Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yeah betty u r best waiting to see how many embies ur get ect at the time am saying am having one but all that might change the closer I get all depends how things look :)

I didn't get many side effects from stimming Betty just a little tired and a few headaches!! I'm 26, I was 25 when I had my amh bloods and I was shocked it was only 13.59 I suppose with having children from previous relationships i just thought it would be in normal range but my clinic are really good and said I could still egg share but to be prepared if I didn't get 8 eggs to donate them all and then go back for a free cycle!

The clinic will ring me between 7am and 9 to tell me if I go in 2moro or Sunday! Doubt il get much sleep 2nite!! x

That's good you didnt get many side effects :)

Ooo really !!!! That's. What i mean everyone is like at the clinic it's should b fine da da da but I know it might not :/ but the clinic said that of I didn't produce 8 eggs I can go back and have. A free cycle like you said !! I have muliti follicles like when I use stims but when I when for the scan and they were counting the tiny follies I had 30+ on my right side and 15on my left so fingers crossed thats a good thing :/

Ooo how exiting ekk !!!! Bet you won't get any sleep either what would you prefer tmro or Sunday xx

Sounds like you should produce lots of lovely eggs Hun!! :)

I would prefer 2moro as I will drive myself crazy worrying that they won't make it to Sunday! But I know I have to trust their judgement so we will see!! x

Good luck g3 how exciting hun :dance: I wouldn't be able to sleep either :) not long to go tho

Can't wait for your update tomorrow now, I will keep checking on when at work incase you get chance to post, I hope tonight goes quickly for you x
Betty I got OHSS on the lowest dose and produced 32 eggs, not a clue how many follies in total but there was too many to count on the scan, unfortunately I couldn't transfer and had to wait 3 months so by the sounds of it you will have a great AMH result, some clinics will still transfer if you get mild OHSS but mine wouldn't.
I was absolutely gutted at the time and it was a very long 3 months after thinking that it was all going to happen at the time but it was worth the wait in the end :)
What fertility problems do you have if you don't mind me asking? X

Hey, I'm a bit worried about tryandwish, it's been so long since she has been on here, I really hope all is ok

Yeah I am too bumski last I seem her on was the 2nd of dec!! :shock: that's a long time ago!!

Bloody hell 32 eggs wow ! Asif they wouldn't do it well actually it's your safety !! I got ohss the 1st round of clomid with my dd so I didn't. Think I was pregnnat as I wasnt as obsessed then I just woke up my heart was pounding feet tummy swallown so went to a&e and they were like you need this draining off but they said coz I'd got pregnant hcg makes ohss worse and lasts till the 11th week of pregnancy horrid !!

I just ovulate late ish and then come on 7-9 days later sometimes 5 days after I can get pregnant but my beta goes too 11 then falls again !! Shit really we don't know if this is becoz of progestrone which Iam low on or becoz of my hubbys sperm he got in fire in afgan and got crushed by a building so he spent 2 month in hospital but all his bits got crushed they said they were ok but not too sure but my docter suggested ivf with blastocyst as it gives the best chances he thinks of I ovulte late the egg may not be off a good quality. Or it's just pure evil luck that I keep having chemicals but going through rounds off fertilty drugs is not really an option as my hubby is in the army he works on exercises so 2 weeks out the month he's away somewhere so we miss ovulation a lot aswell so with ivf he can get the day off as its an official appointment too give his sperm :/ btw I've already tried clomid and we didn't get preg the cycles we used so missing out an iui or stronger drugs lol iuis in England are more expensive than egg sharing Krazy !!!! If they were like 200 I'd would go down than route 1st :) xxz

Oh bettybee bless ur hubby :( I can't imagine having to do his job! good on him tho u must be so so proud :)
What clinic r u doing egg share at ?

Care Sheffield Hun :)

Yeah I am proud off him he loves his job he's a right geek lol !!!! You wouldn't think he was a squaddie ! Lol he never smokes never drinks hates clubbing or ought like that he turned me into an old fart lol

No it was horrid when he was in afgan he went 2 days after our daughter was born I was still in hospital with her it was horrid !!! X

Cool :) care clinics r ment to be really really good!
Hehe my oh is like that with his job too he does police contract work.

Arr bless I hope this time he will be able to stay longer when u have ur next baby :hugs:

I'm in today at 12!!!!!!! Nerves kicking in now!!!! Said he will tell us more about the embryo quality when we get there.......so next time I'm on here il be PUPO with twins!!!! X

Just a quickie, lots of luck to you g3mz!!!!!! Pupo with twins, amazing!!! Hope it all goes really well Hun xx

Hope all goes well for you today gmz3- Oh i'm excited for you!!!!!! xxx

Good luck hunnie :) hope the quality is the best !!! Ekkk!!!

Good luck g3 can't wait to hear ur update telling us u r now pupo with twins :) :)

Thank you everyone I am now PUPO with twins :cloud9:
And I'm glad to say the experience was a lot better than it was with my last clinic!! I could even call it enjoyable! Watching them on the scan be put into place!!
Out of our 5 4 had continued to develop! Early this morn when they checked them they were 5,6,7 and 8 cells but they had moved on again a bit when they were transferred! So best 2 we're put back and il get a call Sunday/Monday to let us know if the other 2 made it to freeze but I don't think they will!
So now there's no more I can do than cross my fingers and hope for the best! My otd is the 16th feels like forever away!!!

How's everyone else doing? x

Aww wow g3 how exciting :)) congratulations on on pupo with twins! Do u have any plans for ur 2ww? Am pretty sure the 16th will be here before u know it :) am right with guessing my dates thinking that ec will the 15th I won't be too far behind u. :dance:

Sounds like u have had a much better experience this time round at this clinic :hugs:

I'm just going to take it easy over the weekend then back to normal just no heavy lifting!
And I'm planning on obsessing on how well you will be doing on stims and forget I'm in the tww myself!! It's crazy that I hated doing my injections so much now it feels strange not doing them!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->