Starting egg share buddy wanted.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! It's a little girl!!!! 100%
I cried because it just made it all so real, dh was a picture lol, we are all thrilled to bits! I'm so in love with my little girl already! Xxx

Congratulations bumski!!!! Awwww must have felt so amazing to find out!! :) x

Congrats!!!!!! A little baby girl :cloud9: I can't remember what I guessed lol

OMG OMG!!!! How much have you just SHOCKED me!!!!!!
I was like what, how??? Had to read previous posts to understand.
Well congratulations!!!!!!! You guessed girl, i had a feeling it was a girl but to be honest i'm usually wrong going off my gut feeling but good with evidence ie nub theory. Oh i'm so so happy for you you are on cloud 9 :) stay there and enjoy every minute- its your time and you deserve it hun.
Well i have had a shit few days emotionally but will explain in a few days. want to leave things on a positve note today with Bumski's BIG news :)
Hope everyone else is doing good. xxx

Did I guess girl too hope? I go from the shape of the chin :haha:
Hope everything is ok hope u can pm me if u wish :hugs:

Just a very quick one to say congratulations in your baby girl Bumski!!!! Yay!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok?! Ill catch up tomorrow things are crazily busy here at the minute sorry if I am dipping in and out x

Have pm'd you pcct. I can't remember what you guessed for bumski just your guess i would be having a girl. Funny spent morning ringing places about gender scan (had to leave messages on answer phones) would like one 2wks today when exactly 16wks.
gm3z- Good luck for tomorrow (hope you get the outcome you want) did not get a chance to think bumski shocked me!!!
Nice to see you back nimbec hope your ok. x

Ok Hun aw plz remember that I said girl for u hope so when u do have ur scan I'll see if my guess is right lol

Don't be silly hope, that's what we are all here for to listen to each other, god knows iv had my moments lol. Don't feel bad about anything. Hope your ok? X

Gl tomorrow g3mz! Keeping everything crossed just incase x

Thankyou everyone! It's still not sunk in yet but I'm so enjoying the feeling tonight! :)

Hope everyone is well, pcct how you doing on your mess? Hope the side effects are not to bad x

Nimbec hope your doing well, bet your on countdown to meet your little boy now x

Am doing good Hun just mild effects now and ageing doing good :)

Hey ladies just want too ask anyone how long egg sharing roughly takes

On the 29th jan am going for atrial follie count & the bloods how long roughy does it take from there ?? Thansnn

Hi bettybee1!! :)all clinics vary a little with times on results and protocols etc but for me this time I had my bloods done in September they took 6 weeks to come back. I didn't have counselling this time as I'd had it for my previous cycle or I would have had it while waiting for the results. I started bcp at the end of oct on cycle day 2 and started injections at the end of December and I'm in for egg collection on Monday so it's been 5 months start to finish for me but I also didn't wait to be matched as my eggs are going to be frozen, hope that helps you a little bit!

Hope41more hope your ok now? We are always here to listen :)

Bumski do you have any names in mind for your little princess!!?

Pcct any news on when your baseline scan is yet? I'm so excited for you to start stims!!

Hope everyone else is ok! Nice to see a quick post from nimbec! Hope school teachers is ok, and tryandwish!

Afm I had a scan yesterday and 2 more follies had grown and a possible 2 more but she wouldn't count them as she couldn't see them well enough to measure! So that's 11 follies, maybe 13 so things looking a bit better but trying not to get to excited as I know not every follie has to contain an egg :( they also want to leave me until Monday now for collection so I'm waiting on a call from the clinic to tell me what time I need to trigger 2 Moro night!!
I also remembered my questions this time lol she said its fine to dye my hair now while they are just eggs but not to dye after et or if I got a bfp not for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy!
And we have 3vials of sperm frozen! But that may only be enough for 1 cycle depending on what's its like once defrosted! But I guess 3 is better that nothing!! :)

Hey yeah got my scan 4th came thru yesterday :)
Things looking good for u Hun got everything crossed for u

Betty I started the initial enquiries in Jan/feb last year and had ec at the end of July, this was moved back approx 6 weeks by me though due to dhs work. Hope it works out for you Hun :)

G3mz that's great news, still keeping everything crossed and also a couple more days until ec is a good thing, hopefully the other 2 follies will have time to catch up. Lots and lots of luck for Monday Hun, will be thinking of you x
Names are a tough one, I like unusual names and always thought I knew what I would have if I got pregnant but now it's here it's hard lol x

Pcct that's great news you have your scan date through! How long will it be after that when you start stimms? Oh it's so exciting, it's reminding me of last summer when everyone was doing the first round! Come on eggies, 2 more mummy's to be soon on here x

I'm still in my little bubble about baby, can't believe how lucky I am, if I'd have known over the years that I would eventually be where I am now it would have made it all so much easier, I never really believed I would be so lucky to get this chance again but it's all worth it now. I know just how scary and hard all of this is for you both going through it but focus on your dream, it will happen and all of this will be a memory, you both deserve this so much and I can't wait for you to get your bfps! Xxx

Hope, hope your doing ok hun, let us know if you need to talk about anything x
Have you booked your gender scan yet? X

Thanks Hun :hugs: well am hoping if everything looks good at scan I should start stimms that night or next day! Really excited :) how long do u normally stim for?

Iv stimmed for around 2 weeks each time pcct, so you are so close now!! :)

Clinic called me yesterday I stop stims 2nite, trigger and suprecur 2moro day off from it all Monday :) and in for egg collection on Tuesday now! Have to be in there by 7.45 so glad it's early as I won't have so much time to winde myself up!! I'm not scared for the actual ec its how many eggs I will have!! Either way I'm glad the injections are nearly over be nice to have a break from them!!

Hope everyone is ok? :) x

That's great news Hun :) get a hot water bottle on ur tum get ur follicles grown!! Not long till ec now Hun :)!

Iv stimmed for around 2 weeks each time pcct, so you are so close now!! :)

Clinic called me yesterday I stop stims 2nite, trigger and suprecur 2moro day off from it all Monday :) and in for egg collection on Tuesday now! Have to be in there by 7.45 so glad it's early as I won't have so much time to winde myself up!! I'm not scared for the actual ec its how many eggs I will have!! Either way I'm glad the injections are nearly over be nice to have a break from them!!

Hope everyone is ok? :) x

Because your giving all your eggs away this time will your next cycle in April b free or do you have too pay again ?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->