Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Happy christmas Hun and too u all :) hope u all have a good one xxx

Just a quick one to wish you all a happy Christmas! Hope ya all have a great day! Xx

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas!!! Haven't had chance to get on here the kids have been ill all over Xmas my daughter didn't even feel well enough to open her presents :( then my boy was 5 yesterday it's just been crazy!!
How is everyone doing??
I started my injections today forgot how hard I found it!! It's the thought of it that gets to me I work myself up into a right state!! But just need to keep telling myself its one step closer!! Booked in for baseline scan now on jan 14th

G3 sounds like you have been extremely busy!! Hope your Lo is feeling better soon and you have recovered from the bday party - bet you are exhausted!!

Yay to starting injections as u say its a means to an end!! You can do it ink ow you can you have been so strong so far fx this is the last hurdle for you!!!

I had a manic Xmas too only just finished with all familly visits/staying etc and had 11 for Xmas lunch uggghhhh in shattered :(

Hope everyone is ok!

Happy new year everyone, here's to us all holding babies by the end of 2013!!!!
g3mz- Oh it's getting close now fingers crossed you get enough eggs to share and you don't have to go through the whole process twice.
pcct- do you have anymore dates yet?
Hoping some of you girls might be able to help me i am soooo constipated :( like have only been once since christmas and have eaten loads. Thought i might end up in hospital other day. Have tried fruit juices, fruit, obviously lots of veg on chritmas dinner etc nothing is working. I normally have problems and sometimes need to take ducosate. Plus had fissure surgery last year so worried i will tear again. Think it might be trip to docs tomorrow- i look and feel like i am going to burst!!!

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope 2013 is a great year for you all!

How is everyone? I'm good I am in third tri as from today :) feeling shattered but getting excited! X

Hope thus awful!! I was very similar in first tri - they gave me lactlose it's totally safe to use and can get it from chemist! Hope that helps....also I was given a stool softener I can't remember what it was called tho.... Hope u feel better soon!!

Happy new year everyone!
G3mz, congrats on starting the injections, the ball is rolling again now, keep us updated on how you go x
Hope, sorry I'm not much use with this one, had similar problems myself but it's always sorted it's self out, hope you feel better soon x
Nimbec congrats on 3rd tri! Wow! It must be strange, are you getting big yet?
Pcct, hopefully not much longer now, it's all going to get exciting! I hope it goes really smoothly for you, can't wait until you start! X
Hi schoolteacher and tryandwish, hope you are well!

Afm, had a private scan at 12+2 and although I still have a bleed it's small compared to baby now.
She accidentally flicked onto 3d so I have a pic i will upload when I'm on the laptop in 3d!
It's cool, but baby put it's arms up to it's face and crossed it's legs would you believe, so we can't even guess the sex lol. X

Happy new year everyone :) 2013 is guna be a good one for us all :dance:
Hope hope ur feeling better soon :hugs: we have our information evening on the 8th of jan where we met all the staff and talk everything thru :) really looking forward to it! ATM am just waiting for af to show which is in 2 weeks then we will get started

Hope everyone else is doing well

Hey bumski happy new year Hunni :) how nice u went for a scan and manged to see it in 3d too :woohoo: can't wait to see your little baby... Can't believe you still have a little bleed:0 have they been able to see exactly where it's coming from and why? ur now 12+5 :happydance:

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow but my ticker hasn't changed! Strange!
They reckon these bleeds can come from the embryo trying to implant and causing a tear, could be from the other embryo or this baby. I originally had two bleeds measuring approx 6cmx4cm each but now they are about 1cmx1cm each!
Would be lovely to know they have completely gone,
So will you be starting on this next af? I'm getting excited for you, it must feel like you have been waiting ages x

Ah wow 13 weeks!! That has went in pretty fast! so glad the bleed has went down tho .
Yeah I will be starting on my next af which is due on the 14th :) part of me feels I have been waiting ages but now it's all her I feel like it has come round so quick :0 when we got our treatment plan in ect it was so overwhelming I just couldn't take any of it in

Are you on the short protocol? X

Yeah , well my diary says standered so I presume it's short?

Nimbec- Yeah to 3rd tri. Thanks for the advice. Went to GP's wed and she examined me and gave me some suppositories and lactolose. She said my stools were solid and i was all backed up. Took one at 10pm and went within 15mins. Prob is i woke up yest with severe migraine and by the night time i was in tears and started being sick. Read suppositories side effects and they were not on there so not sure if it was a coincidence. I get the urge to be sick with being pregnant and also when i have a migraine so i think the mixture of the too actually made me sick. If i don't eat regular i feel soooo sick. I thought i had to eat last night so sent OH for chinese and he came back to find me with my head down the loo and crying. Was gutted and tormented watching them eat it-I wanted it soooo bad.
Pcct and gm3z- here's to getting your BFP very soon.
Bumski- must have been great seeing little one i have my scan on wed. Have you told everyone yet?
school teacher and tryandwish- hope your well and happy.

Glad you got your problem sorted but it sounds like you got horrible side effects :( hope your feeling better, not long until your scan, that's great! I bet you can't wait! X
Iv still been feeling like crap, sickness seems to be slowly fading but I could sleep for weeks and get horrible headaches at night.

How is everyone else doing? X

Not heard off tryandwish for a while, hope she's ok

Am doing good bumski :) are u showing us ur scan pic?
Hope u feel better soon hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->