Starting egg share buddy wanted.

pcct i no its all falling into place with us now just hassle them and ask them if there is any cancellations. hun u no how rubbish i am at using this site haha stupid newbie i am i dont no how to do anything if u tell me how to i will lol xx

i know waiting sucks but am just going to take each day as it comes and take what ever appt comes :)

If you click on my litle trickers it will take u to the site to do your on and it tells what to do while u do it :) xx

pcct and sugardumplin - Seems to be moving so fast for you both now. Hope your appointment is soon pcct for your tubes and your bloods will be back in no time sugardumplin. Good luck tomoz pcct (though I'm sure you don't need it) :thumbup:

nimbec - Would love to see your bump :thumbup:

bumski - Your ET will be real soon. :hugs:

AFM - I got a better bump pic today with me in my uniform at work (so same as wk 6 pic to compare easier). Got one question for anyone reading this who's using at home dopplers. Have you ever found :baby: heartbeat from 2 different positions on your tummy? I have always been finding Smidge about an inch above pubic bone and just to the right of the centre line of my tummy but last night Smidge was being awkward. Searched further afield on the right and found a brief sound of baby hb about 2 inches further over and quickly lost it. Went back to usual place for Smidge and found the hb. Out of curiosity went back to 2 inches further over and found the hb again. Swapped between the 2 positions several times so I was satisfied it wasn't just Smidge moving. Now am I listening to Smidge from 2 positions or could there be an identical twin that was missed on the 7wk scan as one could have been hiding behind the other? Could that explain why I'm showing already? Still heard nothing from midwives so no idea when 12 week scan will actually be. :shrug:

:hugs2:

Help if I actually add the attachments!!! :dohh:

Attachments

• 6 weeks #2.jpg
    6 weeks #2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
  • bump 10+1.jpg
    bump 10+1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
Tryandwish I can sometimes do this too - I'm def having only one but doesn't mean that's the saw for you too! I think it's reasonably common but I'm definately no expert!!

I LOVE your bump it's very similar to mine!

I'd give them a ring about your scan I had to remind them!!

Then I expect it is only one :D Never heard of hearing the hb from 2 diff positions before. Going to go to bed now and have a play around with the doppler :thumbup: And thanks for the advice, I will deff chase the midwife if they have a habit of forgetting/losing people! They won't be forgetting me :p

:hugs:

Great news sugar!! You and pcct should be egg sharing about the same time!

it would be nice if we was, id love to be going fru it at the same time :) amazing if we found out we was pregnant sharing the experiences would be amazing xx

It would be amazing :hugs: as you know sugar already we are almost 99% alike with our ttc story would be fab to have a buddy all the way it esp someone that is exactly the same :) xx

ty tryandwish :0 loving more bump pics u have such a lovely bump forming :cloud9:

Hi all eventually i get to the pc so i can upload my piccys! The scan pic is from 12+5 and the pump pic is 13+4 appologies that my bump is bare its the only piccy I have LOL!

Hope your all ok!!

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
Good luck girls. I am 1dp3dt with a 6 cell and a 8 cell embie hope I get a BFP again . I got one last time but had a loss .

nimbec your pics are soo cute :cloud9:
hope everyone is well :)

AFM had my egg share appt today and it went great!! got my bloods done filled out the forms, and I should be starting my ivf in January :wohoo: am sooo excited i have my councilor appt on the 15th nov :) i cant believe this is all happen now! i feel very lucky!

Pcct GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! things are looking up now!!! i'm so pleased for you!

nimbec your bump is coming along lovely :)
my belly looks like yours and tryandwish now :blush:
mmmm, hurry up baby and give me an excuse lol

Hi Rosmuira, gl in yor tww, when is your test day? sorry you had a loss hun, hope this is the one (or two) for you now x

oh PCCT thats is FANTASTIC hun:happydance:
so happy its all starting now, you can relax and have a brilliant xmas knowing what is to come in the new year. Over the moon for you :hugs:

thank you so much girls :) am so happy :D the start of the new year - the start of something beautiful <3 i already feel more relaxed already now we have a time when we will be starting! Also found out that we didnt need to pay :yipee: i was under the impression that we had to pay £900 but bcoz we have our 2 nhs cycles we will be using them :)

That's even better Hun! You can spend all your money on treating each other now ;) x

nimbec - Great pics :D :thumbup:

pcct - Time will fly by for you now :hugs:

Rosmuira - Good luck. Got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

bumski - Only 12 days :D must seem a little unreal after all your patient waiting :hugs:

How are you g3mz and schoolteacher?

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

AFM - Had a great week. DH hasn't been well for many weeks now and went to nurse to get bloods taken. He said nurse was an old matron looking type that you don't want to mess with and she looked through his notes and said "Let me guess. Your wife is about 11 weeks pregnant with your first child?" Dill agreed and she said while most doctors don't believe in psychosomatic symptoms she does as her husband suffered it too. He was sick until she reached 12 weeks and she was fine and then when it came to labour time her husband also had contractions and had 6 days off work with 4 days unable to get out of bed as he couldn't straighten up. This news has made me so much happier! Its not only me with pregnancy symptoms and I am so hoping he feel some contractions too.:haha: Why should women be the only ones to endure the pains of pregnancy?
Also this week I have chased the midwife! got a number from the GP. Rang them and had to leave a message with someone and she said that Jean or Carol would ring me back. That was days ago and still heard nothing :( Going to be late for the 12 week scan. I want it done soon to know everything is going ok and so I can see Smidge again and get another picture :D Will be chasing them again by Friday :growlmad:

First pic is 6 weeks and second pic is 10+6 (not been in work today at 11 weeks so got a pic yesterday :D)

Attachments

• 6 weeks #2.jpg
    6 weeks #2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
  • bump 10+6 #2.jpg
    bump 10+6 #2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Wow tryandwish that's amazing lol, bet your Dh doesn't think so, bet he will be dreading the birth now.
Your bump is looking amazing Hun! It's really coming on now :)
11 days to go now :) strangely this month is flying by a lot quicker than the others. The scary bit is that i will know the outcome 3 weeks today! Now that's what terrifies me x

hey .. hope u all are all doing well :hugs: ur bump is coming along nice tryandwish.. how is everyone getting on?

bumski really not long until ur fet :dance:

Hi all just a quickie I'm still reading! Been poorly with a urine infection and followed by a horrible cough/virus which turned into a chest infection :-(
Glad all seems to be well on here at the mo! X

aww school teahcer sorry to hear u are poorly atm :hugs: :hugs: hope you get better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->