Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yes we get to keep 6 give 5 away! Doctor will call 2nite to tell me how many were mature enough to inject, then 2moro il be waiting to find out how many fertilised!! Soooo happy but still very nervous! I only had 7 eggs in total last time so having 6 for us is amazing!! x

Hope I'm so so sorry your having all this to deal with (((hugs)))

Bumski yay congratulations!!!!!! Amazing news!!!!!!

Pcct hope all going well...the ball is rolling now :)

Hope everyone else is ok!

Well I'm in early labour :( lost my plug and had a few days of contractions! They have stopped for now and we are hoping that's it for at least a couple if weeks. They have said at 34 weeks they won't stop delivery ....eeek!! Also every chance I will make it to 38 weeks for my section! Fx !!

Wow nimbec second early labour on this thread!! Hope you are ok? Rest up and hope your little boy stays snuggled up a little longer!! x

G3 I am over the moon for u!!
Nimbec hope ur little one can hold out for long as poss :hugs:

5 of our eggs were mature and have been injected and it only took 1 vial of sperm so we still have 2 frozen!! :)
They will ring me in the morning to let us know how many have fertalised!!!
Pain relief worn off now and I am feeling very sore! But it's worth it!! x

Awwww wow great news chick :) :) get plenty rest Hun :hugs:

Oh wow gmz3- that is amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you you must be slightly shocked too as you did not expect this outcome- Just think in a few weeks you might have your BFP :) Oh i hope it all works out and you do not have to go through this again. Fingers and toes crossed for you hun. xxx
Nimbec- i hope baby stays put for you hun, are you in hospital or have they sent you home? hope the contractions stop. You and school teacher are scaring me i could not go into labour that early would mess uni up. Mind i went over 40+1 plus some with all my girls. Anything over 38wk would be fine.
pcct- how's things going for you are you much behind gmz3?
bumski-how's the little lady doing? i'm feeling the baby move a lot are you?
Would like to thank all you girls for your support, really is nice. I feel bad ranting on which is why i prob did not say something sooner. You are an amazing bunch of ladies and i'm so glad i have found you all. xxx

Things are going ok - all tho my boobs are so sensitive and really sore now :( plus I have noticed the past few days I have been having crazy crazy dreams :shock: been feeling things go on in there just looking forward to Monday now get moving further on :)

P.s- bumski thanks for all the advice, i do get a lot of quality time with my girls to be honest, we are always watching girlie dvd's with pop corn and sweets our own collection is big, (would recommend 'baby mama' one of my favourites for anyone who has not seen it) going to cinema and meals out etc but sometimes i have all of them chitter chattering away and when they all seem to vanish- then its lonely especially at the mo. All or nothing sometimes which makes it hard.
Went to uni today and have a work placement (couple of days a week) lectures start back up this week too so something to focus on. Hopefully will keep me busy and my mind occupied.

Oh pcct what happens monday? feel like i have missed something??? I had all the same symptoms as when my period is due to being pregnant except my nipples were supper sensitive week af was due infact sore like they had frost bite!!! normally have sore boobs with veins, cramping etc. Never thought anything of it though till after my BFP.

I have my baseline scan Hun then if all looks good I start stims :) the way things r going tho I think dr has been doing its job :) had a headache trying to show but I guzzled tones of water and it's gone :dance: my boobs just feel a tad bit bigger and very sore they feel brused if that makes sence :haha:

G3mz that's fantastic news!!!! Yay I'm hoping it means you get to do your cycle now, can't wait for your update, I hope your feeling ok and not too sore, oh I'm keeping everything crossed for you here! :)))) x

Hope, I really don't understand how your oh can be being so cold towards you, I would tell these friends that he is being the way he is and see how people react to him then, I would probably do a lot worse but I can be a bitch if hurt by someone :/
I hope your doing ok, maybe have a good heart to heart with your mum or a close friend and explain how lonely all this is making you, please take care x
On another note how are you feeling lately with ms etc? Hope all that's easing up now x
Pcct, how are you feeling Hun? How many days until your scan, I'm hoping for two more bfps in feb! Not long now, will you be having 1 transferred or 2? X

I completely missed out a page then lol, glad you have plenty coming up to keep you occupied hope, x
Pcct, wow it's so so close now ;) x

Nimbec, OMG!! These babies seem very determined to make an early entrance on here, I hope he stays put for a few more weeks just to put your mind at rest, take care Hun and keep us updated x

Schoolteacher I hope Jackson is doing well and getting stronger each day, thinking of you x

6 more days :wohoo:
If things go ok at scan am guessing ill have ec 15th and et the 20th - am hoping it happens theses dates anyway :) am lookin to take a weeks holiday off work after ec.
We r only getting 1 transfered Hun

Oh it's so good to have your dates in sight, are you taking a couple of days off after transfer or back to normal? X

Yeah If I stim for 12 days ec should be the 15th ... Et would be the wed so would still have wed - sun off thn back to work Monday :)

Thanks for the info ladies :)

Had my Amh bloods & scan today !!

I have a great big cyst on my left !! But had a anovulatary cycle last cycle so could be that !! But had lots of lil follies on both ovaries !!! Just got too wait and see now anyone know how long your results took of you chased it up if i ring them Friday or Monday you think they will have em back ?? Or am I being impatient haba !! X

Hi Betty, yay to getting the ball rolling Hun, I had to wait ages for my AMH results, I think it was about 4 weeks but not 100% sure now, it's still worth ringing them to find out how long you will have to wait though. Lots of luck with it, I hope everything comes back great for you x

Hi everyone, this is the 3rd reply iv tried to write my iPads playing up and it keeps disappearing :wacko: so il keep this one short for my own sanity!!

Betty congrats on getting started I could be wrong but think my amh results took 2-3 weeks?

The clinic called today...........all 5 of our mature eggs fertilised!!!!! I'm in total shock that we got any eggs words can't describe how I feel that they all fertilised!! They will call me on Friday morning to tell me if transfer will be Friday or Sunday!!!!! And we will be having 2 transferred! x

Ahhhh that is brill news u must be on cloud 9 with total excitement :) am so excited and happy for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->