Starting egg share buddy wanted.

I've got fx for you hun!!!!! Best of luck and try to relax hopefully it will encourage growth :) worth a go!

Thank Hun am trying so hard to try relax I have hot water bottle as well am all so talking to them telling them to get a move on :haha:

Oh no I really hope they grow big enough for you! It's very possible atleast. So are you having another scan on Monday to see how they are doing?
Keeping everything crossed tightly for you x

Nimbec glad all is ok, looks like he is waiting until his planned birthday for you ;) x

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Yeah bumski scan on Monday then no doubt I'll trigger what ever the outcome , If I don't get enough to share am ok at giving them all away if I was the recipient I would be crushed getting knocked back at this stage so I wouldn't do it to anyway, I guess the wait for my next will be hard but we shall cross that bridge if we have to come to that just praying theses wee guys join us :)

I really hope your follies grow hunnie !!! To give you abit off hope this was a natural cycle I had but anyway I went for follie too check I was o on my own well I went at cd 16 and all the follies was under 10 there was one that was maybe 10 3 days later I went back and the follie was 18mm so they can do some rapid growing sometimes fxx hunnie I really hope you can do it this cycle !!!!!! Xxx

Aw thanks Bettybee that's has made me feel so much better :hugs: I really do hope something amazing happens over the weekend lol can't wait for Monday now :)

Aww pcct :hugs: don't give up hope yet!! But I know exactly how your feeling and its not nice, ivf is such an unpredictable process and there are so many hurdles!! Really hope the little ones catch up for you!! Mine were slow at growing that's why I stimmed for 2 weeks before I triggered can't they let you stim a bit longer??

Nimbec glad to hear your little boy is still comfy where he is!! Every day is a bonus!!

Hope schoolteacher and baby are well it's been a while hope he's home with his mummy soon!

And hope tryandwish is ok been months now!

Hope everyone else is ok too! :)

AFM iv been a complete nightmare past few days!! Argued all day valentines day with mark, not for any particular reason either just snapping at everything!!

Took the kids to Pizza Hut for lunch yesterday but could still hardly talk to dh heads been all over the place I don't know what I want to do next 1 min I think we will do fet next as it will be quicker and less hassle then I think no coz if it fails or doesn't even survive the thaw il be waiting even longer to egg share again!! I feel like my heads going to explode!! Then I think how much more disappointment can I take!!

I wanted to book a holiday but I need my follow up first so I know when I can book for, today is a new day and I'm going to stop snapping at dh, I'm going to go buy a new frying pan and make pancakes with the kids 2nite and treat myself to a new ironing board lol things can only get better from now they can't get any worse!! x

Thanks g3 there letting my stim over the weekend and see what happens on Monday so,won't really know much until Monday's scan! Sorry to hear your not ur self at the min it's so horrible being all snappy we were like that all day yesterday it's so horrible! maybe a holiday will do u both good :hugs:

Aww hugs g3 I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling :( I suffered terribly emotionally on my 4yr roller coaster it's truly awful!!! (((Hugs))) we are here for you!!!

Pcct hope they are growing nicely I would have a few sharp words with them too - as well as begging hehehe!!

In think I will nimbec ill see if the rest do any catching up come Monday as take it from there x

Hi girls,
Gmz3- i'm so sorry you are feeling the way you are LTTTC really does make us crazy. OTD today do you go to clinic for a test or have you done one at home? I really hope your feeling a bit better- try and stay positive. I think your first idea- egg sharing again is your best option.
Pcct- I hope your follies grow over the weekend. It's my birthday monday i have my little one growing so my birthday wish will be for you to have the same. Fingers crossed for you hun will be thinking of you.
Nimbec- Glad little on is staying put.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Well i went house hunting yest and today and feeling a lot better. I have been stressing there is no room for baby and not buying things etc. Glad i'm doing something productive about it. Going to view a house on Tuesday and have mine valued on Thursday by a few estate agents. I live in lovely area but i need somewhere i can extend to the side or has an extra bedroom.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. xxx

Omg hope thank you so so much that is like the sweetiest thing anyone has Eva said to me :hugs: thank you soooo much :kiss: house hunting :dance: I hope I find a lovely big house for ur grown family and can get urs sold soon :) is so funny Paul's been prodding my tummy all day telling them to wake up he a nudge me by mistake said sorry then went ha they will be awake and active now! :haha:

I really mean it hun. I have my wish and i really hope you get yours so i hope they hurry up and grow so i get some good news on my birthday. Thinking of you and gmz3 a lot this weekend hope you's get the news you's both deserve. xxx

Thank you so so much hope - I will try my best to delivery you good news for ur birthday tomorrow :hugs: :hugs:

Can't wait for your scan tmro too tell us that your follie haw had a growth spurt !!!!!!! Come on !!!!! Lol ekk !!!!:)

Thanks bettybee - am full of the PMA today!!!! :wohoo: come on little guys do me proud!!! Wooooooo lol xx

Gl tomorrow pcct, fx it all goes really well for you, I will keep checking on x

Thank you soooo much bumski :hugs: I shall up date u all as soon as I can my appt is at 12pm

Just a quicki to say good luck pcct! I really hope you get a positive result and they have grown!! Ill be stalking tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is ok?!

Thank you soooo much nimbec - thank you so much girls u all give me so much support and I really appreciate that so much :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->