• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hmm nimbec I know it doesnt bear thinking about, but ivf doesnt always work first time so you might aswell get cracking! Also if uleave it a few months you run the risk of not actually getting to do it this year as it can take a while to get you ready if your egg sharing. I had my consultation June last year, but by the time all bloods back, been matched and taken bcp it was a September /October cycle. By then it was too late in the yr to cycle again as most clinics close over Christmas, so I had to wait til January to be matched again. So what I mean is, if you wait til say October it might be too late for this year! X

Oh gosh thank you for that!!! I hadn't realised the time scale - I will tell oh and hopefully this will give him the push he needs! Thankyou! Hope your ok!

So much has happened in the last few days I haven't been on here!

Tigerfan - So sorry. Hope you can try again soon. Lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Think I will be exactly the same as you g3mz with first injection but then think I will be like schoolteacher, I suspect DH will be doing all my injections for me too.

nimbec - Hope you manage to persuade your OH soon. It's taken me a while to get through the tests. Had to have AMH done twice so that took up 2 months. Had my initial consultation Jan 25th and only just started bcp. The tests don't stop you ttc in the mean time so why not get the tests started in the next few months that he thinks you might conceive. Then if you don't conceive you should be lots closer to your treatment. :thumbup:

schoolteacher- sounds like your cycle is going really well. Loads of :dust: to you :D

AFM, I am still waiting for the schedule in the post. I called Monday to let them know I started the bcp so thought I might have the letter Weds. But there was nothing in the post box. Didn't come Thurs either so I called them to see if it had been sent and lost in the post and not sure who I spoke to but she said Helen had done the plan and it should have been posted so it should arrive sometime this weekend but now its Sat and it still hasn't arrived. Do I have to wait ages for everything? Going to ring again on Monday and see what's going on.

:hugs2:

Oh no try and wish, waiting waiting waiting that's all we do! Hope it arrives soon! X

Thankyou tryandwish i will definately suggest it to him!!!!

I hope it arrives soon for you!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok!!

:hugs: and babydust to you all!!

Hope your plan has arrived tryandwish, can understand you want to know when it all happens, fx it will be with you today.
Nimbec, I agree with the others, get Dh to start all the tests as the waiting is horrible, I also had first appointment early this year and I'm just about to start, I did have to move it back a month due to Dh job but the sooner you get the ball rolling the better, as for egg sharing, I don't think to deeply about donating eggs, to me the woman who carries the child is the parent, plus it does feel good to know there is a really excited family out there because of something I'm able to do for them.
Hope your scan goes well today schoolteacher, looking forward to our first BFP in this thread!
How's the injections going g3mz? Hope they are not to painful!
AFM I'm still playing the waiting game, start provera nxt mon then hopefully af and stimms 14-15 July! Yay, so excited! Think I'm annoying everyone around me by going on about it, xx

bumski-mid july will be here before you know it! x

tryandwish-got your schedule yet? I was just told my first few dates over the phone, much quicker! x

Hi everyone else! :)
No scan today-they moved it to tomorrow, I should find out when I'm going to do trigger shot! x

Hi Ladies :D

Schedule didn't arrive in the post so I rang the clinic this morning. Asked them to ring me back as I need to know the dates asap. Sue rang me back and said the schedule was posted late but it's definitely on its way and should be here tomorrow. Didn't rely on that so asked for the dates over the phone.

Taking bcp until July 17th
First injection of Suprecur July 10th (injection lesson 9th)
First scan July 24th!

Guessing that should work out for EC and ET around week of Aug 6th :happydance: and I have that week booked off work already so if I'm right with the dates it will be perfect.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :happydance: :D :D :D :D :D :D

bumski - don't worry about annoying everyone, I do it too :thumbup: and schoolteacher is very right :D it will be mid July in no time - only 15 days to my first injection so only 19-20 days to your stimms :happydance:

Hope all is well for your scan tomorrow schoolteacher :thumbup:

How are you doing g3mz?

