Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Good luck for tomorrow pcct, hope they have had a good growing spurt. x
gmz3- hope your ok hun. x

Just a quick one until later hope your scan went well pcct been thinking of you and have everything crossed!! X

Will update later hope everyone is ok x

Hey everyone firstly a big happy birthday to hope :) thank you so so much going ur birthday wish to me it ment a lot and just letting u all know my scan went brill!!! We have went from 13small on fri to having 15 big fat juicy ones :) words any say just how new relaxed we both r am just waiting for the call to let me know when ec is guna be- I got more injection to do the next couple days so we can get them bit more bigger but looking at Thursday or Friday for ec :)

Yay pcct! So glad your scan went well and you have lots of lovely follies!! Not long now until you will be pupo!! Excited for you!!

Happy birthday hope!! Hope you've had a lovely day!!

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for all your support being able to talk to you all really does help me a lot!
Mark phoned the clinic for me Saturday to let them know the test was negative and booked us a follow up for march 5th! And af came today so I guess that's good as each one will mean we are a step closer........again!!
Mark didn't spend Saturday with his daughter instead we spent the day together kept busy had a lovely day yesterday in the cinema with the kids and out for ice cream and I think the sunshine really helped my mood!! Then last night was the first time that it crossed my mind that our last clinic told us you can only egg share 3 times, so we only have 1 go left! I burst into tears ivf is sooo expensive and with needing icsi and another tese if we need more sperm! But mark has assured me we will find away! But sadly we won't be going on holiday this year we will be saving as much as we can Incase it comes to it that we need to pay for ivf!! But it will be worth it in the end!! x

Thanks g3 glad ur have ur follow up apptnand it will be here soon :hugs:

Yay pcct that's fantastic news!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!

G3 I'm pleased oh spent the time with you :) and that he is being supportive!! Fx u won't have to go down the paying IVF route...I know how expensive that is!! Although if you can freeze spare eggs this time then it would make it cheaper IF and only IF u had to go down that route - I sincerely hope that you don't!!! Plus just the naughty side if me ..has the new clinic mentioned it to you? As you could pretend you didn't know about the limit? Or maybe it's a clinic by clinic thing?

All ok with me still hanging on!

Hugs to you all!!

Thanks nimbec am so happy :) :)
Glad to ur little one is still hangin on :D :hugs:

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my wish :) so glad the 13small turned to 15fat and juicy :) oh can't wait for egg collection now.
gmz3- I think it is 3rounds of egg share but on a big positive note you will have the egg from your last cycle and then any spare if the next round is does not work. I don't think you should think that far ahead though stay positive and put all your energy and optimism into your next cycle. I know it's hard but look at me, this time last year there is NO way i would have thought i would be typing this pregnant. I was BBT charting and ovulated and had huge argument with OH about TTC and knew there was something wrong (long story) but hun what i'm trying to say is miracles do happen when we least expect them and i really do believe you will be a mammy again- Keep your chin up hun.xxx
Well girls thanks for the birthday wishes i had a lovely day- went for a meal with my mam and my girls then prom dress shopping for my youngest (3rd year in a row i have been prom dress shopping!!!) she has picked out a couple but that was just the start many more shops and dresses to see. Can't believe by the time my little man is here all my girls will have left school :(
Well i'm viewing a house at 11am tomorrow so will let you know how it goes. xxx

Hehe thank u so so much hope you truly are a very special lady :hugs: am so freekin happy after today's scan really didn't think I'd get any more than 13 let alone them all grow bigger :shock: glad you have a lovely bday :hugs: it actually hasn't sunk in yetnthatnu r having a boy :haha: after having girls then ur little man due soon hehe
Tones of luck for house viewing :)

So glad your follies have grown hunnie !!!! Yopeeee !!!!!!! Are you having a 3day transfer or 5 ?? Xxx

Thanks Hun am so glad too still,can't believe it :) won't really know until we see what the embies r like but my clinic always tend to do 5dt blasts so hope I can get that :)

Hi everyone!

