• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yeah 3rd time and no luck yet! I get a good amount of eggs, but my probl seems to be implantation. My first lady got pregnant, the second didn't. It's hard as my first cycle was last sept so I knows first lady will have had her baby by now. X

aww yeah sorry its been a long hard journey for u and fxd this time round works :hugs:
How many eggs did u egt ur 1st and 2nd time?

Wow school teacher that's great news :thumbup: how are you feeling?

Pcct not getting enough eggs plays on my mind to :wacko: but then I take a deep breath and think what's ment to be is ment to be and at least we would have tried!!

I stopped BCP yesterday just waiting for my period to arrive hoping its going to be my last for a while :winkwink:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

:hugs:

Yeah deffo plays on my mind as well and think i will take ur advice of whats that to be is ment to be.. and i hope the other lady that gets my half gets a bfp

I had 19 on first cycle and 22 I think last time, oh dear that's so bad I can't remember! X

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Afm- from my 12 eggs, 11 were mature and 8 fertilised, i wont lie, it's really hard going from 24 to 8 but I know I should be grateful. At least my lady got a good amount. X

Wow schoolteacher thats a great amount, my internet is down at home and used all my phone allowance so had to bring work phone home as was dying to see how you got on, lol.
8 is a fantastic number, will you be freezing any if you can?
Hope your feeling ok :flower:

Not long for you now g3mz, af will be here before you know it, last one for ages :winkwink:

AFM, just enjoying my last weekend of work until ec, SCARY!

Thanks bumski! I really really hope to get some left good enough to freeze! Fx! X

Have you ever froze any before?
I hope to if we get the chance, trying to think of back up plans if this go doesnt work.

bumski i love your pic of ur dog :)

Am hopin to get some frosties as well when am doing mine :) fxd school teacher u get some :hugs:

Hi all! So on day 3 now and have 6 embies left, so transfer on Wednesday. Still in a fair bit of pain, :-( think I got mild ohss. Having to sleep propped up and cant lie on either side st all. I know they had trouble accessing one of my ovaries so may have been a bit forceful too. This is definitely much much worse than the times before. DH got in bed after me last night and accidentally but lightly knocked his hand on belly, I screamed in agony, I think it really scared him! :-(

Sorry no personals, hope everyone's alright, least I'm not at work! X

School teacher that sounds really miserable fx you have some super duper embies there!!

Hope everyone's ok? Sorry I've not been around witch got me and made me very poorly :( still hoping oh will let me do it but he's insisting on waiting to see if clomid works for this and 2 more cycles :( :( :( :(

Good luck to you all I'll keep popping in to see how you are all getting on if that's ok? X

Awww thanks pcct, hes a lovely dog, in small doses, likes to wind DH up though lol

Schoolteacher that sounds awful, I hope it eases up for you quickly:flower:
Hey 6 embies is great news, sounds like u got some strong ones there!

Day 1 of provera for me, cant believe it, injections nxt week! Yay

Hey nimbec are you doing clomid this cycle?

Hi Bumski yes on the old clomid also trying mucinex to thin cm and just booked an accupuncture appt - id try absolutely anything!!! How are you feeling?

Im good thanks, just eager to get started, fx for this cycle on clomid then hun, I never ov with it, still have a months worth in cupboard. Will be keeping an eye on you :winkwink:

Hi everyone :flower:

How are you all doing??

Good luck for transfer 2moro school teacher!! :thumbup:

I've been so busy haven't had a chance to get on here been helping my friend move house and preparing for our move on the weekend!!
At the mo my stomach is quite sore and bruised on one side I'm not liking these injections! I have a scan 2moro all being well I will start gonal f 2moro!! Then 2weeks until my egg collection :happydance: nervous and very excited!!

:hugs:

Evening all, sorry taking my time getting on here! Am now pupo with twins- 2 blasts! Unfortunately none of the others made it which I'm sad about as I so desparately wanted some frosties this time! This 3rd fresh cycle has just been so physically and mentally demanding the worst one yet :-(
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to be pupo! I'm still very bloated but my consultant scanned me first and was happy for me to have 2 without further risk of severe ohss. I trust his decision, and if he had of said no just one, I would have been happy with that too as I don't want to get ill!

Sorry no personals-thanks for all the well wishes! G3mz- GL for stimming! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->