Starting egg share buddy wanted.

YAY!!!!! Bumski fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so happy for you and i have everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey g3 am doing good thanks :) be good for u to get everything planned and jan will be here in no time!!! Theses past few weeks I have been shockingly broody like upset broody if that makes sense :shrug: and getting more and more scared of the ivf :(

Pcct ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) waiting is horrible i really hope time flys by and u get to start soon! I think you may feel better once you have started the process, i hope so x

Thanks :) I really hope so! I had a dream last night I was taken my injections ! Lol I know jan really not that far away!
When I was out yesterday I saw a new born baby in his pram and I had a fly look while walking past and I just got up set and and a lump in my throat like I was holding back a cry! I just think the closer it's becoming the more real it's feeling and the feeling of finally being preg is just wow!

I get bad days sometimes where I don't want to go through it for fear of it failing! It's such an emotional process! But the fear of not doing it and always having this pain of wanting a baby is far worse!!
A few weeks ago on my anniversary my friend text me to tell me she was pregnant! I was so jealous! Then 2 weeks later she told me she had decided not to keep it!! I was so annoyed with her!! Life just seems so unfair sometimes!!
But I think as long as we stay strong and keep looking forward we will all get the bfp that we soooo deserve! :)

I get my bad days but nothing like this! Like u the pat few weeks have been the fear of failing!!
I can't believe that with ur friend to txt u on that day then say she was keeping it!! Rrgggh makes me angry when people do that!
Am guna give myself a shake and get my head back into the positive Cheryl I once was few weeks ago :)

Oh girls, I don't think that feeling will ever go away. I work with babies (photographer) and over the past few years there has been really hard times, esp after my early mc in 2010.
I so hope we all look back at this thread in a year or so and we have our much deserved babies in our arms.
I know how slow this whole process is and it just adds to the frustration and anxiety.
You girls deserve this so so badly and I can't wait until it's all moving on quickly for you.
I don't feel anywhere near positive yet, so bring on the poas addiction.
Will be re testing in a couple of hours and confirm with a digi if it's a good line. Soooo scared.
Xxx

Aww bumski that must be really hard :( I have a good feeling that all of us will look back on this thread with our babies :hugs:

Can't wait for u to test again!! So excited for u woo hoo

Fantastic news bumski! Congratulations!!!! Nothing wrong with a poas addiction either, its what we need to do! X

Pcct- don't be scared, we all survived ivf and you will too!!! X

G3- I hope Tuesday goes well! X

Nimbec- how u feeling?

Hi everyone else! Tryanwish hasn't been on in a while? X

AFM- still poorly with virus etc, ladies do everything u can to not get ill coz it's much worse when preggo and lasts a lot lot longer too! :-( x

Thank you all ur ladies support is great :)
Sorry to hear u r still ill :( hope ur better soon :hugs:

Thanks schoolteacher, hope you feel better soon Hun.
30 mins until digi! Terrified doesn't come close. I don't believe I can be lucky x

Eeeeekk stalking like mad hurry up 30 mins haha!!!

It's official!
PREGNANT 1-2!!!!!
I can't believe it, I so hope it stays put now. Thankyou so much, I feel like I have had so much support through all this.
I can't wait for your turn pcct and g3mz!!! Xxxx

Omg omg omg!!!!!!!! I knew it!!! Am so happy for u both! Sittin here with a huge grin on my face woo hoo!!! A huge congrats !! Woo hoo !!!

Thankyou pcct, do you think there will ever be a time that we all stop worrying? Lol
When is your next date for the clinic? Do you know yet? Xx

Haha no think there will never be a end of worry lol!!

Am there on the 15 th nov for my councillor appt

Oh that's great, just over 2 weeks to go!
It really does help when there is apps to go to, the time seems to go a bit quicker then. Have they given you any firm dates when you will be starting yet or are they getting Xmas out the way first? Xx

Yeah I got that appt on the 5th oct when I was last there getting all my blood test so yeah it's flying in more so I try not think about how long I have to wait till next appt! They said after new year but exact date as of yet they said it would be sooner but with x mas holidays ect so early jan they said :) I have to fill my form out about my self and why I want to egg share if am honest m guna find it hard trying to fill that out lol

I found that hard too, how do you write about yourself? I cringe when I think back to it, just glad I can't remember what's on there lol.
Will they match you up pretty quick do you think, I felt like I was waiting for ages and kept ringing them x

Yey Bumski I'm SO happy for you whoooooo hoooooo!!!! Im sorry to tell you tho that the worrying continues lol I still panic now at nearly 18 weeks it's worth every second of panic - please keep us up to date and well I used about 20 tests even after the digi hehe so the poas continued for a while ! It's perfectly normal :)

Will you call clinic tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"