Looks like its been very quiet on here!

Pcct when is ec?? Can't wait to hear how it went/goes??

How is everyone else??

I havnt been on here for a few days as iv been really ill!! Tmi but iv lost a lot of blood!! A lot more than I did after last cycle I wasn't able to leave the house for 2 days as it was so heavy! Finally eased today just really sore now and an awful headache! x

Aww g3 sorry you have been rough :( hopefully this means you will have a super super duper new lining for the next cycle :)

Pcct any news?

I'm on an emotional roller coaster I have very low fluid had my steroid jabs for baby's lungs yesterday & today as he maybe delivered next Thursday if fluid no better :( I'm hoping we can get to 36 weeks!! I'm resting!!

Aww nimbec hope baby stays put a little longer for you!! Make the most of resting soon it will be all dirty nappies and night feeds!! :) you all ready for his arrival?? X

Hi everyone, not been on much as been decorating every night.
G3mz I hope your ok now Hun, must be having a bad af due to all the hormones etc, fx it disappears quickly for you x

Pcct hope ec went well! Looking forward to your update ;) x

Nimbec, it sounds like your little one is determined to make an early appearance, hope your all ready x

Egg collection all done :)

Hey guys , well egg collection went well today. We got there, got everything sorted I even got magic cream on my hands :blush:
I went for the full sedation for my ec as soon as they put the mask on me I was gone...... woke up and was told they retrieved 11 eggs 6 for me 5 for my recipient. Headed home and went straight to bed I was soooo tired. I didn't wake up till 5.30pm and had 5 missed calls and a text from the clinic then another missed call at 6.30 I rang back and it was one of the doctors , asking how I was feeling ect , then he went on to tell me that while at ec something had happend..... He was calling to tell us that my recipients 5 eggs are all gone!!!! Due to a 'human error' there is a big meeting being held tomorrow morning with the hsfa business manager embryologist doctors and the person responsible! The doctor did say that in the 10 years he has never ever seen anything like this happen and will be investigated more! I ask if he could please call with more news as I would like to know why or how this has happened, if I was to hazard a guess I think maybe someone has knocked the tray over however he said our treatment will be going ahead as planned. Am so up set that this has happened to my the other lady she too has waited such a long time for this day and for all of her eggs to not even be giving a chance!
I have spk to a few close friends that of course are devastated of what has happened but have said I need to now consentrate on my et ect . I guess there right , but doesn't help not feeling for the other couple. :cry:

Anyway Paul went out to get new candle bulbs for our lights as they have gone to pot, he came back with a new leather jacket and a crate of water for me to cheer me up he is such a little sweetie ( when he wants to be ) lol :cloud9:

So yeah we will receive our call tomorrow morning letting us know how many eggs have fertilised fxd little guys

Would like to say thank you to all you wonderfully ladies for ur well wishes and support :hugs: :hugs:

Ps this has just been copied from my journal :bush:

Wow pcct congrats on the lovely eggs!! And so sorry to hear about your ladies! But as you said you must concentrate on yourself now you did all you could to help her after ec it was out of your hands! Everything crossed they all fertalise for you!! Can't wait to hear!! :) x

Thank you g3
We have just got the call and ...... All 6 eggs have fertilised :wohoo:

Yay pcct great news they have all fertilised :) so sorry about the clinic what a nightmare but I agree you just have to focus on you now!!!

I'm mostly prepared for bubs arrival I'm completing my hospital bag today...it was done & then I've been using things out if it so it needs finally doing and not being touched lol!!

Bumski sounds like nursery must be almost done?

G3 hope you are feeling better soon!!

Thanks nimbec yeah our embryologist has told us he is nothing to do wit what happened yesterday and will solely consentrating on our eggs/embryos he's been there for 15 years and nothing like like has happened before :( such a shame for the other lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->