I'm on phone at none t so can't post a pic but I'll try and pinch computer later and upload one I have a definate bump now :) I got rumbled by an old family friend whilst out on Monday ioooops the whole world will probably know by now! Oh well never mind!! I'm now generally feeling much better sickness gone apart from last night & today but I've either eaten something digey or got a bug as its a totally different sickness :( :(

Pcct good luck for today!! Please update ASAP I'll be thinking of you all day! :)

School teacher hope your ok?

Bumski time is flying by :)

G3 hope your ok and crgw are continuing to be great!! Fx time flies for you too!!

Well I'm in bed for day due to this horrid bug/food poisoning :( just trying to stay hydrated for my lil bean.

Yay sugardumplin that's great news! So glad they did all that for you, so you will be having treatment this year, that's fantastic, u could be celebrating your pregnancy at Christmas :) not long now until your hosp app too x

Pcct, hope all is going well for you today, look forward to your update, GL for tomorrow's app too Hun x

Hope you feel better soon nimbec, does sound like you have a cheeky baby in there, gonna run rings around you lol x

No news from me, FET quite boring compared to last cycle, just can't wait for ET!! X

Hey am just getting ready to set off now :happydance:
nimbec hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Bumski i have just notice you are from where my sister lives :)

Well that's me out now and it went really well :) I got to see my scan pics from my last lap and found out more info my left ovary is in hiding just now but will be fine when I start stimming so that was good news to hear my little left one is fine! And I have to have my tubes removed rather than clipped it gives me a extra 1% in the ivf rather than . Clipping ( any % helps ) the waiting list is 8 weeks but I told him about my pain an that I want to get on with my ivf so he filled out forms and hopefully I get seen sooner has been a successful day! All so he did explain that he would have clipped my tubes at my last lap but thought it would have all been too much for me to take in ! And in a way am glad he didn't coz I had a lot to take in and wasn't quite sure at the time , so this has gave me time understand everything. :D

Great news pcct it sounds a I you have a good doc there!! I'm so pleased it was good news!! Yey!!!!

:) yeah he was good he was guna get me to sign my consent form as well but bcoz am now getting my tubes removed and want to get it done asap for my ivf he is getting the other dr to do my tubes and will be pretty soon :) just got to wait for my appt letter now :yipee:

Oh that's brilliant news pcct! How lovely for him to get the ball rolling sooner for you. It must be scary having your tubes Removed though, but like you say if it increases your chances then it's a good thing.
Now for tomorrows app, it's all go now Hun ;) x

I know i always have that thought at the back of my head, but if i can keep it there i will. I want to do everything possible to make this work, Since having my lap and being told about my tubes i have gave my self plenty time to let it sink in ect.. Am really mega excited for tomorrows appt now :yipee:

pcct im so pleased for you i hope your app comes real quick.
i was pleased yesterday i wanted to walk round london screaming at people lol, the hospital foned again today to confirm my app to have my tubes out i have my pre op on the 12th october an then surgery is the 18th, everything just seems to be falling into place and alot quicker than what i thought i cant believe it after all that has happened, i finally feel im having a lil luck i just really hope that this luck continues through us all.

i hate all the waiting time and i guess waiting for all my bloods to come back from the egg share is going to be a long wait :( but i guess its all worth the wait xx

That's such good news!! Hopefully the appt will be with you soon and You get an early date! Definately worth it if it increases your chances any percent is better than nothing :) is tomorrow the egg share appt? Sorry Im having a blonde moment!

pcct im so pleased for you i hope your app comes real quick.
i was pleased yesterday i wanted to walk round london screaming at people lol, the hospital foned again today to confirm my app to have my tubes out i have my pre op on the 12th october an then surgery is the 18th, everything just seems to be falling into place and alot quicker than what i thought i cant believe it after all that has happened, i finally feel im having a lil luck i just really hope that this luck continues through us all.

i hate all the waiting time and i guess waiting for all my bloods to come back from the egg share is going to be a long wait :( but i guess its all worth the wait xx
Haha i have been feeling like that today as well i just feel so happy :D its all going on for u hun am soo chuffed!! not long till ur op now :wohoo: u should make a little count down tricker :)

That's such good news!! Hopefully the appt will be with you soon and You get an early date! Definately worth it if it increases your chances any percent is better than nothing :) is tomorrow the egg share appt? Sorry Im having a blonde moment!

Yes defoo worth it just got fxd they can remove the tubes if not then they will just have to be clipped :shrug: hoping to get my appt letter like next week :haha:

Yeah tomorrow is my egg share appt :) that is at 9.30am

Great news sugar!! You and pcct should be egg sharing about the same time!

Great news sugar!! You and pcct should be egg sharing about the same time!

it would be nice if we was, id love to be going fru it at the same time :) amazing if we found out we was pregnant sharing the experiences would be amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->