• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Thanks schoolteacher. :thumbup: I'm thinking it will start CD36 too. My temps have been as follows
CD29 - 36.4
CD30 - 36.5
CD31 - 36.4
CD32 - 36.5
CD33 - 36.4
CD34 - 36.3
CD35 - 36.3

So hoping tomorrow will drop further and AF will finally arrive! Trying my best to relax but its impossible to get it off my mind off it. :growlmad:

Dunno what I'd do if I had cycles as long as 106 days!! Go insane probably.

Great news on your scan and starting injections tonight :happydance:

Hope your move goes well g3mz and good luck for thursday :thumbup:

:hugs2:

:hi:
ITS HERE!!! ITS HERE!!! ITS HERE!!!!

:happydance::witch::dance::yipee::headspin::fool::wohoo::rain::happydance:

Finally arrived late last night at almost midnight so it was still just about CD35! Had to prove us wrong! lol :thumbup:

Tried phoning clinic today but they were closed so I will have to wait until Monday to tell them I started bcp and to find out the schedule :happydance: then I guess Tues or Weds I'll have it in the post :mail:

Only one question I couldn't ask them so hoping one of you ladies know. Do I have to take the bcp at any particular time of day or does it not matter?:shrug:

Will be taking first one tomorrow :yipee:

Hope your all well :flower:

Yay for the :witch: !!!
Glad its arrived and you can move forward now!
You can take bcp anytime of time day I think but then you have to stick with that time as you have to take it same time each day, most people take it in the morning. x

Thank you schoolteacher

Knew it had to be same time every day but wasn't sure if there was a preferred time. I'll set an alarm to remind me every day :D probably 10am as I'm always awake by then on days off and work is usually still quiet at that time.

The injections going ok?

Hi tryandwish so nice to hear it finally arrived for you :thumbup:
Have you spoken to Anne yet for your schedule?
As for me I'm just waiting for Thursday to start suprecur injections :coffee:
Then will come of bcp next Thursday
:hugs:

Hi g3mz
I was told to speak to Helen and she wasn't available when I called so she was given a message and I'm waiting for the schedule in the post. Wasn't there this morning so hoping it'll be there tomorrow :mail:

Hows your move going? Good to be busy? x

Hi all!
G3mz glad your starting soon! Im glad I don't have to down reg tho! I'm on short protocol so get to stimm straight away! X

Tryandwish- hope schedule arrives tomorrow! Are u short or long protocol? When is next appointment? My injections going ok thanks, some of them have hurt! X

Hi to all the other ladies! How u getting on?x

AFM- had second scan today, all good, lining coming on its 6.5mm at day 5 of stimms. Got 14 follies on each side! X

Hi Glad its finally arrived i hated the waiting game - havent been here for a while but good to see people moving forward. I got my :BFN: last week which was heart breaking but im not giving up! x

Not been on bnb much as been so busy but I have been having a quick check in to see how everyone is getting on, yay for af tryandwish! It's great when u can get started!
School teacher, your cycle seems to be well underway, can't believe how quick! 14 follies sounds great!
How are you feeling about starting g3mz? Are u nervous?
So so sorry you got bfn tigerfan, glad you are not giving up, sending loads of hugs your way Hun, hope you feel ok xxxx

Hi everyone :flower:

So sorry to hear about your bfn tigerfan big hugs :hugs:

Bumski how you doing??

Sounds like things r going well for you school teacher!! :thumbup:

Has schedule arrived yet tryandwish?

I start first injection 2moro and I am nervous but excited too!!:happydance:
Had our moving date it's 1 week before egg retrival!! Cutting it fine but it will keep me busy!!

Quick question how often do you get scanned when you have started stimming??

:hugs:

Good luck for first injection you will be fine, I have had scan last Friday and started injections, then scan on day 5 of stimms(yesterday) scan on day 8 of stimms this Friday coming and one booked also for Monday. So after the first 2 they do get closer together, every 2 or 3 days. However not all clinics are like this, a lady on another thread in Liverpool only had 1 at the start and one half way though! X

Hi everyone sorry I've not been around I went o holiday! I have my open evening tonight at Swansea LWC very excited!!

Great news about af coming so pleased you can all start the process

How is everyone getting on?

Hi everyone :flower:

How did you find the open evening nimbec?

Let us know how today's scan goes school teacher :)

As for me first injection yesterday I couldn't do it myself was shaking to much as soon as I seen the needle!! So my husband did it and it stung more than I thought it would!! But today I managed to do it myself!! :thumbup: and it didn't sting as much today so now I'm just waiting to stop BCP on Thursday then scan on 4th July all being well start stim that day

Hope everything is going well for everyone :hugs::hugs:

Tigerfan so sorry about your bfn (((hugs)))

Good luck for the scan schoolteacher!

G3mz I'm glad you found 2nd inj easier you must be really happy to be starting the process!

The open eve was great we had 30mins talking to a female consultant who answered my 101 questions! My partner wants to wait another few months :( grrrr but has agreed we can go for it then. I'm still a little unsure about the egg sharing Im not sure how I would feel at 18 if they contacted me... But on the other hand it would be a wonderful gift to someone else!! I'm so torn girls, did any of you feel like me? An I being unreasonable? Oh gosh so many emotions flying around!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok! Good luck everyone!!

Welldone G3mz! I still can't do them myself, dh does them all, sometimes they sting bad, others are fine! x

Nimbec-Ooooh I wouldn't want to wait any longer, why does he want to wait? The likeliness of you being contacted when the child is 18 is very slim! As even though they are meant to, I doubt all parents would tell their child their from a donor egg, then even if they did, its not like adpoption, I don't think many people would actually want to search out the donor. Also the more info you write about your self (you have to write about yourself for the child to read at 18 if they request too) the more likely you are to satisfy their curiousity about you without needing to contact you. xxx

Thankyou so much school teacher!!! I really appreciate it!!! He is driving me mad he thinks it will 'just' happen in a few months - he forgets its been nearly a yr and not worked!!!! I had steam coming out if my ears!!!

How did the scan go?

Lol nimbec! Scan was fine, good amount of follies and lining is now 12mm! (was only 8 last time) so what happens now with you? X

That's great news as for me I spend the next few weeks trying to twist his arm!! Any ideas? Lol!! I'm currently in 2ww and it's all really getting to me - now I know we are going to do it I just want to start it!!

I'll keep you all updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"