Starting egg share buddy wanted.

I know I should be, and I am but I'm still very nervous I want them back inside me I'm scared they won't make it to Friday I know it sounds silly!! :wacko:

You be next Hun! :happydance: are you having one or two transferred? X

Oh g3mz that's brilliant news! I'm so so happy for you, 5 is a great number to fertilise! I can't wait for you to be pupo now :) and you could even have twins!!!! Oh it's so exciting x

Am just having one out back Hun x

Oh gmz3 that is amazing news :) your news just keeps getting better and better. my birthday is the 18th feb sounds like there is going to be lots of news on here round that time from you and pcct. Are you hoping for twins? will you freeze the other 3?

Thats ace all 5 fertilised !!!! Fantastic !! Fingerscrossed they both stick !!!! X

Fantastic news g3 let's hope this is your turn!! It's certainly looking positive!!!! Yay!!

Sorry I'm not about much I'm feeling rather rough :( but I am reading and looking forward to your updates!!

Ill keep u posted on me - I am not in early labour now phew! But there is not enough fluid around bubs so they are concerned :( they will tell me next wed after another scan when they will perform c section - eeek it could be as early as end if next week if they are worried or hopefully 34 weeks - the best news would be 38 weeks!! Fx!!!!!!

Fxd nimbec it's good ur not in early labour so hopfully baby can hold on for another few weeks :)
Hi hope, g3,bumski, hope ur doing ok school teacher and tryandwish :hugs: hi Bettybee :hi:

Hi hun how come
Your only having one transferred are you worried about twins ?? I was only Gunna have a single blastocyst put back but not sure now as if I have one and it's doesn't work I'll think but if I'd had two !! Lol x

Am 26 and my clinic only transfer 1 unless they decide to put back 2 most woman over 30 tend to get 2 put back ... but I could ask for 2. But we only want the transferred my clinic r trying to reduce the amount of multiples because of the risks ect

Yeah I think it's more sensible really As twin pregnancies carries a lot more risks !!

It I think am Gunna do one. Not too sure hubby wants too defo put 2 back but as am only 20 and with my daughter I had polyhrdanios (excessive water) so I gained nearly 6stone !! I wouldn't want that too be worse if I was too have twins which it can.

Are you transferring a blastocyst ? Or a 3 day culture xxx

Aw Hun I would do the one too as much as having twins would be great u have to think of ur health and baby's. This ivf journey is worry enough and I wouldn't to to have extra worry about the twins.
Hoping to do day 5 transfer my clinic yet again only do day 5 unless the embies r best out back where they go then it would be day 3

Ahhh okay yeah I it's amazing that 2 extra days could make a difference too them amazing !!! Ivf is amazing x

Yeah it's so amazing! So where about r u on ur cycle again?

I've just had ahm bloods and ultrasound done which showed a cyst. But think its from not ovulating last cycle (I normally ovulate ) erm I was taking soy ISo which is a complete no no !!

Erm we go on next Thursday for SA and he has too have bloods don't know why then I guess it will be matching time so probley a long haul wait now !! Bah humbug am such an impatient person lol !!!

I've got 0- blood as well so don't know if that will hold me up bah!! X

I agree probably one is best but 2 is just so tempting to have put back, I had a double transfer but they would only do that because it was a FET cycle, although the final decision is up to you although they frown on it, decisions decisions lol.
Betty I'm rh- blood type and it made no difference so hopefully that shouldn't hold you up.
It's all exciting on this thread again with all these fresh cycles happening! X

It wasn't an easy choice to make when we decided on two, first time we had just the one but that was before dh's scar tissue formed and although we got 3 vials from the tese there's a chance that's all we will ever get! And even with 2 put back there's still no guarantees, we had a chat about it with the clinic and they know I realise the complications of twin pregnancys more than most having lost one in each of my pregnancys!! But I know no 2 pregnancys are alike and I'm prepared to take the risk
Wishing the day away hoping my little embies are safe!! :wacko:

I really wanted 2 as I was just so scared of it not working and forever thinking 'what if' I know where your coming from Hun, I bet you can't wait for that call tomorrow, have they checked on them today or do they leave them until tomorrow? X

I think they leave them until 2moro that's why I'm stressing lol but I know I only had a 2 day transfer last time because I only had the one embryo but I can't help but worry il be a wreck if they tell me 2moro that they are leaving them until Sunday! Lol x

Yeah it's scary going from day 3 to 5, a very long 48 hours! I hope they are all doing really well for you, what time will they let you know? X

Gosh am really stuck I might just wait and see how many eggs fertilze then if there is a good few and I can get them too be good blastocysts then I have one put back but of there not excellent have 2 !! Am so nervous about my
Amh result I don't know why am only 20 but every women in my family has had problems down below so it's worrying ahhhh just hope all results come back fast !!!!! Eeeeeereeerrre

G3mz your Soo close now !!! Bet your exited and nervous !!

How off all you ladies found the side effects from the medication ??? For simulating ???

I got OHSS from 50mg clomid bahha but clinc know that so I'll b on low dose !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->