Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Oh my, not been on for a few days and lots has happened!!!
Ah schoolteacher- well you and baby are being well looked after. I just hope your little one can hang in there a few weeks longer, if not they are preparing you both well. I know plenty of people who have had babies around the same time and all has been well.
Nimbec- I hope your heart problems ease off somewhat and wish you well for your forthcoming op.
pcct- Here's to an early af, Oh it's all sooo close. I know your going to be feeling anxious and excited at the same- i just hope for more of those excited feelings.
gm3z- i hope your baseline scan goes well tomorrow, keep us updated.
bumski- i have been suffering from awful migraines so i hope your bad head was a one off. If not there was a thread on migraine and headaches and there are meds you can take. Need to see doc myself so i have some in before the next one appears.
My due date is- JULY 24th :) was exactly 12weeks by my scan.
Well i went out for a curry on fri, had been sooo looking forward to it. Well i turned out to be a disaster! i ordered my 3course meal and then started to feel really bad, went out for some air, came back in, ate my starter while getting worse and not enjoying it and well it ended up in the toilet! Poor oh had to eat his main on his own as i had to run to the toilet 3times. I had to confess to staff i was pregnant as they were concerned it was the food (think some customers may have thought that too!) Took my main home in a doggie bag and to say i was gutted is an understatement. My sickness tends to get worse as the day goes on and have never been sick before tea time. i felt sick with my previous pregnancies but was never physically sick.

pcct- i think it was tryandwish who had a bad itchy rash and docs gave her something (mind i could be wrong) shame she has not been on for ages.

Hey hope yeah am really excited to get started now :)
Sorry to hear about ur meal out :( least u got to take it home
G3 hope ur baseline scan goes well :)

Hi all! Hope great news on scan and date - not so goo on the sickness yuk!!! Hopefully it was a one off for you!!

G3 I hope your baseline goes well fx crossed well everything crossed for you infact!!

Well I have a Midwiffe appt this morning followed by a hospital appt this afternoon for my anti d injection (I've got resus neg blood!) but I'm still recovering from my whooping cough jab last week grrr feeling like a pin cushion lol!

My back is a bit better but I've still got to have procedure on Wednesday, I'm absolutely bricking it!!

Hope everyone is well x

Hi nimbec- sounds like you are going through the mill at the moment bless you-big hugs from me. I know it's easier said than done but try not to get too worked up about wed sometimes the fear of things is worse than the act itsself.
Unfortunatly the sickness was not a one off been sick on several occasions now especially later in the day, morning sickness-ye right!
Well here are my scan photos not as good as in person as my scanner would not work and had to take photos on my camera. If it was not for my daughter these photos would not be on as i am not technically minded!! (she has done it for me and so fast i could not learn :( )
https://i46.tinypic.com/wsu6o3.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/2ngtmo2.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/351hjep.jpg
https://i46.tinypic.com/2h804jt.jpg

Good clear pic hope :) I think ur having a girl :p hope ur sickness eases off soon :hugs:
Hope ur appts go well today nimbec :hugs:
Hi to everyone else :)

Oh i'm def up for your gender guesses girls :) think i might get a 16week private gender scan done, could have bought some lovely things in the sales if i had only known the sex.
Have manged to get some bargin maternity clothes- debenhams- Jeans for £8.40 from £28, Gorgeous dress £12 from £40, Top £6 from £12. Jeans from dortohy perkins- £8 from £30, shorts £2.55 instead of £22!! (for summer and if they don't fit can give them away for that price). Tops from new look for £3 and £6 instead of £20 etc. Intotal got 5pairs of jeans, 2pairs of shorts and 4tops for just over £76 instead of £323!!!

Hehe well am team pink for u Hun :)
Wow what a great deal u got on all your clothes in the sale!! I loveeee the sale u sure have saved a lot

I never went to sales till last week, thought i don't need any clothes- then realised i should look for some maternity wear.
pcct- I don't mind the babies sex. my eldest is desperate for a girl and to be honest i wanted another girl till my ttc journey. Now i will just be happy and grateful for a healthy baby.
Hope your scan has gone well gm3z been thinking of you all day.x

Yeah Hun that's exactly the way I am as well as long as I have a healthy baby I will be very much greateful what Eva the flavour :) oh already has 2 girls would be nice if he had a boy next but we r both happy with what ever we cook :)

Hope, sorry about your sickness, it sounds awful. I was fine between 10-11 weeks and was really ill again 12+ weeks, I'm not too bad now though so hoping it's going to ease off for you soon. Your scan pics are so cute! Look forward to you finding out what your having X
Nimbec I'm r neg too! Was told if I bled again after 12 weeks I would have to go for the injection but touch wood iv had none since. Gl for wed, hope it goes smoothly for you x

Pcct, any sign of af yet? Bet you just want to get started now! X

G3mz how are you getting on Hun? X

Schoolteacher, hope your well and that baby is still staying put. X

How long has it been since tryandwish has been on? It feels like ages, hope she's ok!

