Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Aww Hun sorry about your dreams I hate that it's annoying .

Cramps are good aswell :D every time I have being pregnant I have had bad af type cramps and even more Soo with my successful pregnancy !! :D xxz

The waiting is killing me I thought I would be much calmer this time but no chance!! Still can't decide when I will test yet!! Don't want to test too early but know I won't hold out until otd! x

Aw hun sorry about the dreams :hugs: af type pains r good so I have read everywhere - god I really am dreading my 2ww :haha:

Can't you test everyday too keep ya mind from thinking when too test ?? Xxx

Hi girls,
pcct- glad all is going great here's to fri and the next step in your journey!!!
gmz3- i was 10days late before i went to clinic and they tested me. I never tested myself for a number of reasons-
1- i was told only option ivf and had seen the photos of my messed up insides.
2- was not going to test as there was no way i could be and did not want the emotional torment.
*3- I had all the signs af was coming the cramps, the bloating, the sore boobs and even the TMI warning- yellow diarrhea i get day before and day of af (still got it) only difference i now know was my nipples had what felt like frost bite and were REALLY sensitive.*
Thus don't think too much about symptom spotting when it came down to it for me there really was not much difference.
Betty- April will be here before you know it!!
How's the rest of you girls???
Only 3more sleeps. What would you girls guess boy or girl? (know pcct has already guessed girl)

Yay 3 more sleep :) so blumming exciting :)
A little story I wanted to share... I had an appt with the dentist today after work , havnt been for a few months with recoverying from op ect... So my dentist asked where I had been as she hadn't seen me in ages I expalnied I was off from my op ect - she asked the usual question any change in Heath or on Amy medication - I said yes buserlin, she asked what it was was and I didn't speak out loud I just moved my lips mining the words IVF she came closer to me and said what sorry, so I softly whispered ivf and she said REALLY!! wow me too I start my treatment in April :) we both got so excited lol sat and chatted for half an hr then she said she could have chatted to me all day and just before I was leaving she asked me if it was ok she took my number I said of course she could call or text when ever she wanted to :)
It was actually so amazing to see the amount of people around us going thru fertility issues ,and it was great to be able to talk to some one face to face about it all too - and wow she has been my dentist for years we always have chats when I go but not once would I have thought she would be having ivf too :hugs:

Aww wow pcct that's good too have someone face too face too talk about it with !!

The clinic phoned with my Amh result she said it was low =24.8

And she said the docter wanted too re scan me cd1-5 because they couldn't get a good image of my left ovary but I had plenty of follies she said and that she sai the Amh result doesn't mean that much without an accurate San result aswell so we will see feel v disappointed :( !! X

Bettybee mine is 24 and I wasn't told it was low I was told it was just above normal :shrug:

I'm sure 24 is normal mines only 13.59 and I managed to get 11 eggs this time so I wouldn't worry Betty!! :) x

Okay thanks ladies wonder why she said was low maybe because an only 20 it should be higher :/ I'll try not too worry about it good Job I started trying early and not 35 !! X

Am 26 and that's mine :) tbh I was told the amh was just a guide line for them for what dose and drugs to put u on

Yeah she said that but still lol my aunties was something like 2or 3 and they said she has like 18 month left too concieve with her eggs :0 so she did 2 rounds of ivf jut too produce embryos too freeze then has gone on too have ivf which he is now pregnant from but at least she has embryos too give her baby a sibling she's only 34 !! Shocking how some
Women have poor reserves then my mother who is 48 is having regular periods ! And she caught on by accident last year and it ended in early mc she didn't know till she was bleeding and they tested but still why Arnt we like men !! Haha fertile forever !! X

Hi girls
gmz3- how you doing? bet everyday is dragging!!! Oh i'm so excited to know and then if it is positive it might be twins!! would you have an early scan to check?
pcct-you getting excited for tomorrow?
nimbec- how did your scan go? hope your ok and little one has stopped trying to get out!!!
betty- i hope your scan goes well when how long do you have to wait till your cd1?
Bumski, schoolteacher and tryand wish hope your all doing great.
I never slept well last night i'm like a kid at christmas just one more sleep and i will know whether it's a boy or a girl!!!! :)

Good luck on the gender exiting !!!