So nice to hear everything is coming along nicely for everyone :)
Haven't been able to get on here as I've had a very nasty virus :cry:
Starting to feel a little better today!!
My injections haven't been great I just go weak even at the thought of it!! I managed to do the one myself but my husband has done the rest but today he has a job on that he could only do at the time I have it so I'm going to have to do it :wacko:
I come off BCP on thursday and I have a scan next Wednesday and all being well start stimms that day :happydance:
2weeks yesterday until we move house and 3weeks until my egg retrival and transfer its flying by now!!

Nimbec hope you convince your partner to start soon coz it really is a waiting game!! :flower:

Bumski that's the great thing about this thread we can go on and on about it and we all love hearing about each others experiences :thumbup:

School teacher so close for you now you must be so excited :happydance:

Tryandwish so glad you finally got your dates!! It's all go from now :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

Everyone getting close now it's gonna get busy!
Tryanwish - yay for dates! X
G3mz- sorry to hear you've been poorly! Welldone for doing just one injection I say! I can't even do that! DH done every single on bless him! X
Hi bumski and nimbec!
ER definitely Friday, yay! Trigger tomorrow night at quarter past midnight! Arggh! X

Hi everyone exciting times school teacher!! Bumski I'm talking about it all the time too and not even started yet!!! I'm working on partner - slowly :(

Hope everyone is well!

Hey girls :) come across this thread and thought i would read it all thru as i my self is going to be be doing egg share if all my tests come come ok! So i thought it would be good to follow u all on your journey :)

Hi everyone hope all is well? :flower:

Welcome to the thread pcct how long until you get your results? The waiting is a killer isn't it! :wacko:

Wow so close to trigger now school teacher good luck with egg retrival 2moro tho I'm sure you don't need it :) will be thinking of you :flower:

No news for me Just waiting for scan next week :coffee:

:hugs: :dust:

Hi pcct welcome to the thread,

Wow school teacher! I can't believe it's er this week, how exciting! I will be keeping a close eye on this thread so lots of updates please as we can all obsess with you while we wait!

Glad you have your dates tryandwish, not long to go now! Yay!

Hey nimbec, get persuading, took me a while to talk DH into it, think he found it harder than me, prob still does to some extent.

Are you looking forward to your scan g3mz?

I need to pop in more often!! Seems loads happens when I don't visit for a day or two.

schoolteacher - WOW :happydance: will definately be thinking of you tomorrow:hugs: and lots of luck :flower:

nimbec - Keep nagging him :D

g3mz - I feel the same! Even though I'm taking the bcp now it still feels like just waiting! 12 days until my first injection but I bet then it will still feel like I'm just waiting some more once I have got the first jab over and done with! But why am I whining? The worst wait of all I am sure will be 2WW!

bumski - Not long now until Monday :thumbup:

pcct - Hello :D welcome. Which one of the tests are you currently waiting for? Hope your busy to help you pass the time in this waiting game.

AFM - Finally got the schedule in the post and I worked it out right. Estimated date of EC/ET is week of Aug 6th. Work already know and if ET is at end of that week they know I will need more time off into the following week and they seem fine :happydance: Everything is working out!

Hope you're all well :thumbup:

hey :) Thank you! i havnt started any tests yet as am waiting for my app to get my tubes drained and clipped first :( so once thats all done i will be on the roller coaster ... still havnt had time to read thru the thread my plan is to do it in the next few days, just to get an idea and too get to no u all a bit more and what ur all at ect

Hi all! Just a quickie! All went well, I got 24 eggs so so pleased with that as I had less follies than last time, and didn't feel quite as uncomfy this time either! Was lovely to meet my friend from another thread on here, that doesn't happen every day! I was in straight after her, and we were in recovery bays next to each other!

TGI Friday everyone! X

WOW 24 what a fab number !! are you sharing your eggs as well schoolteacher?

Hi pcct! Yep I'm egg sharing again, so it's a good job I got a good amount! 12 for me, so that's great! X

that is fab hunni :) I will be reading thru the thread this weekend to get to no all ur story :)

Not getting enough eggs plays on my mind for egg share :/ i know the min is 8 but only getting 8 would hard and this is your 3rd time right? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->