Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Thanks girls, been an awful few days. spent yest in bed with cold pack on my head/eyes rocking in pain off migraine and then running to be sick!!! my middle daughter was not at all sympathetic said im always ill (while rolling her eyes), while my eldest gave me a much needed hug and bless her even came and tied my hair back while i was being sick- she's lush.
feeling a better today pain in my head is easing off. I have done far too much over christmas and new year and had little sleep- so going to try and get more rest.
bumski- love to see your scan pic too.
I have been wondering about tryandwish hopes shes ok too.
pcct-you still off work sick?

Arrr bless ya kids glad ur feeling but better today - I hate being sick it's one of my fears and I start to panic!
I go back to work in tue! Be glad to be back into a routine, but really not looking forward to going back :shrug:

Here is my 3D scan as promised, sorry it took so long, also iv added a couple of others :cloud9:
What do you make o0f the face on the 3D pic?

Attachments

• TC_3.jpg
    TC_3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • TC_4.jpg
    TC_4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
  • TC_8.jpg
    TC_8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • TC_11.jpg
    TC_11.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Aww bumski ur scan pics are lovely :) so cool that u manged to get a 3d coz she done it by mistake :haha:
Playing hide and seek so cute u must so so bloody happy Hun :)

Yeah it was pretty cool! shy baby though, hiding its face and crossing its legs lol!

Can you see the face next to it?
fil was saying it looks like his dad and tbh i was taking this with a pinch of salt until he shown me a pic yesterday! OMG! its the absolute double, i will get a copy on monday and upload, im really starting to believe in all this weird ghostly stuff now lol

Omg yeah I can see :0 didn't really look else where other than the baby but now u said that I can totally see it :)

Hi girls, feeling a lot better!! :)
Wow bumski your scan pics are so adorable can't wait till wed to see my little one too (bit scared too if i'm being honest) I never noticed the face till i read all the posts. Oh how weird is that- a full on face!!
pcct- i hope going back to work is not as bad as your think. Sometimes the thought is worse than actually doing it.
How's everyone else doing???

Glad your feeling better hope, I always get nervous before a scan even though iv had loads, I feel physically sick the morning of it until I go in, I'm sure it will just be an amazing experience for you! Can't wait for your update! :)

Boo to work pcct, that's how I felt going back after new year, iv been working from home in December, but it wasn't that bad when I was there I suppose, hopefully it will pass a little bit of time for you. I remember wishing the days away at this point lol x

How are you g3mz? Have you any scans coming up? X

bumski- i'm just sooo anxious never slept last night guess it's due to what we have been through and for me my last chance. If something goes wrong i know it is the end of the round.
Pcct- would you mind giving a girl i know on another forum some advice??? she's just had the news her tubes have hydro and prob needs to have them removed. Not sure if you have been on the forum 'severely blocked fallopian tubes'. Her name is kcarey- she lives in the usa and bless her she will need to pay for her surgery to remove her tubes and for IVF (she has no childern either) Life just sucks with infertility doesn't it. (hope you don't mind me asking, no pressure and understand if you don't want too). Hope work goes by quick for you tomorrow.
How's everyone else??? lot of you have gone quiet hope it is coz life is soooo good your busy enjoying it. xxx

Hey hope yeah of course I wouldn't mind :) when I was going thru there wasn't many people I knew going thru exactly the same issue so will be good for both of us to talk :)
Ahh work tomoz so dreading it but needs to be done!
Is ur scan tomoz or wed hope?

Pcct- Hope work goes by fast.
My scan is tomorrow at 335pm, not slept last few nights. Does not help that i posted someone luck for their scan in first tri section and bless her there was no heartbeat :( sooo scared especially as consultant has me high risk and know if something goes wrong i won't be able conceive again. My eldest is begging to come to scan with me but i'm a bit apprehensive in case there is a problem. What do you girls think???

My dd wanted to come along to but like you I was scared invade there was bad news, she did come to my 12 week scan though and she was on cloud 9!
I think it's made it more real for her, it's a hard decision. Could she go up with you and wait with someone in the waiting room then maybe dh could get her to have a peep once your comfortable. I did that with my mum when I was pregnant with dd.
Try not to worry yourself though, I'm sure everything will be fine. Can't wait for your update xx

Hope wishing u tones of luck for ur scan tomoz :hugs: please up date us as soon as u can

Xxx

Anyone heard from try and wish , nimbec and schoolteacher ??

Hope ur doing ok g3 too :hugs:

Thanks girls.
-bumski i was thinking exactly the same thing myself about getting her to waiting in the waiting room till i got some confirmation baby is ok.
Pcct- how did work go?
Was sooo ill again yest ended up in bed with cold eye mask for migraine and sickness again- fed up so awful. I have never been so grateful for feeling so healthy mon well that lasted!!! Hope it passes soon it's grinding me down and i also need to get some uni work done.
g3mz- how's the injections etc going? do you have anymore dates yet?
nimbec, schoolteacher and tryand wish hope your all ok. xxx

Work went really well :) found out a girl at my work is preg with twins after just having ivf :)
Aw u sound really ill hope nothing worse than a migraine I hate them!!
Tones and tones if luck for ur scan'

Thank you- I'm so glad i found this site and you girls :)
I'm so nervous last time i felt like this it was the day of my dad's funeral. I'm hoping the stress is causing the migraines to be so bad and if i get good news this afternoon they might calm down. last week and yest they were the worst i have ever had- could not see properly, ears hurting, disorientated, feels like a virus through your body then the sickness oh and the pain- OUCH!!!
pcct- That's great news about your co-worker, does she know what you are going through??? If so and you get on well be nice to have someone to talk to face to face. It's getting so close now!!!

Aw try ur best not to get too worked up about it easier said far enough - I have every faith this u are guna see a healthy hyper baby today :dance:

No the girl at wrk doesn't no bout me she works in another department so we don't really see much if each other just say hi in the passing would be great to have a chat but just haven't got any time at all when at work :(

Sorry your suffering so bad hope, it sounds awful! I have just started to feel better this week, apart from tiredness which is nothing. Can't wait for your update Hun, bet you've had a great time! X

Pcct, it would be great to talk to someone who has been through it already, can't wait for you to start now, come on af! Lol, x

G3mz, how's it going? Have you had any scans yet? X

Afm, iv got myself a Doppler so iv been having fun listen to my little wrigglers heartbeat! It's so reassuring. Got my sexing scan booked for Jan 26th! Impatient as ever ;) x

Wee bumski that's so exciting can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl :) I can't even guess lol af should be due Monday/ Tuesday can bet she is late grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->