Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hope you feel better soon schoolteacher, can't believe how far along you are now! Not long until your next scan now x

How are you doing pcct? Hope your well Hun x

Just wanted to let you know I go in for my FET at 4pm tomorrow, can't wait to finally get my frostie babies back! X
Hope everyone is ok x

Am doing great thanks :)
That is fantasic news!!! I will be thinking about you :hugs: u have waited so long for this

Oh wow good luck for 2moro bumski! Will be thinking of you :)
Hope everyone is well!
Gosh your pregnancy is flying by school teacher!!
Afm I have been keeping an eye on the thread just havnt been able to post my daughter has been very ill and needs to have lots of blood tests done this week so between that and my son being bullied because of his asd and trying to sort the house before Xmas it's been all go ere!!
My blood results should be back any day now! Then planning appointment I can't wait :)

Sorry to hear your having a difficult time g3mz! X

Bumski! Wow good luck! Hope all goes well x

Hi pcct! Hi everyone else! X

Thankyou pcct, g3mz and schoolteacher.
Sorry your having a hard time g3mz, iv just had bullying issues with my DD too. Hate bullies. I hope you get your results back soon and you can move on. Xx

Yay for being pupo with two bumski! Rest if u can and GL! Hopefully we'll all have babies in 2013! x

Woo hoo pupo with twins :) can't wait to hear u getbur bfp!! R u testing at home before beta?

Hi ladies so sorry I've not been about!

Bumski congrats on being PUPO with twins I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!!

G3 so sorry you have been having a tough time!!

Well I have news we are team blue!! :) so happy!!!

Hope everyone is ok?

Thankyou girls!
That's fantastic news nimbec! How exciting, so did you get a private scan done to find out the sex?
I don't have beta pcct, just sent home with a HPT and OTD of nov 5th but there is no way I will last that long so nov 1st it is which will make me 10dp5dt, should be a clear answer by then.
I cried when I seen them go in, it was so weird, been a long haul. Fx there is better to come but only time will tell xx

Aww well bring on test day!!! Woo hoo! How does it feel? My clinic tell U not to test until otd but I dont think I could wait till then! Lol

Fab news ur having a little boy hehe! Hope everyone is well

It's so weird because I feel the same but I'm letting poor DH run round after me, he actually said after just 24hrs 'I take my hat off to you, I don't know how you fit all this stuff into 1 day' lol, I'm enjoying milking it though sshhhhhh ;) x

Awww bless :) enjoy relaxing Hun u deserve it After all!

Let DH run around bumski! He he!! X

Congratulations nimbec- a bouncing baby boy!!!! Lovely news! X x

Will you be finding out schoolteacher? X

Hope your enjoying being PUPO bumski!! Definatly take advantage of dh running around for you :)

Congrats nimbec!! :)

Hi school teacher!!

Hope everyone is well!!

The clinic phoned me yesterday and said my results are back and I'm going in on Tuesday for treatment planning!! Be so nice to finally have some dates! Although I know with Xmas so close and having to do my donating cycle first I might have a bit of a wait until its my turn!
But good things come to those who wait! And I think us ladies have all waited long enough now!! :) x

That's great g3 it's makes everything a bit better having dates ! And ur right we all have waited long enough !

Hope everyone is well

That's brilliant news g3mz! So glad it is all moving forward for you, you really deserve some good news. Do you think they will fit your donor cycle in before Xmas? That would be nice, then maybe you and pcct could be cycle buddies in jan, and poss me too if this doesn't work x

Aw that would be lovely to be cycle buddies :)
I have everything crossed bumski that this cycle I all yours like g3 said good things come to those who wait, and u have waited a very long time to get to where u r now

Aww thankyou pcct, it's just so hard to believe it may actually work. I go from thinking 'of course this will work, it's our best chance' to 'there is no way I will be first time lucky'
Oh hurry up OTD!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"