No sign yet bumski :dohh: bet it's not here this week! Am just so egar to get started
I hope tryandwish is ok too and maybe just been so busy ect x

Hi Bumski hope you are ok! You will be given the anti d between 28-30weeks as it protects you for birth ....incase if blood mixing etc fun! How are u feeling?

Hoping Tryandwish is ok too!

Pcct time will fly it will be here before u know it :)

G3 how things?

Hope I was sick badly until 18weeks eeek hope it goes away for you!!! If you get really bad make sure u go to the docs or call midwife as u may need hydrating!

Aw I hope so nimbec fed up of waiting already :haha: I think coz am totally excited lol,

Hi everyone,
gm3z-hope all went well yest, keep checking for an update.
schoolteacher-i hope baby is staying put and they have managed to sort your infection out- please try and keep us updated so we don't worry.
pcct- was af due yest? hurry up af!!!
nimbec-hope your nerves for your op tomorrow have settled down a little.
bumski-am i right in thinking your going to get a gender scan done too?
Thanks for the concerns about the sickness, was worse last week when they inc severe migraine. I have found if i don't eat every hour i feel sooo sick, i have only physically been sick several times. Tends to happen when i look forward to a meal chinese/indian and always later on in the day. (nausea builts up throughout day then sick by tea time early evening).
Since we have had christmas and all the food that brings and eating every hour i have put on a bit too much weight!!! I'm 13weeks tomorrow, how did your weight gain go at this point nimbec bumski etc?

hi ladies :hi:

hope everyone is well iv been thinking about tryandwish too :shrug:

bumski hope your headaches have eased!!

hope41more your scan pic is soooo cute :winkwink:

nimbec goodluck for 2moro you really have had a tough time lately hope things get better for you so you can enjoy your pregnancy!

schoolteacher hope all is ok with you and little one is staying put! :flower:

pcct any sign yet, i know i was always 2 days late when i stressed about it.....typical! :wacko:

hope i havnt missed anyone?

afm scan went well yesterday :happydance: they put me on 375 of menopur!! last time i was on 225 gonal f so hope i respond better this time!! i asked what the difference is she said gonal f is synthetic man made in a factory and menopur is wait for it..............made from the urine of menopausal women!! obviously it is filtered like a million times and ends up as powder?? wish i hadnt asked lol:haha:
but the needle is alot bigger than the one i use for suprecur and than the gonal f pen was!! it hurt!! and its strange having to mix the powder and water she gave me 2 diff types to last me last night and 2nite as the rest just got delivered so im so confussed with it all :wacko: but cant wait now until next monday to see how im responding :happydance:

Oh I can't wait to see how you get on g3mz! So is Monday your scan to see how your follies are doing? I really hope these new drugs work even better. How many eggs do you need to be able to share on this cycle? X

Hope it sounds like your having a really tough time of it, iv def started bloating out now, my 'bump' never goes down now, iv always had a little bit of bump low down but it used to go flat when I lay down, now people are commenting on it so looks like baby is pushing it all up and out lol.

Pcct any joy yet Hun? X

Iv been back up to EPU today as had a very small amount of blood when I wiped this morn, I was gutted because I thought I was finally over it but all is ok. Baby is measuring bang on dates so should be nearly 4 inch crl! They couldn't find a bleed inside which is good news too, baby was lying with its legs up and crossed at the ankles, chilling out lol.
Have my gender scan in 11 more days, still not got my head round being pregnant yet, it going to be weird finding that out! X

Well silly me has got my af dates mixed up :dohh: am not due until the 23rd!! How could I have possibly got that wrong after counting it down so many times - that today I did it again to find that my 30day cycle will be the 23rd! So count down begins again lol
Glad all is ok bumski :hugs: can't wait to find out what flavour ur baby is :dance:

Oh no! What you like lol, that's with all the excitement of starting that's probably got you confused, well let's hope it's right on time for you atleast :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->