Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Sorry took so long, don't have internet on my phone and wanted to upload the photos too. (well daughter did the uploading) Apart from the people who came to my scan you are the first to know. Everyone else has to wait until tomorrow!!!!!!

:wohoo: the pics are amazing Hun!!!!!! Am soo happy for u I could blumming cry!!!!

Oh wow!!!!! That is so a boy!!!! Massive congratulations to you Hun, bet it was amazing!! :) xxx

Ah it was amazing and i thought boy from day i found out i was pregnant. SO HAPPY :) Baby was acting up and had to go for a walk as she could not tell. If that had been my 20week scan i would be home not knowing.
Oh i'm going to be a mammy to a BOY!!!!!! how weird after 3girls??? i'm a mam to girls so it is strange. Won't know what to do with a boy.... Oh it's weird but SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh wow congratulations hope!!!! The pics are amazing!!!!! :) x

Hehe hope how exciting Hun :) :) am so happy for u!!!

How did it go today pcct?
Betty here's to you getting pregnant without having to egg share!!! :)
gmz3- are you still planning to test on the 13th?
How's little on doing nimbec?
bumski-i was tempted to get a doppler but my little one is very active. He was not Playing ball at scan today but as soon as she stopped scanning he went crazy!!!! Never felt him so much.
Well we all like the name Harrison but i'm not saying for definate.
- Harrison Joseph Hope. (Joseph after my dad who past 9th Aug 2011) Baby will be first boy since my dad's passing to have his surname- so wish i could tell him my news :( Even if i got back with my baby's dad there is no way he is getting his name (always said that) want all my kids and me to have same surname.

That's such a lovely name hope, so strange as if we were having a boy his middle name would be Joseph after my dad and because it's a girl I'm liking hope for her middle name ;) lol.
I wish I could feel mine as much as you, she never stays still apparently, (she kept moving from mw Doppler yesterday) but the feeling is still so hit and miss,
I'm so so over the moon for you, I bet your girls are ecstatic!
Have you told baby's dad yet? X

Pcct how you feeling Hun? What time do you start your stimms? X

Betty, that's great news about your ohs sa! Sounds really good, keeping everything crossed your iui works first time Hun x

G3mz, have you tested all your trigger out yet? I would have bet my life on my cycle not working, I just felt fine the day before my pos hpt, absolutely no symptoms whatsoever! Don't give up hope, I was about 6 weeks before real symptoms kicked in and even then it was mild. I'm still positive about you ;) x

Nimbec how's your little man treating you? Hope your both doing well and your getting plenty of rest x

I'm not sure when il test yet but my tests arrived in the post today so temptation is starring at me!!! This tww really has made me crazy!! :wacko:
I put the washing in the bin earlier instead of the washing machine and milk in dd squash instead of dh tea!! :haha: x

Ha ha I sometimes feel like putting the washing in the bin, I like that ;)
I think this is the hardest part that your going through now, it's all still a little distant at the beginning but the test is the one thing it all comes down to, it would be so nice for it to fly by. Your doing so well, it's so close now. You could have one or even two cooking in there at the moment and your so close to your dream! I'm praying so hard for you! X

My first jab is at 7.30pm
Just had a nap everyday am so tied :( plus I got moved sections at work and finding it very difficult :( I think am going to speak to gm on Monday if not get a line from doctors to light duty work only

Thanks bumski, I know the worst part of the wait is over I'm busy now as kids will be off school for half term so this week should be easier!! X

Hello ladies! Been quiet on here hope your all having a lovely weekend! :)

Pcct how are you finding stims? U ok with injecting?

Hope how did your gender reveal go??

Well I'm 9dp3dt and suddenly have no urge to test!! So decided not to test until 13/14 otd is 16th. Still having af pains on and off other than that I'm feeling fine though I have been a nightmare to live with the past week and I'm doing my own head in!!! But dd is not well now so next few days I'm going to just cuddle up and watch disney films with her to pass the time!! I just want the days to hurry up so I know either way if its negative il book a little holiday for April something to look forward to then! x

Hey g3 stims are going bit better first day was horrible Paul ended up doin it for me I started crying , panicking ,sweating and not been able to breath normal :haha: I had to ring my friend to try take my mind off it it was horrible so yesterday morning I went to the chemist and got some numbing cream so last night injection was so much more better :dance: I put the needle in without hesitation :) so proud of my self even if I did use cream lol
Won't be long till ur test day Hun :hugs:

First one is always the worst!! Wish I'd got numbing cream maybe I would have found it easier!! When's your scan?? X

Am so glad I got some :D I just hate having to putmitmon 1 hr before lol I have accu tomorrow at 6 and will need to tell him at half 6 I need to put some cream on lol or I just brave it and do it after lol
My scan is on Friday :)

Wow g3mz you are being so very strong, atleast you know when you test all of your trigger will be out of your system and it will be a true bfp! I got all excited when I seen you had posted and thought there was some good news lol. I hope dd gets better quickly, that sounds a lovely idea being snuggled up watching Disney films, they are the best! X

Pcct, I hope all your other injections are better, like g3mz said the first is the worst then you feel like a bit of a pro by the end, lots of luck for your scan on Friday, hope you got loads of nice follies brewing in there. Enjoy your accu hun x

Oh loving the new pic pcct!!!! you's look so happy together :) Hope with every injection it gets easier and easier and heres to your scan going great fri.
gmz3- I would be like you, i was 10days late and refused to even think about the possibly of being pregnant after what i had been told. Went to clinic so i did not have to see a negative hpt and get the pill- Oh the shock!!!! if you still plan on testing on the 13th will you be able to keep it to yourself till valentines day??? If i was in your position and got a positive result my face would give it away i could not hide the grin :) I would have to do it 6am valentines day and book in something nice to do with OH so either way you have quality time together.
bumski- Have you chose a name for your little girl yet or have but are keeping it a secret???
My gender reveal was lovely had a great time, will post some photos when i get a chance.
Hope your all having a great weekend. xxx

What a lovely pic pcct! X

We like the name kyra but iv not 100% decided yet, not had a really good look yet so I'm staying quite neutral. We love unusual names esp with her surname being smith ands dd has an unusual name so we need something to go with that too. What about you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->