Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Well normally my back doesn't cause a problem - it's stable (usually) but pregnancy has curved my spine and pushed the vertebra further forward and is now sat on the nerves hence the awful pain :( my pacemaker isn't a defib one its dual on demand so monitors each area of heart and each hb and if hr drops below 40bpm it paces for it...extremely clever!! I'm a CCU nurse so it was freaky knowing what I was having done!! (Not nursed for a few yrs)

Bumski glad to hear all ok. Bloody men in bed my oh flails around too!!!

Just a quick one as i'm upset, been crying for hours :(
Think my excitement for tomorrow has just crashed. It's finally sinking in i'm doing this alone and feel bad finding out the gender without my babys dad by my side :( thought this would give me something to look forward too but it has back fired.
Tomorrow is a new day- hopefully feel better when i wake up.

Oh hope, no matter what goes on with you and baby's dad this baby is in your life forever and when your counting down the minutes tomorrow you will be ecstatic! Enjoy this moment no matter what, it has been your dream for such a long time and you deserve to enjoy every minute. Please try and forget the what ifs and just remember what you have going on and how precious this moment will be forever. I understand it must be hard and I truly hope you are ok. Massive hugs to you xx

Aw hope :hugs: hope ur okay I can only imagine how ur feeling sending u loads of hugs really hope u feel better soon xxxx

Ah thanks girls, you all mean so much to me. it's lovely being able to talk openly without worrying about the outcome. I know if i talked to family and friends they would make me feel worse but only because they are so mad at babys dad.
Well i have had no sleep can't believe i will know in 5hrs!!!! still a bit sad but know my eldests excitement will perk me right up- she will be waking up like it's christmas. Making my gender reveal cake with her later too so some nice mother daughter time. Thanks again girls. xxx

You must be shattered lol. Just wanted to pop on and wish you a brilliant day today! Can't wait to find out myself lol. Xx

Pcct, gl today too Hun! This is it! Yay Xx

Good luck hope !! Hopefully your lil one isn't awkaward !!! X

Thanks bumski the nerves r already kicking in! Lol
We r all here for u hope - It's always worse when u speak to people that r just as angry as u u don't seam to be able to vent it out as much :hugs: wishing u a very happy happy day today - ur daughter sounds like amazing support and that she will most defo keep ur spirts up today :) am so exited can't wait to hear if u te having a boy or girl eeeeee!!!

Hi hope ((((hugs)))) to u we are all here for you when ever you need us!!! Good luck & I'm guessing girl ;)

Good luck pcct!

Thanks nimbec am so nervous lol , but am sure I'll be fine :)

Way too nosey, keep checking on for your update hope! Ohh it's exciting :)

Are you okay g3mz ????? Hppe your okay

I got my hubbys SA yesturday it was - 120million- 55% speed then I didn't get the other one but she said there was some that we're abnormal shaped but theres enough normal ones tho :D

She said I looked good when she scanned me the cyst I had has burst !!

We are doing and iui next cycle 50mg clomid & trigger & prog supp
Gunna keep doing the iui till our egg sharing cycle ! And if we dont respond well on the 1st iui they will give me gonal f too stim instead arghhhhh hurry up AF lol !!!!!!

How is everyone else doing ?? Good luck for starting stims today pcct !!!!! :D

Aww hope :hugs::hugs: I know how hard it can be I was on my own when I was pregnant with my boys!! But I'm sure when you see your little baby today nobody else will matter!! Can't wait to hear what you are having and hope your feeling better :hugs:

Nimbec glad your little boy is staying put for now and you have dates in place.....exciting!!! Have you any names in mind??

Pcct stimms today!!! :happydance:

Bumski my dh was having nightmares few weeks back and hitting out, was tempted to make him sleep with the dogs :haha: musts be amazing to have reassurance from the Doppler!! :)

Betty good to know what your doing now and my fingers are crossed you get your Bfp before you need to egg share!! :)

AFM 7dp3dt today and now gone off the idea of testing early!! :wacko: feel totally normal now, even better than normal and I don't like it!!! Trying not to be negative I'm a nightmare to live with my poor dh!! x

Aww G3 see if you can hold out a few more days!!! It's a real **** this ttc lark!! (((Hugs))) keep in touch!

Well i'm having a......
GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i49.tinypic.com/11j5a52.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/21r6zn.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/34tdhms.jpg
https://i47.tinypic.com/5vb2n5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads