Starting egg share buddy wanted.

My cheapies detect 10miu but digitals only detect from 50miu so if it is a line it would be to soon for the digi to detect, not getting my hopes up wish I hadn't done it now I just expected to see 2 bfn x

G3mz post a pic of your ic if you can, you just never know! I keep having a quick check on here expecting you to still get a bfp, it's still possible you can get one, maybe try with your next pee if you hold for a while, my lines were always better in the afternoon, on the day I got my bfp I got a neg frer, evap line, and 3 hours later after holding my pee there was a very faint pink line, it can change so quickly.
I think I'm like your dh, I still keep expecting it, what day did you get your bfp last time? X

I'm using phone so can't upload pic the more I look the more I doubt it as it is very faint! I got my last bfp 11 days after ec and I'm now 15 which makes me doubt it even more!! But otd isn't until Saturday not sure how they work that out?? I'm going to buy some different tests when I'm out later maybe try one 2night or 2moro x

I'm still hoping for you. Maybe try superdrug or asda as iv heard they are good for early detection. It makes it worse getting a faint line when all you want is a definate answer. Hope it's not messing with your head too much x

I had accepted it was a bfn and was quite calm about it better than I thought I would be! And now iv been given this glimmer of hope with the chance I might get knocked back down again!! I'd got the big pack of cheapies last time and I only ever had faint positives on then even when I had my 2-3 on digi but when iv used then to test out trigger they became white when it had gone no hint of a line and the same on Monday no matter how hard I looked for a line Monday it was white!! So why have an evap now?
I'm not going to think to much about it now just wait until I get some more tests x

Grab a superdrug test there far the best early tests out there fxcxxxxxxxxxx!!!! Xxzx

Unfortunately I don't live to near a superdrug so il prob pop to tesco later to see what I can get :wacko:

Got my friend coming over now to keep my mind off it for a bit then take dd to hydrotherapy and stop for a test on the way home! Then wish the hours away till bedtime and test in the morning! x

Sounds like a plan hunnie :D

How come your dd needs too goto hydrotherapy ? Sorry if you don't want too say where I work we have a new pool and I know some ladies bring there children there but they have downsydrome :)
But the pool is beutiful !!
X

Dd has global development delay, her muscles are not as strong as they should be so physio are trying hydrotherapy she has a daily physio routine aswell she gets pains a lot and holds her neck a little stiff at times but nothing gets her down she's such a happy little girl! :) x

Aww bless her I've never heard off that before glad it doesn't stop her from being happy :D xxxx hydrotherapy is really good my mum works in a special school and they have a big one and she says she can see improvements in the children all the time and they have all sorts of special/medical needs xxx

Your daughter sounds like a little star g3mz, hope she enjoys today :)
Hope your next test goes well too! X

Betty any news when you start your iui cycle? Bet your excited x

Pcct how are the stimms treating you? Hope your not getting too many side effects, not long now until your scan, I bet you can't wait to find out exactly what's going on in there x

Nimbec how are you and your little one doing? I hope your both well x

Hope, has it sunk in yet that your having a little boy? Have you started buying things yet? X

Afm iv now started to feel regular movement :) was getting a bit worried it was taking so long but it's reassuring to feel, don't think the worry ever goes away lol

Hey guys good luck g3 I really hope this is guna be ur bfp!!
Bumski- stims are going great no side affects at all just a tad bit bloated I feel a few twinges now and again can't wait till fri :)
How amazing u are feeling movement Hun :cloud9:
Afm I have had a horrible horrible day was at the dentist getting my fillings ect and after 3 jags and 1 hour in the dentist I goes to work and was getting really bad mental type shotting pains in my took I have been in so much pain and upset all day - so another trip after work and another jag to numb the area again!! I hope and pray that it's all fixed now I can't handle any more pain :cry:

Aww bless you! I hope it feels better soon, I absolutely dread the dentist when I have to have a filling, the needles are vile! :(
Glad your stimms are going well, are you excited it's getting so close now :) x

I hope so too hun, she said if its not any better when the anistetic wears off I have to go back tomorrow morning :( I really hope it's all sorted! I feel quite sick lol
Yeah am so excited this week has flew in too and think am guna miss the injection lol

Urghhh pcct I really feel for you after I had lillah I had tol have a filling or rootcanal in every tooth apart from 4 !! Thanks too morning sickness 10x a day fr my entire pregnancy and my obsession with pure orange juice it just rotted my teeth :/

Bumski- yeah am kind of exite my husband found he only has 5% morph so I don't know if it will work :/
My AF is due 26th feb so Iam guessing I'll get the iui 12-18 days after depending on when I o !!! X

Aww bless hun :hugs: this is all for one filling :( but she wanted to get it all done in case I do become pregnant! I wish now I had just left it :(
Ohhh Bettybee not long till uncan start ur iui then Hun :dance:

Well am
Hoping if scan goes ok I might be in for ec Monday or tue fxd :)

Betty I had never heard of Gdd until dd was diagnosed when she was 3 she's 8 now but has the mental and physical ability of a 3-4 year old, she goes to a special teaching facility but they are set inside a mainstream school so unfortunately she has to go to the hospital for hydro, really hope it helps her!!

Pcct can't wait to hear how your scan goes Friday!! Not long now and you will be on your tww!!!:happydance: I hate the dentist I get bad gums during ivf my dentist says its coz of all the hormones :wacko: hope your feeling better soon nothing worse than dental pain!! :hugs:

Bumski must feel amazing!! I remember I spent ALOTof time in the bath when I was preg with dd as she seemed to go wild while I was in there!! I loved it!!

Well I went and got some tests I got a 2 pack of asda tests and a predictor, took the predictor bfn will take an asda test in the morn but really looks like my ic gave me a nasty evap :cry:

Hey g3 what r evaps?
I could actually cry honestly :( :( the pain is still there!! I ant even eat my tea :( I can handle this at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->