Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hi ladies :flower:

1 more sleep pcct!!! :happydance: what time is your appointment?

Looking forward to finding out what your having hope41more!! You hoping for a boy or girl or don't you mind? And the cake.......what an amazing idea!!:thumbup:

How is everyone else doing?

Well I'm bored of this wait already!! But had a lovely phonecall that has perked me up!! The clinic rang to say that it looks like the 6 cell embie we had at day 3 has nearly made it to freeze just a few more hours to go but it's looking that way!! And he said that looks good on the two I had put back coz they were ahead of it!! :happydance:

And iv come to the conclusion that I am an extremely impatient woman :haha:
And found my self looking for cheapie tests I had here to test the trigger out! Still a very faint line there so that I know if I cave and test early (which is highly likely!!) I know if the trigger has gone!! x

I'd say go for it hunnie !!!! It helps too test early I think waiting too test day is a lot worse for me Im so impatient tho !???

Didn't know you have the trigger with ivf ?? Eh confuzed !! Lol xxx

Yea Hun you have to trigger for egg collection, I triggered at 8.30pm on Sunday and went in for egg collection at 8am tuesday x

My appt is 2.45 so will be leaving about 1 then my acu is at 5.30 :) am so excited ad got everything crossed I will be all set for stims

pcct- Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy your acupuncture!!!
Oh i am so excited for my gender scan, im so frugal no one can believe i am paying £79 to find out a few weeks earlier. I feel like a kid at christmas 5more sleeps :)
gmz3- When's the earliest you would test? oh the waiting is painful even for me!!! i have no preference just hoping for a healthy baby. Well i keep thinking oh could do this with a boy or that with a girl. I'm confusing myself, keep questioning whether i do have a preference but it flits from one to the other lol.

Thanks hope :) yay not long till ur gender scan how exciting :dance:

Oh i forgot to tell you's something really funny- i asked my best friend to text another friend about my gender reveal (her number had vanished off my phone) her baby had had her up all night and she texted- 'clare is having a gender reversal next sat'. Oh how we have laughed!!!

Lots of luck today pcct! And enjoy your accu x

Hope I'm counting down the days with you lol, it's so so exciting, lol at your gender reversal!!!! That's hilarious x

G3mz, it must be killing you already, I was lucky in the sense I had no trigger with my FET, how long until it's out of your system? Will you test it out? X

Hope everyone else is well x

Thank you so much bumski :) am so excited but nervous lol
Hope that is so funny!! :haha:
Hope ur 2ww is treating ur ok g3 :hugs:

Good luck pcct! Thinking of you!

Hope that really made me giggle - just what I needed thank you! :)

G3 hope your ok? Any trigger left today? Gosh I'm so impatient for you!!!

Hope everyone else is ok?

I ended up back in hospital yesterday grrr my bubs definately wants to make an early appearance lol all under control again thank goodness although I have to have another scan Wednesday as my amniotic fluid is too low :( hoping its gone up or else that also means early delivery. Praying he hangs on till at least 36 weeks!

Aww nimbec your really not having an easy time are you rest up while you can! And good luck for your scan wednesday!!!

Pcct can't wait to hear how today went for you!!

Hope I could not stop laughing when I read that, gender reversal lol

Well ladies my last embie did make it to freeze!! I am testing the trigger and there's a very,very faint line there so nearly gone!! Am going to try hold out until 13th then if its positive keep it to myself for the day and put a positive test in hubby's valentines card I can wish ey!
The wait is killing me already!! And I'm really uncomfortable!! X

Oh nimbec you must be on tender hooks, hope your all prepared for little one's arrival. fingers crossed baby stays put. i would get such a shock if that happened to me as all my girls were 40+1.
gmz3-that is a lovely idea- keep up all those positive thoughts!!! I can't handle the wait so it must be killing you!!!
pcct- how did it go today??? all good i hope.
bumski- any news? have you got a name yet or bought anything?
well i have been getting really itchy, like it's just awful especially come the evening and worse on my legs. Never had this with the girls, it's like watching a kid scratch their chicken pox. Any of you girls had/experienced it??? Just started happening in past week.

Hey nimbec hope ur little one hold out a bit longer for u
Aww g3 that is such a sweet idea :hugs:
Hi hope my friend is 15 weeks preg too and she has very bad itch past few days mostly on her legs she said she was going crazy with it :shrug:
AFM scan went good am not long home so just going to copy,paste what I put in my journal as am feeling very lazy to type it all again haha!

:hi: folks, sorry I havnt manged to get on sooner my battery went on my phone and only just got home an hr ago

Anyhoo, the scan went brilliant- after getting my self worked up half way there thinking I might have a cyst as I was feeling niggly pain on my left side! so we gets there get scanned all everything is perfect and how it should be , lining nice and thin ect I was almost crying with pure joy but I held it all in and kept smiling like a Cheshire cat! I got my injection too I'll be on 175iu gonal f for 10 days starting this Friday then I'll have my action scan the following Friday ( my clinic starts u on Fridays for stims)
Paul got some bloods took too ( which he should have got well before now ) hey ho

Moving on.... Acupuncture WOW I loved it and can't wait for my next appt all am guna say about that is defo worth doing ! I feel fab!
So guna do a little ticker for my stims then for my next scan

I will up load a few pics of my injections tomorrow

Hi hope I'm sure tryandwish had itching? Hope it calms down for you soon!!

Pcct yay for starting stims Friday!! Bet you can't wait things will go so fast from here and it will be you on the tww before you know it!! Sooo exciting!!

Hope everyone's ok!!

I am soooooo bored of this wait already I was feeling confident until last night then I had bad af type cramps I guess it could be implantation but I didn't like it!!
Iv ordered a box of 5 frer ready!! But time seems to be standing still for me!! x

Hey g3 yeah times seams to be going so fast already :0
Ur symptoms sound good Hun :) not long until u test :hugs:

It defo could be implatation !! What dpt are you ?? Very exiting !!

Pcct- fab news on starting stims on Friday bet your super exited & anxious to get going !!! Fx for plenty I healthy eggs!!! :D

I I for screening bloods on thursday but my clinic said i should be looking at April too start treatment which isnt too far away and in the mean time am Gunna do a cycle off femera & trigger never done it before :/

Has anyone being on femera ? Is it better than clomid ? :D xxxx

Thanks bettybee I hope so too I think that will be nerve wracking when it comes to ec from ec I'll be a bag of nerves :haha:
Yay!! April,is defo not too far away :)

Yeah you will be exited its happening then nervous too see how many eggs you get then nervous tol how many get fertilze god this process is an emotion roller coaster !!

Yeah April isn't too bad !!! I thought they were going too say July !! They have recipients waiting so aslong as my screening comes back ok we're good too go !!!! Woop!! X

Aww it's always great when u think ur will start then to be told its sooner than u thought :dance: really not long at all - between all ur appts ect the days will pass by!
Yeah am already thinking how many eggs ect lol I thought I was guna be told yesterday my lining was too thick or I had a cyst all sorts whe going thru my head so was shocked to hear it was all good :)

Hi ladies :)

I'm 4dp3dt 2day and not feeling very confident af type pains on and off! And so tired!! I'm not sleeping well I keep waking in the night all worked up knowing iv been dreaming but not quite knowing what about!! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->