Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yey Pcct!! Gosh how exciting things are really starting to move quickly now for you - what a great way to start the new year!!:)

Bumski loving the ticker!! How are you feeling? Have you done any more hpt yet? I remeber how i felt like it was just yesterday. I didn't get any propper preggy symptoms until about 6 weeks apart from frequent loo trips that started straight away and my boobs started there puffing out!! I'm like pamela anderson now hehe! Remeber to relax and take it easy there is so much going on inside you atm - congrats again! :)

Yay things really are moving fast for you now pcct! So exciting all the waiting and now everything at once!

Wow nimbec and school teacher your pregnancys r going so quick!!

Loving the ticker bumski :)

Hope everyone is well!

Dh is going for semen analysis on Wednesday then we will know if we need to freeze or if the scar tissue has got to much and will need tese! Sooo hoping its enough there that he can freeze poor man has already been through the vasectomy reversal, still really annoyed with the old clinic for not giving us the option to freeze back then!! But feeling more positive with our new clinic they have been a lot more help! :)

Oh wow pcct! Your op is just round the corner! X
I know it's all happen real fast now!!

Wow pcct it's all moving for you now Hun, I'm so glad, you have waited for so long for this. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Will it take long to recover from this op? X
Thank you hun :) hope it all goes ok too :) should take about 3 weeks to recover :)

Yey Pcct!! Gosh how exciting things are really starting to move quickly now for you - what a great way to start the new year!!:)
It's all moving really quickly ! All so overwhelming too ! Can't wait for jan :)

Gm3 yeah it's all moving so fast :) can't wait to recover and just relax till jan now!

Hope ur appt goes well for ur dh sa test!

That's great news g3mz, poor Dh! If he is anything like mine he must hate doing his 'bit'
Fx it all goes really well and you get to freeze them, I'm glad you feel happier at this clinic and they are treating you right. The last thing you need is more stress brought on by clinics. Let us know how you get on.

No real symptoms for me, just mild af type of pains still. So I caved AGAIN! And my test line is now darker than the control line!!! I have posted them in the hpt section if ya want to see, I havnt put the most recent one in but all the others x

How is everyone else doing? X

Oh that's good pcct, you will be nicely recovered for Xmas then :) x

Yeah I sure will :) where is the pics of ur test hun? Is ur odt close? Or have I missed that? My head is all over lol

The first 2 are up until Wed which would be 4 weeks exactly, the last one is today frer and superdrug, i have to ring the clinic on monday to book the scan, cant wait x

Attachments

• bfp3 002.jpg
    bfp3 002.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • bfp2 006.jpg
    bfp2 006.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bfp3 001.jpg
    bfp3 001.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Wow!!!! How beautiful are they lines :? Woo hooo u must be in :cloud9:

I am, still doesnt feel real though lol x

I bet t won't hehe think I would be exactly the same I prob won't believe it until I have a big bump haha

I bet t won't hehe think I would be exactly the same I prob won't believe it until I have a big bump haha

i totally agree hun x
how are you feeling about your op coming up? nervous or excited to get that bit closer?

Am really nervous tbh I thought I'd be both nervous and Exicted but am just so nervous lol I was expecting the op to come soon as he did say he will get me in sooner so I can get on with my ivf I got a letter last week saying the 27th dec so am glad he got me in sooner :)

Whoo hoo Bumski great lines and a 2-3!! :) :) how exciting!! I'm still not sure I really believe it now :s I think we put markers in our head ie 1st scan then hearing hb then 12wk scan but I just keep adding more!!

I think it's the beginning of a lifetime of worrying about our little beans :)

So what happens 27th dec? Try not to worry too much pcct, one step closer to your baby x
Nimbec I know what you mean about next steps, mil is worse than me and wants a private scan done as I won't get one at the clinic until nearly 8 weeks :( x
Can't believe how far along you are now, how's your bump coming along? X

The 27th was what the hospital said I would have it done for but the dr told me he would try get me in within a few weeks :) so I can get a move on with my ivf

Pcct I'm sure it will all be fine and it's one step closer to your happy ever after. The wait & thought will prob be worse than the actual procedure. (((hugs)))

Bumski i know it's so hard! I had a nhs one at 6 weeks due to prev losses & I was in a terrible state of anxiety then consultant at clinic 8 weeks then 12 weeks then paid for a private gender scan at 16+4 just to see bubs again lol poor baby scanned so much!!

I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks nimbec, think I will be like you lol
Pcct it sounds like you have a great dr there, wish they all kept there word like that, this journey would be a lot shorter x

Hi everyone! :) how are you all?

I'm nervously waiting for the call from the clinic to see if dh has any swimmers left to freeze!!
He did his bit this morning at 9 he went alone as he was on his way to deliver a car to Essex I was worried he would be too stressed to do his bit but when he phoned he said it wasn't as bad as the last clinic where the room was directly behind the reception divided by just a plaster board wall!!
Soooo hoping he has enough to freeze! The clinic were really helpful when we first went there advised him to take 1000mg vit c and selenium as well as multi vits he's trying so hard to help something that is beyond our control stupid scar tissue :(
Minutes are feeling like hours!
Hope they ring soon!

Good luck g3 hope u get good news when u get the call :) thinking of u both :) the clinic ur t now sounds fantastic the last one deffo sounded shabby must have been horrible for ur oh to do that in the last clinic :( fxd crossed for u today!!

Fx g3 let us know ((hugs))

Bumski how are you feeling?

My bump is very noticeable now :) however I'm feeling poorly again I was very bad up untill about 4 weeks ago then felt good grrr hope it's just a blip!! I ant believe I'm 19 weeks either! In many ways it has dragged but now at half way trough it seems to have gone quite quickly :)

Hope everyone is ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->