• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yay school teacher :happydance: congrats being PUPO with twinnies :hugs: sorry to hear the others didnt make it :( got everything crossed for u for this one have you got anything planned for ur 2ww?

Hi everyone! Again its been too long since I popped in. Been busy at work and when I've been home had to prepare for new arrivals (3 goats coming soon and chicks due to hatch over the weekend).

Wow schoolteacher! :thumbup: Got my FX for your embies. Hope your soreness eases really soon :flower: Wondering what you did for first few hours and days after ET. Did your clinic advise you anything? I have heard people doing varying things from going back to work next day to spending 3 days on strict bed rest with sitting up for food and going to toilet but laying flat for rest of the time.

g3mz - you certainly know how to stay busy with your own move and helping your friend move too! I have all the needles coming up soon. Starting July 10th and not looking forward to it! Sure I will soon have sore areas too.

nimbec - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: It probably feels like every day is passing so slowly but it will soon pass and the time will come when your partner will be ready. :hugs:

pcct - I think its normal to worry about producing enough eggs. My first AMH was only 9.67 but my second was 26.33 so wondering why there was such a difference. Was one of the results a lab error? Does my AMH actually vary that much? What will it be around time of stimms and EC? I try not to think about it because what will be will be.

bumski - Which injections are you starting? When is your EC?

AFM - the medication package arrived and its VERY scary for someone who doesn't like needles! I have counted 121 needles! I'm excited for the fact it all gets started and hopefully it will feel more real but I really don't want the needles :muaha: I'm sure they have sent more needles than I will need! 60 are Gonal F and 60 are just empty syringes. Really hoping they have sent more than I actually need! :wacko:

:hugs2:

Congrats on being PUPO school teacher FX for you!! Be lovely to see the first BFP on this thread :happydance:

Tryandwish it is scary when the needles arrive isn't it!! But we won't go through them all suprecur is once a day and so is the gonal f :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

I had my scan yesterday and all was ok so started 225 of gonal f and reduced my suprecur! I am now doing most of my injections myself but it's not getting any easier!! I'm finding the gonal f pen worse than the others but not to long left now! I'm back Wednesday for next scan :happydance:

:hugs:

Wow schoolteacher this is so exciting, two embies! I so hope I can do the same, when will be your testing day?
Sure my first set of injections are called follitism?!:wacko:
Then on day 5 I go in for a scan and poss start my other, can't remember the name, don't have them with me at the mo.
I'm on a low dose though as I have AMH of 85 or 86.
Last day of provera then just wait for af to start!!!!!

Found an email from 19/06 from the clinic today, it was from the clinic, my bill. It said all money should be paid by 26/06 or treatment cannot commence! WTF??? They told me I pay when af arrives, and why not call me and tell me or send a letter?
Hope I can sort this on Monday as no answer today.
Hope everyone is well, will check in with u all better on Monday, (day off)

Xxx

That is weird they emailed you bumski, my clinic just give you an invoice when your there, and everything has to be paid before the first scan. x

G3mz-so your on the gonal f now? Thats what I had and then started cetrotide on day 5 of stimms. Good luck for scan on wedsnesday, did they say how many follies were already there at your last scan? x

Try and wish-when do you start jabbing? Dont worry I have loads of left over needles! x

pcct and tyr and wish I know you asked about my 2ww plans? Well I have had more time off work than the last 2 times-9 days, so been off since retreival and will go back to work on wednesday which will be a week after transfer (7dp5dt). I have rested more this time-not in bed-but on the sofa and have either been sitting with my legs up, or lying down. I hope it helps! x

AFM-2ww is going so slow as usual, otd is friday 13th-unlucky for some! Feeling the most confident I have ever been funnily enough! Most of the time got a good feeling, and last night Dh said he has a feeling too but he didnt wanna say any more than that! Have had twinges, and AF type pains today. Taking the AF type pains as a good thing as I never get AF early so hopefully its implantation! I'm 4dp5dt today! x

Hi everyone :flower:

Hope you got things sorted Bumski?? :wacko:

First injection today tryandwish?? How did you find it? :thumbup:

How r u feeling school teacher?? R u going to test before your official date? :)

I have been on gonal f for a week now I went in for a scan today (they called me in a day early) and I have 8 follies 1 side 7 on the other not sure how to feel about that? and they have put me up to 300 of gonal f and another scan Friday!
I am feeling very uncomfortable ATM and my stomach is very sore and bruised on 1 side!
Had a crazy busy weekend with moving but in new place now just lots to unpack!
Will find out at Fridays scan if I will be in for egg collection on Monday or Tuesday :happydance:

Not long now g3mz, hope you have some lovely big follies on fri, will be keeping my eye out.

Looking forward to your update schoolteacher, have u been having any unusual symptoms?

Any news tryandwish? Looking forward to update.

How are you both doing nimbec and pcct? Where in your cycle are you?

Still feeling a bit in limbo, only day 3 after provera so still waiting for af to arrive, hopefully not long now though, can't wait to get started. It's all one stage, then the next I suppose, you would think I was used to waiting, but no, I'm terribly impatient lol.
Xxx

Hey all :) Am doing fine thanks! Can't wait to see u getting ur BFP schoolteacher :happydance:

Hope u r all doing good.

Thanks pcct I really hope so! My pma is going down a bit as my symptoms are so like AF symptoms it's scaring me! But also having just a lot of general stomachs pain which is all over, so that might be from the extra drugs I'm taking?! This is so hard!!!!
Yesterday had some nausea but again could be the drugs, this is such a cruel game!

