Starting egg share buddy wanted.

A line that isn't really a line appears like a faint line I don't know a great deal about them myself to be honest? So I'm back down to earth with a bump :(

Aww Hun sounds awful!! Hope it eases off soon!! X

Ah right ... Well I have everything crossed for u that. Get ur bfp Hun

Gutted for you g3mz! That ic has been so cruel to you when you have spent the last few days trying to get your head round it. If it's a true bfn then it's good to think positive, the fact you have a frostie is great! I absolutely hated having to wait 3 months to have mine back but I'm just glad I did now as there must have been good reason, although I do hope it's sooner for you! Iv seen so many FETs work and that may just be your next baby waiting patiently for you x

Betty, that's great your iui is so close! With your ohs sa being such a high volume I would say he has a lot of great swimmers in there, with iui don't they do some kind of 'washing the sperm' to filter out the rubbish ones? Not too clued up on iui x

I hope it helps her too bless her little heart <3

When I was pregnant an they wouldnt do anything too my teeth I had an infection the my would give me ought so I used clove oil whisky !! I also hit my foot against the wall do my pain would transfer there wierd but kind of works !! Tooth pain is just minging am
Used too it now know so doesn't hurt as much !!

I just wait till you get pregnant and are in labor you will be wishing it was tooth pain lol !!!! Nah am joking

Toothache is one of those pains that makes your eyes water !!

Get too bed hunnie :D xxxx

:haha: oh don't say that haha!! The pain am getting is Bcoz my filling is too high so when I went back after work she fixed it but coz my mouth is so numb its hard to tell if it's sitting in place :/ now the anistetic is all gone I can feel the pain slightly :dohh: it's a very sensitive pain that shoots right up ! so,horrible . I really want to just go to bed but I have my spray to take at 10 :(

Yeah I can imagine teeth are a pain in the backside !
Oh that's a bummer well you can say up for one born every mln if you watch it haha !! X

Yeah am
Watching it now :) then be off to bed :)

Bfn for me today!! Safe to say I will never use another Internet cheapie!! Will ring the clinic Saturday to arrange a follow up! Thinking of egg share again rather than fet coz its 495 for fet with natural cycle (no cyclogest ect) or 795 with medication but if the embryo doesn't survive thawing we only get 200 back bit of a gamble with only the one frostie and if that cycle failed time we waited a few cycles time we got to egg share again we would be due to pay 200 again to keep dh sperm frozen!! And it only cost 700 for icsi on an egg share cycle!! So think it makes more sense to egg share first then pray we get another frostie so if I need to do fet in future we will hopefully have more than one egg to thaw!!

Hope everyone else is ok :) x

Aww g3 am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: sending tones of hugs your way :hugs: xxx

So so sorry about bfn Hun! You don't deserve it. I think what your saying makes perfect sense, it makes a lot more sense to egg share again first and possibly get another one or two embryo in the freezer. Do you have to pay to freeze them too?
I hope your clinic move things along quickly for you, sending massive hugs your way xxx

You get a years freezing free after that its 200 a year. I'm just gutted af pains went away coz I need to have 2-3 bleeds before I can start again!! That's going to be the hardest part waiting!! Its always one wait after the other! :( x

Sorry hunnie :(

Yes I think that is a good descsion you naught get a lot more eggs this next time which could mean more embies !!!! Your FET is cheap !! Where Iam it's 1100 for FER without meds it's 300on top for meds !! :)

The waiting is so hard, it drags and drags! It wouldn't be so bad if you could kick right in to another cycle, atleast it would help to move forward. Could you maybe book a mini break or something for you to look forward to in-between?
Have you stopped the cyclogest now? X

Awwww I'm so sorry Hun!!!! How frustrating :( :( :( big massive hugs to you!!

I agree egg sharing seems to be the way forward for you when you look at the costs :(

Well lets hope u have 2 very short cycles and get going again ASAP!! I wonder if there is anything u can do to speed the process up? Possibly not but worth asking them?

Mini break sounds a lovely idea or even a day out together just you & oh

I'm ok absolutely exhausted in & out of hospital but so far bubs is hanging on! Fx we make it to booked section on either 7th/14th march!

Oh has 9 blokes around sat evening for a game of poker (something new and they are playing with very little money lol!) just an excuse to get drunk in my opinion so I will be taking the dogs upstairs & hibernating!!

Oh gmz3- i am sooo sorry!!!! I think your plan sounds like a good one it's just a shame you have to wait so long i thought you just had to have one natural cycle in between not 2 or 3. Are you meant to do a test at home on sat or go to clinic for them to do one ie blood aswell as urine sample???
nimbec- glad little one is staying put and you make it to cs date.
pcct- Good luck for tomorrow.
Hope everyone else is going well. I am physically but emotionally not so good :(
Baby however is thriving- he is moving around all the time and spends most of his time on my right side and when i lie down you can see were he curls up. Thought gender scan might help with the shock of being pregnant but it still won't sink in. still feels so sureal its starting to worry me.

Hope I feel the same with regards to it feeling real and sinking in, still don't feel lucky enough and I'm so paranoid I won't get a baby at the end of all this, I know it sounds stupid but I just don't 'really' feel pregnant yet. Iv not really bought things like I thought I would after finding out the sex, keep putting off thinking of names and planning on getting stuff ready, even dh said he can't get his head round the reality of it yet. Hope your ok, maybe it's all due to ltttc x

Pcct good luck tomorrow, what time is your scan? I can't wait for your update! X

Bumski- I know you are totally right. LTTTC is sooo tough it has totally messed with my head!!! I think after finding out there was no chance of conceiving naturally i tried to convince myself that having another baby was a bad idea and very irresponsible when i had 3kids already. I did such a good job i have scared myself stupid!!! Plus i think after soooo much bad news your just expecting more. I have not told many people and have refused to let kids put it on facebook etc incase something happens. I too have bought nothing for the baby yet (well except a teddy that's in a box under my bed) My best friend on the other hand has already bought him 2outfits.
I'm just glad it's not just me who is feeling like this- i feel exactly the same as you. I was starting to worry there was something wrong with me, guess it's just the tough journey we have had to take to get here. xxx

Hey ladies sorry I didn't give u all an up date early on I just didn't expect today to go the way it did - firstly we have 13 follicles BUT only 4 are decent enough size one being 18mm which the 18mm is just being ignored the other 9 are all 10mm or under and we really need them little dudes to catch up! So the 18mm is to be ignored ( loss one to gain more ) so to speak and because we are doing egg share we need a min of 8 eggs so we have had to prepare that of theses little fellas don't play catch up we may not have enough eggs which would mean I won't get anything this cycle and give all the eggs away to the recipient and go back a few months later and have a full free cycle to my self . However I have every crossed I can have my cycle and Monday tells a diff story

Hey girls I have just copy pasted what I posted on another thread :blush: my head is killing I have had an hour sleep just been so hard to take it all in today , what a lovely nurse we had today , she was from the ne same as oh and not far from south shields too :) hope ur are all doing ok :hugs:

Pcct Awww Hun I'm sorry today wasn't exactly as planned :( fx they grow over the weekend!!! Looking on the bright side at least if u have to give eggs away it means you get to keep the full quota the next time so get the best ones ...I really hope you don't have to do this tho and everything goes well for you!!

G3 hope you are ok? ((((Hugs))))

Hope everyone else is ok too!

All ok here bubs staying put at the minute!!!

Great news nimbec that baby is staying put :)
Thanks I really do hope they grow as I could be looking a good few months before my own cycle coz there so busy at the min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->