Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Haha that's exactly Wat am feeling just the thought of it lol

Well they say they should match me quick as they r really short of egg donors so hope it's not a long wait

That's good news then pcct, it's a lovely thought knowing that someone somewhere is going to get some news soon that could change their lives thanks to you x

Nimbec I worry that I will be the same, intact I KNOW I will :blush:
Now how to keep it from Dh as I have been banned from buying more lol (yeah right) x

I know I keep thinking that someone out there is guna be doing there ivf exactly the same time as me :) so weird !!
R u doing a preg tricker

No not yet, I daren't. Think I will wait until I'm a bit further as not even 4 weeks yet, forever willing time away it seems x

Well only a few weeks to go :))) can't wait to see u having a preg ticker :)
I ment to ask I other day, what symptoms do u have?

First day and day after I had very light af pains, that light I wouldn't normally have paid attention, then from 4dpast until today iv had an obvious sharp pin like pain, in the same area, on and off but def there. Other than that I would say nothing that I would call obvious. Pains are getting a little bit more like af pains, dull but still not strong. Can't wait for something to kick in lol xx

There good symptoms to have :thumbup: no doubt the sickness will kick in soon :)

Hi all! Yay for digi bumski! I did about 7 frer and 3 digis. I stopped around 7 weeks as the frers started to go a bit funny. My first symptom was AF pains too! X

Hi everyone!!
Appointment today went well I started the pill today! And egg collection will be in the week of 21st January!
If I get a good number of eggs I will share then but it's unlikely because of my amh but not impossible! If not il be donating them all and then back in April for my cycle!!
Dh has to have another semen analysis next week for them to decide if we need to freeze ready so nice to finally feel like we are getting somewhere again :)

Yay g3 great news your back in the band wagon!! Hopefully you'll be able to share in jan fx!!! Is there anything you can do extra to help the eggs?

That's great news g3mz!!! It's so nice to have a date to look forward to, so your straight from new year to stimming more or less. It would be lovely if you got enough to share but even if not you will have an idea of the quantity you get to keep for yourself as I presume you will be on the same protocol on your cycle. Loads of luck to you xx

I'm getting such a bad habit here schoolteacher but I figure it's ok as iv spent hundreds over the years on hpts and all for nothing, atleast now I get to look at a lovely pink line ;)
So I'm 8dp5dt and def have to do another lol fx it's darker, that's my biggest worry. Thankgod superdrug are bogof on frer!
Next digi on thurs at 4+1, if that says 2-3 then I will try and leave for a while, promise ;) x

Hey ladies little up date!!
We are now offially egg sharers !! My Amh test results came back today at...... 24 which is above the normal range! Am so happy as yet another step closer!
Hope everyone is well :)

That's great news pcct you should get lots of lovely eggs!! :)

Oh that's brilliant news pcct, that's a perfect number for plenty of nice strong eggs! I bet your over the moon. It's so nerve wracking waiting for your AMH results!
Another step closer, and that's a BIG step too! Well done him x

Thats such good news pcct!!! I'm so pleased for you. A relief i'm sure!

That's great news pcct you should get lots of lovely eggs!! :)

Oh that's brilliant news pcct, that's a perfect number for plenty of nice strong eggs! I bet your over the moon. It's so nerve wracking waiting for your AMH results!
Another step closer, and that's a BIG step too! Well done him x
Thanks! Am well over the moon !! :) it was deffo nerve wracking waiting for the results I was so worried! But yeah one big step closer!!

Thats such good news pcct!!! I'm so pleased for you. A relief i'm sure!
Think you :) yeah a huge relief! I feels so happy right now I was so worried so bring on the next step!

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing ok got another up date ... I got a letter this morning from hospital for my pre op and admission day! Pre op is next week the 8th and my op is on the 14th :) this will be for the removal of my tubes.

Ps... Loveeeeee the ticker bumski woo hooo

Wow pcct it's all moving for you now Hun, I'm so glad, you have waited for so long for this. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Will it take long to recover from this op? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->