Starting egg share buddy wanted.

How did today go bumski? Hope all is ok?? Xx

She is still pregnant!!!!!!! Wooo hooo
Sorry bumski for stepping on the post for u but seen u were off line hope u don't mind :)
Ill let bumski let u all no the rest just didn't want to leave u all worrying until then :)?

Hi g3mz, I had a scan and the seen the gest sac and possible yolk sac, she said I obviously hadn't mc but the bleeding could of been a sign of what's to come. So she said it's all down to my bloods.
So after a horrible 4 hour wait my bloods came back at 24000 which has doubled since sat! I am so so happy right now, I know I'm far from out of the woods yet but this is best news I could get so far xx

Lol pcct! Of course I don't mind :) xxx

Sorrrrry bumski .... Am just so happy for u :haha:

that's great news!!!! :) So happy for you!! Must be such a relief!! xx

wow bumski i'm so pleased for you i've been away from computer and thinking of you all day!!!!! fx for you now and plsssssssssssssssssssssss rest and take things easy! what is the next step? more bloods....scan.....

Thankyou I will have a scan next Tuesday all being well. Just keeping everything crossed now, I will b 6+6 then so they should see everything. No twins which I don't mind just as long as this one grows big and strong xx

Fx for you Hun try and stay positive (((((hugs))))))

Hi bumski! Hope Tuesday comes quick for you, the beta result sounds good though!! X x x

Hi everyone, pcct hope you get this too hun as about to leave the house and didn't manage to pm you.
Update from me, I had a massive bleed again on wed, really bad cramping too so pretty sure it's over, beta yesterday was 31000 from 24000 on mon so another bad sign. I have a scan this morn to confirm it's gone but have been told to expect the worst. Xx

I got it hun.. I was guna pm u yesterday after ur appt but I thought I'd wait it out first and just wait until u r ready . What time is ur scan? Thinking of u xxx

Oh I just can't believe this, my scan was at 9.30.

I SAW THE BABY WITH IT'S LITTLE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

I was so sure it had gone, wed was absolutely horrendous! I am by no means out of the woods yet though, there is a lot of blood around the sac and a massive clot underneath it and she told me I will bleed again like a period very soon, I just have to pray it doesn't bring baby out with it!
I'm so happy but so very scared all over again!
My next scan will be next fri when we will know more. So now I am on complete bed rest again, I have to give it every chance I possibly can. Don't know how much more upset I can take, I'm hoping with all my heart this baby stays put. She said is perfect size for my dates and a perfect heartbeat. Please please please!!!!!! Xxx

Omg that is really good news!! All tho I must be behond worried sick now! So glad u saw the baby an hb woo hoo

Thankyou xxx

Very scared but just have to wait it out now :/

How did yesterday go at your apps? Hope it was exciting for you xx

I know just get plenty rest :hugs:
My appt was ok don't no what steps next tho lol

Glad it went well, will probably get your plan together for you now so you can get some definate dates to start your drugs. Oh it's exciting, I know this has been such a long time coming I just can't wait for you and g3mz to get started now :) xx

I still have my form to fill out the one to say about ur self for the donors ill have to post it once am ready then should get a match from then. An so exicted to get started and what I was thinking was taking some time away from Bnb before I start treatment and just concentrate on my treatment then come back once it's all done :)

Bumski OMG thats great! Make sure you get lots and lots of rest now so your lil bean can get snuggling in there!!!! how many weeks did they make u on us? I'm keeping fx for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->