Am cd 15 today !! My lp is 12day most of the time so ill b coming on around cd32-33
But last cycle I didn't ovulate as I've stopped taking vitamin and soy .. And I ended coming on cd cd23 so we will see lol

Got screening bloods today & Luke's sperm a !!! Hopefully we get the results of the SA pretty fast !!!! Also will
B going overvtreatment plan properly :D x

Good luck for today Bettybee! Fx all fine with everything for you!

Hope yay on gender scan I was soooooo impatient too!! It's amazing when you know as you can really bond with them!

Bumski, schoolteacher, Tryandwish hope everything's going well!

G3 have u decided when is best to test? Eeek I have my fx for you - I'm so impatient for you!!!!

As for me well...where to begin?! Well scan was good fluid is a bit better but they are now worried (but not too worried) about placenta cord blood flow?? They totally confused me in all honesty and dr google isn't very helpful either hmmm. I asked his weight and they told me it was done last week but try hadn't written it down so have to wait for next scan! Then I had to wait to see doctor & anesthetist. During the wait my back went again :( as I stood up to be seen i passed out - oopps! They saw I was in agony and all things being considered gave me a section date of either 7th or 14th march hopefully the 14th and this is assuming he doesn't make an appearence before! Quite scary as that's a max of 5 weeks away!! I have another scan in 2 weeks where they will make a final decision and give me steroids for his lungs.

I'm still resting and drinking lots!! I can't sleep either!

Oh golly gosh !! Sounds like your going through the mill !! At least you have being given a date that's something too work towards :) how come you have to have a section. X

Hey hope yeah am well excited :) I bet ur excited for ur scan too eeee how exciting! Can't wait to hear ur up date!
Good luck at ur appts bettybee
Hey nimbec hope things go ok and u have a date now to look forward to hopefully the little one hold on till then :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Bettybee I have to have one for 2 reasons I have a fractured spine so am not alowd to push & I have a pacemaker....normally have no problems with either!

Have a good day ladies!

Wow this thread has been moving fast lol, I hope I remember what you have all said, there is so much going on with everyone at the same time! :)

Pcct, that's great about your dentist, wouldn't it be nice for you to both conceive around the same time, someone to compare notes with. Gl for tomorrow, it's all go now! Yay xx

Hope, I bet you are so so excited, I was that bad I rearranged it for 3 days early, bet you can't sleep tonight lol. I'm going to guess girl, simply because you have girls, mine was correct on the nub shot, hb rate, and even that Chinese gender predictor. Can't wait for your update! Xx

Betty, gl today! AMH of 24 is great Hun, it should keep you away from OHSS but produce some lovely healthy eggs on the right dose, I was told anything over 16 is pretty good. I hope April comes round quickly, mind you it's really not that far away. Oh, also, I am clonus resistant, it does naff all but I tried one month of femara (letrozole) and I ovulated so I think that stuffs great! Gl xx

G3mz, I bet this wait is killing you, it's worse as you had the trigger so you want to make sure it's all gone, about 2 days after my transfer I started getting af pains, if you look in the ivf success thread I would say a good 90% get it when pregnant. Iv got a good feeling about you, I really think it's worked. Xx

Nimbec, Hun you seem to be going through a scary time! I hope your little man holds out until the 14th for you, you must be so nervous, it sounds like they are really looking after you both though. Get plenty of rest while you can ;) can't believe it's countdown until he's born now! Gl with your next scan too xx

Afm I had my midwife app today, baby wouldn't stay still as we were listening to her hb (takes after her dad lol) she also said she had hiccups! Aww
All is good though and no more apps for 3 more weeks until my next scan :(

Was woken in the night by dh elbowing me hard in the stomach, I shit myself but thankfully I have the Doppler to check on her and mw said she's well protected still, could of smacked him though! Lol
Might have buy separate beds, ha ha xx

Thanks ladies! Bettybee I have to have one for 2 reasons I have a fractured spine so am not alowd to push & I have a pacemaker....normally have no problems with either!

Have a good day ladies!

Oh am sorry too hear that hunnie how have you done with pregnancy with a broken back ?? Is a pacemaker a defiblartor ?? Or is it different I should really know doing nursing but I haven't covered cardiac care . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->