G3- I started getting uncomfy after about a week of stimms too, follie amount sounds good that will be enough for u and your lady! X

Hi everyone else! Sorry on my phone and can't remember what's been said! X

arrgh it must be so hard as people say preg pains are so similar to af pains!! I have every single crossed for u!! when is ur otd?

:happydance: i will be thinking about u :hugs: .. I will be logging in and stalking the page waiting for ur results :haha:

Schoolteacher I'm keeping everything crossed for you and yes i agree its so cruel that symptoms are so simular i wish if you were pg your bellybutton would turn pink at least then we'd know LOL!

G3 great that you have enough follies sorry you are sore try stay pos its all worth it if you get that BFP!

Well i'm CD11 waiting to 0....on 4th round clomid loosing hope by the day. Chatted to otherhalf again and think he may let us start tests if i get a BFN this cycle as clomid has given me pretty horrid side effects this time and he doesn't like seeing me like it! He hasn't agreed yet but i'm hoping!!

Also i caught him reading Toni welcher charting your own fertility book in the toilet today .....i'm so pleased he is doing some homework!!

Good luck everyone keep in touch - i'll let you know as soon as he agrees ;)

Ah bless OH! hope he agrees if bfn, side effects are not nice! lol at the belly button turning pink-very good idea, I wish!!x

Thanks for all the encouraging words girls!x

I was a nightmare too on clomid, think it helped DH agree to look into ivf, keep dropping hints, sure he will come round. Hey who knows, u might not even need to, :winkwink:

Stay positive schoolteacher, you are PUPO remember, your little twins are nicely snuggled in now, I'm sure xx

Hi Ladies :D

Thinking of you schoolteacher :flower: got my everything crossed for you :D

g3mz - must be so good to be so close to your EC. Are you still on Suprecur?
Wondering how long you had to inject Suprecur and the Gonal F? I don't want 2 injections a day!
Let us know how your scan goes :thumbup:

nimbec - Sounds like your getting close to winning him round but as you have been having more side effects from the clomid this time could it be a good sign?

bumski - I know how the wait for AF can feel. My last AF was late when I was waiting for it so I could start bcp. It will come :thumbup:

AFM - I went for the lesson on the injections on Monday and I managed to push the needle into my stomach by myself. (I have a problem with injections and don't like needles. I never look when having any bloods taken.)
Was proud of myself and surprised how it didn't hurt. But then started worrying about Tuesday's first injection. Passed out after my last few injections. I'm ok with needles like blood tests and giving blood but when something is being forced through the needle into my system my brain has a hard time with it - no idea why! I was fine until age of 16! Decided to do the injection early in the morning so I wouldn't have long to worry about it after getting out of bed but knew I'd be wobbly after it so had to get ready for work before the injection. That gave me half hour to panic! Time came:cry:, needle came out:cry:, alcohol wipe (hate that smell!) out and then lots of hesitation with the needle against my stomach.:cry: Deep breath and told myself "Come on, I have to do this, I don't have a choice" and pushed in the needle. That was ok but then the worst bit - having to push the plunger. Applied pressure, it wouldn't move, then suddenly it moved and it stung so of course stopped. A few "ow"'s and I managed to press the plunger very slowly down the rest of the way but of course I can't watch. Soon as the needle is in the ceiling becomes very interesting and it seems to take forever for the plunger to stop going down. But I have managed to do every injection so far myself and have not passed out. Had to sit down or lie in bed for a while but kept hold of my head. 3 injections done so I feel I have overcome the worst part of the IVF for me. I have beaten the injection and it feels great :thumbup: I don't wake up in the night now worrying about the injection :happydance: now looking forward to first scan on 24th and hope I can start Gonal F. :D

x :hugs2:

Good morning everyone!

Friday 13th and hoping it's a LUCKY day for ALL of you.

Thinking of you this morning schoolteacher, I have every finger and toe crossed for you and I'm sure I will be checking on all day for your good news, sending you all the luck in the world today :flower:

G3mz, fx you have some great follies at your scan, hope it all goes your way today :winkwink:

Tryandwish, glad you are coping with your injections, I understand what u say about pushing the plunger, I agree that's the scary part. Only 11 days until your scan now :happydance:

Nimbec, hopefully you have ov and you are in your tw
w, fx this is your month Hun x

How you doing pcct? Hope you are good x

Afm, af is finally here with full force so I will call the clinic today and start stimms tomorrow, scary but exciting!

Well ladies its finally a...:bfp::bfp::bfp:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Can't believe it! We are absolutely over the moon and in shock! I have never ever ever seen two pink lines before, I keep staring at them and checking but there there! Thought it would be such a cliche to be 3rd time lucky-I've only ever known disapointment, how could it possibly be any different??
Its not sinking in yet!!!!! but i'm so
DH cried, I cried!! This was all at 5.30am as thats when I needed a wee!!!!!
I can't put into words how I feel......

Ladies I just want to say thank-you for all your support it means a lot!!

try andwish-well done for doing your injections, don't underestimate how big an achievement that is! I haven't done any! But guess what noe I'm gonna have to as I'm on Heparing and DH goes away for a week soon!!!!!xx

Bumski-yay for starting stimms-exciting!!! its gonna get busy in here soon!!!!!!xxxxx

OMG! I can't put into words how happy I am for you!!!!!!! Have to b quick as starting work but wanted to tell u how absolutely over the moon I am for you, u gonna b a mummy!!!!!! Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->